List of Top 10 Best 12gb Ram Laptop
- 【Upgraded to 12GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- 【Upgraded to 512GB NVMe SSD】Speedy solid-state drive for seanless performance and reliable multitasking, allows you to store a large number of files, improving the reading speed of large files, ensuring daily use and the speed of opening large files, reduce the time of application and file loading
- 【The Choice for Office and Study】11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4, 2 Cores & 4 Threads, 3.00 GHz Base Frequency, 4.10 GHz Max Turbo Frequency, 6MB L3 Cache, 10nm, 2 Cores & 4 Threads enough for light daily office use, office, Ensures smooth use of office software, communication software and web pages, Ultra-low power consumption can effectively improve the battery life of the laptop
- 【Ports】1 x Power connector, 1 x HDMI 1.4, 1 x USB 2.0 Type A, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A, 1 x Headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm), 1 x Card reader
- 【Windows 11 Home in S mode】You may switch to regular windows 11: Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon;Select "Activation", then Go to Store; Select Get option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install. (If you also see an "Upgrade your edition of Windows" section, be careful not to click the "Go to the Store" link that appears there.)
- 💻【NEW GENERATION CPU】Newest 11st generation intel celeron Japerlake N5100 quad core CPU, up to 2.8GHz, alldocube 14 inch laptop - GTBook follows the tide instantly, CPU performance +35%, GPU +78% compared with Gemini Lake chipset,12GB large RAM, makes you run multiple applications and browsing without striking a blowing, 256GB detachable and expandable SSD, up to 1TB, TF card up to 128GB, ensure to have sufficient space to store your movies, songs, pictures and Ebooks etc.
- 💻【Wifi 6 and BT 5.1】Online classes, telecommuting, video conference, watching dramas at home, playing games can't do without stable wifi 6, 3 times faster, - 30% power comsumption compared with AC 5G wifi, wifi 6 is not just faster, it keeps alldocube GTbook laptop computer going strong even as more and more device join the network. Data transfer speed +100% compared with Bluetooth 4.2, this notebook is built in BT 5.1, making the connection more stable and faster.
- 💻【Narrow Bezel Full HD IPS Display & Windows 11】Alldocube windows laptop is equipped with 14 inch full HD IPS display whose resolution is 1920x1080, support 1080P videos, you can enjoy the ideal picture with bright, saturated and natural colors in any angles, perfect choice for the office workers, students and old people to surf the internet, watching HD videos anywhere. enjoy more new features on Windows 11 Home
- 💻【Backlit keyboard and lightweight】Edge to edge backlit keyboard will be convenient for you to use the laptop in low light environment such as dormitory, study and bedroom, especially pretty suitable for the students when the school dormitory lights out. Weights only to 2.2 pounds, easily to put in your bags to carry on when going out.
- 💻【Other Highlight Function】Powered with 10000mah battery, Alldocube GTbook 14 inch laptop pc can play videos for up to 5 hours at maximum brightness, and up to 7 hours at default brightness, support fast charging, takes only 3 hours to have a full charge, full function high speed Type C making data transfer faster, dual BOX high quality speaker and dual microphone offers you exquisite sound experience.
- 【Detailed Configuration】Substantial high-bandwidth 12GB RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once. A flash-based 512GB SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- 【Intel i7-1165G7】4 cores, 8 threads, 2.8GHz. The perfect combination of performance, responsiveness, and battery life. Enjoy the boundary-breaking performance
- 【15.6" LED-Backlit IPS Touch Screen FHD (1920 x 1080) Display】The 1920x1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Supports 1080p content.
- 【 Intel Iris Xe Graphics】All-new Integrated Intel Iris Xe Graphics and integrated graphics to support richer gaming experiences and greater speed for designers and creators.
- 【Other Features】Standard Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, 3Cell 45WH Lithium-Polymer Battery, Windows 10 Home (64 bit) OS
- 【15.6 HD Display】15.6" diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
- 【11th Gen Intel Quad Core i3 CPU】Intel Core i3-1125G4 (up to 3.7 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores, 8 threads), Beats Intel i5-10210U
- 【Fast Speed and Enormous Space】RAM is upgraded to 12GB memory for better multitasking. Hard Drive is upgrade to 256GB PCIe SSD which has faster data access speed, better performance and greater reliability
- 【Connectivity and Security Features】1 x USB Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone+Mic Combo Jack, 1 x Multi-Format SD Media Card Reader
- 【Windows 11】Windows 11 Home in S Model, 64-bit, English
- 【Memory & Storage】Memory is 12GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. Hard Drive is 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive which allows to fast bootup and data transfer
- 【Processor】 Intel Core i3-1115G4 3.00 GHz 2 Cores Processor (6MB Cache, up to 4.10 GHz), Intel UHD Graphics
- 【Screen】15.6" HD TouchScreen (1366 x 768) Display
- 【Ports】2 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A 3.2, 1 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo, 1 x SD Card Reader, Wireless-AX (Wi-Fi 6) and Bluetooth Combo
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home
- 【10th Gen Intel Core i5-10210U】10th Generation Intel Core i5-10210U Processor (4-Core, 1.6 GHz Up to 4.2 GHz, 6 MB Cache). Equipped with the latest 10th Gen Intel processor, long battery life, and speedy connectivity.
- 【14” FHD Display】14.0" 1920 x 1080 FHD Display. Watch what you love in all its clarity with detail and saturated colors from edge to edge thanks to the 14" FHD display.
- 【Upgraded to 12GB RAM】Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time.
- 【512GB SSD】Provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease.
- 【Windows 10】Windows 10 delivers faster start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and new ways to get stuff done across multiple devices.
- 🎁 【11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 】3 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, The 11th gen dual-core laptop brings the perfect combination of features to make you unstoppable. This is an ideal home office laptop to get things done fast with high performance, instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity.
- 🎁 【17.3" HD+(1600x900) Anti-Glare LED IPS Non-Touch Display】17.3-inch diagonal, HD+, BrightView, 220 nits, 60% NTSC，boasts impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED .Enjoy vibrant, crystal-clear images with Non-reflective and low gloss means you'll get less glare while you're outside
- 🎁 【Upgraded Powerful Storage】12GB DDR4 RAM, 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD. Reams of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM to smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 🎁 【Win 11 S mode】You may switch win 11 S mode to the regular win 11: Update Microsoft App Store to the latest version. Press "Start button" bottom left of the screen; Select "Settings" icon above "power" icon; Select Update & Security and Activation, then Go to Store; Select "Get" option under "Switch out of S mode"; Hit Install.
- 🎁 【External ports and Slots】2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 USB 2.0 Type-A; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- 15.6" Full-HD 10-point multitouch screen The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology for wide viewing angles
- 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 mobile processor Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go
- 12GB system memory for full-power multitasking Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications
- 256GB Solid State Drive (NVMe TLC) Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power,
- Windows 11 Home in S Mode Operating System
- 10th generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 processor. Dual-core, four-way intelligent processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don't.
- 15.6-inch touchscreen for convenient control. Tap, tap, swipe and get the most out of Windows 10. HD TruBrite technology that expands color and clarity. 1366 x 768 typical HD resolution. Supports 720p content. Energy efficient LED backlighting.
- 12GB memory system for full power multitasking.
- 256GB Solid State Drive (PCI-e). Save files quickly and store more data. With large amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are ideal for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- Wired wireless connectivity (WiFi 5 - 802.11 ac), integrated HD webcam with microphone. Windows 10 Home. Weighs 4.07 lbs. and measures 0.78" thin
- 【11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 】3 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, The 11th gen dual-core laptop brings the perfect combination of features to make you unstoppable. This is an ideal home office laptop to get things done fast with high performance, instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity. Intel UHD Graphics.
- 【14-inch Full HD LED display (1920 x 1080)】14 IN FHD Display. The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED backlight With Fingerprint Reader.
- 【Upgrade to 12GB system memory for advanced multitasking】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgrade to 512GB SSD Storage】Boot up in seconds, get to files faster, and have room for loads of files with the lightning-quick solid state drive.
- You can get out of windows 10 S mode to Windows 10 home. Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, you'll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won't be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There's no charge to switch out of S mode.
How to choose the best 12gb ram laptop
RAM stands for random access memory. It is the main component of a computer which stores data temporarily while programs run. In most cases the amount of RAM installed in a PC determines its performance. However there are many factors that affect the speed of a computer besides RAM. For example processor speed hard drive capacity graphics card etc.
The minimum requirement for a standard personal computer is 4MB of RAM. Most modern PCs require 8-16 MB of RAM. Some high end systems require 32 MB or 64 MB of RAM. There are several reasons why you’d need more RAM. First you could be running multiple applications simultaneously. Second you may be using a program that requires large amounts of memory. Third you may be working with very large files (such as video editing). Finally you may be playing games or doing heavy multitasking.
There is no doubt that adding more RAM will improve overall performance. But too much RAM can slow down your computer because it takes longer to load programs into memory. So the question becomes “how much is enough?” To answer this question you must take into account the type of application you’re running the number of programs you’re running and whether or not you’re running Windows XP or Vista.
To determine if you have enough RAM open Task Manager. Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Task Manager. Then click Processes tab. Look for processes named explorer.exe chrome.exe firefox.exe etc. If these processes are taking up a lot of RAM you probably need more RAM.
Some people think that bigger is always better. While this isn’t necessarily true it does depend on the task being performed. For instance if you’re downloading a big file you’ll definitely benefit from having more RAM available.
There are many factors that go into choosing the right laptop for you. One factor that has become increasingly important is RAM (Random Access Memory). With the advent of cloud computing there is no reason why you shouldn‚Äôt be able to access these services anywhere anytime. However if you are using your laptop primarily for word processing spreadsheets presentations etc. you will quickly run into problems if you only have 4GB of RAM installed.
RAM is measured in gigabytes (GB) and megabytes (MB) which is basically the amount of data that can be stored on a hard drive. Most laptops sold today include between 2-4 GB of RAM. For example a typical Windows 10 laptop includes 3 GB of RAM. While this seems like plenty it isn‚Äôt enough for heavy multitasking users who require 8 GB or more. As mentioned earlier cloud computing makes accessing information from multiple locations easy however if you are working on several projects simultaneously you will quickly notice performance issues.
While it is true that adding more RAM does increase speed it comes at a price. Adding additional RAM increases the overall weight of the laptop. Additionally since each bit of RAM requires its own power supply the battery capacity decreases. So while you may think that upgrading to 16 GB of RAM will give you faster speeds it actually reduces the lifespan of your laptop.
Yes! There are two main alternatives to increasing RAM. First you could upgrade to a higher end processor. Second you could opt for a solid state drive (SSD). SSDs are smaller than traditional hard drives and provide significantly faster read/write times. Since they store data directly on the flash chip itself they do not require spinning platters making them ideal for laptops.
It depends on your needs.
Features To Look For When Buying A 12GB Ram Laptop
The amount of RAM (Random Access Memory) available in a laptop has become increasingly important as technology advances. The reason being that most modern applications require large amounts of RAM to run efficiently. In fact many users now expect their laptops to be equipped with 16 GB or 32 GB of RAM. However there are still plenty of laptops which only provide 8 GB of RAM. So what features should you look for when choosing a laptop with 12 GB of RAM? Let‚Äôs take a closer look at these features.
RAM speed is measured in MHz (Megahertz). Most laptops today are equipped with 1 GHz processors. However 2 GHz models are becoming increasingly popular. Some manufacturers claim that faster processor speeds allow for greater multitasking capabilities. But the truth is that most people rarely use multiple programs simultaneously. Therefore unless you plan to play games or perform complex calculations you probably won‚Äôt notice a significant increase in performance.
Most laptops nowadays are equipped with screens measuring 13 inches or smaller. However 14 inch laptops are becoming increasingly common. Although larger screens are generally preferred because they give you more room to view documents and spreadsheets they are also heavier and bulkier. As a result they are harder to carry around. Also larger screens consume more power. So if you intend to travel frequently you may wish to opt for a smaller screen.
Hard Drive Space
Laptops typically come with either 500 GB hard drives or 750 GB hard drives. Hard drive capacity is measured in Gigabytes (GB). Many people believe that a higher capacity hard drive gives them more storage space. However the reality is that most people barely fill half of their hard drive space. So while a high-capacity hard drive may seem appealing you may end up wasting money.
Many laptops today are equipped with batteries that last between 3 hours and 6 hours. However some manufacturers claim that their laptops can go for 7 hours or 10 hours.
Different Types of 12 GB RAM Laptop
The most common type of laptop has 8GB of RAM. However there are many different models available with varying amounts of RAM. The amount of RAM determines how fast the processor works and how quickly programs load. For example a laptop with 16GB of RAM will be faster than one with only 4GB of RAM because it has twice the capacity. In addition a laptop with 32GB of RAM will run faster than one with 24GB of RAM because it has four times the capacity.
There are two main factors that determine how much RAM you need. First the operating system needs enough RAM to operate properly. Second applications need RAM to function correctly. Most web browsers require 2-4GB of RAM. Microsoft Office requires 3-6GB of RAM. Adobe Photoshop CS5 requires 6GB of RAM. Other software packages may require additional RAM depending on the complexity of the program.
RAM vs Hard Drive Space
Hard drive space is measured in gigabytes (GB). One terabyte equals 1 billion bytes. So a hard drive with 500GB of storage space contains 5 million megabytes. Therefore a hard drive with 10GB of storage space contains 50 million megabytes.
Types of RAM
Most laptops have either DDR2 or DDR3 RAM. Both types of RAM are very reliable and durable. However DDR2 RAM is slower than DDR3 RAM. Because of its lower speed DDR2 RAM cannot handle multiple processes simultaneously. Thus it is best suited for low performance systems.
DDR3 RAM is the fastest type of RAM currently available. It is ideal for high performance computing. It is also suitable for gaming PCs. Unfortunately DDR3 RAM is more expensive than DDR2 RAM.
It depends on your budget and personal preference. If you plan to play games regularly get a PC with DDR3 RAM. Otherwise go with DDR2 RAM.