List of Top 10 Best 16gb Ram Gaming Laptop
- 【Upgraded】Seal is opened for upgrade only, 1-Year warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from Seller, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components. 【15.6" FHD Micro-edge Display】1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-Glare Energy-efficient Widescreen LED.
- 【AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen 5 4600H Processor】Ultra-low-voltage platform. Hexa-core, twelve-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 【16GB DDR4 RAM】Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 【512GB PCIe SSD】Save files fast and store more data. With plenty amounts of storage and advanced communication power, great for major gaming, multiple servers, backups, and more.
- 【Backlit keyboard】with integrated numeric pad, Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing, even in dim lighting.【NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics】with shared video memory provide solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming. Audio by B&O with dual speakers & 720p HD camera with Built-In Microphone.
- 【Windows 10 Home included】3-cell Lithium-ion polymer Battery. 14.17" x 10.12" x 0.93”, 4.37 lbs. 2x USB 3.0 Type A Ports, 1x USB 3.0 Type C Port, 1x Headphone/Microphone Combo, 1x HDMI, 1x Multi-format SD media card reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth, Shadow Black, Bonus 32GB USB Card.
- 【Memory & Storage】 Memory is 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once smoothly, Hard Drive is 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer
- 【Processor】Intel Core i5-11300H 3.10 GHz Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)
- 【Screen】 15.6" Full HD IPS Anti-glare Micro-edge Screen (1920 x 1080)
- 【Ports】 2 x USB-A 3.1, 1 x USB-C 3.1, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x RJ-45 Connector, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo; Wireless-AX Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 Combo
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home
- Powerful 9th Gen Intel Core i5-9300H runs from 2.4 GHz up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8MB Cache
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 256GB PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive (SSD) | Upgraded to 16GB DDR4 SDRAM
- 2 Stereo Speakers with Waves MaxxAudio | HD Webcam | Built-in Microphone | Backlit Keyboard | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) | WiFi 6 802.11ax | Bluetooth 5.0
- 2 USB 3.1 | 1 USB 3.1 Type-C | 1 USB 2.0 | 1 HDMI with HDCP Support | Windows 10 Home | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life | Come with GalliumPi MousePad
- Escalate your game with up to 8 high-performance cores in the AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and 512GB NVMe SSD storage
- Includes free 3-month trial of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Play over 100 high-quality PC games on Windows PC; includes iconic Bethesda games, new day one titles, and the EA Play on PC catalog
- With NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti graphics, enjoy the depth and visual fidelity of real-time ray-tracing; the 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display on the Legion 5 gaming laptop delivers speed and color clarity for full-fidelity gaming
- Legion TrueStrike keyboard with 4-zone RGB backlight; 2 x 2W speakers with Nahimic Audio for Gamers
- Connectivity: Built-in 720p webcam with e-shutter, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-C, 4 USB, HDMI 2.1, DisplayPort 1.4, RJ45 Ethernet
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU 4GB GDDR6
- Boost Clock 1485 Mhz & Max Graphics Power of 75W
- NVIDIA DLSS for groundbreaking AI rendering
- 1th Gen Intel Core i5-11400H Processor (2.7GHz~4.5GHz)
- 16GB RAM (64GB Max), Gen4 512GB SSD
- 【Processor】 Intel Core i5-10300H 10th Gen, 2.50 GHz base frequency, up to 4.50 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q 4GB GDDR6
- 【Display】15.6" FHD (1920*1080), IPS-Level 60Hz 45%NTSC Thin Bezel, Non-Touch Screen, enjoy your photos, movies, and games with the crisp quality.
- 【RAM and Storage】RAM is upgraded to 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is upgraded to 1TB Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer and game storage.
- 【Operating System】Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English | 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, 3 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 HDMI, 1 RTL8111HS-CG, 1 Audio Input, 1 Audio Output, | Single backlight with Anti-Ghost key+ silver lining
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Microfiber Cloth
- 【Upgraded】Seal is opened for upgrade only, 1-Year warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from SnowBell, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components.【15.6" FHD 120Hz Display】1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Anti-glare Energy-efficient IPS 250 Nit screen.
- 【AMD Ryzen 5-4600H Processor】Ultra-low-voltage platform. 6-core, 12-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go. Dolby Atmos, 2x 2W Stereo Speakers & 720p HD camera with Privacy Shutter, with dual array microphones.
- 【16GB DDR4 RAM】Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 【1TB HDD + 256GB PCIe SSD】Save files fast and store more data. With plenty amounts of storage and advanced communication power, great for major gaming, multiple servers, backups, and more.
- 【Backlit Keyboard】Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing, even in dim lighting.【NVIDIA GeForce RTX 1650Ti Graphics】with 4GB GDDR6 video memory provide solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 【Windows 10 included】4-cell Lithium- Polymer battery. 10.22 x 14.3 x 0.87, 5.5 lbs. Ports: 4x USB Type-A, 1x USB Type-C, 1x Headset, 1x HDMI, 1x RJ-45. Wireless-AX + Bluetooth, Black. Bonus 32GB SnowBell USB Card.
- Visual Performance: The 15.6” 144hz display delivers true-to-life images with a high refresh rate so you can see every frame of the game.
- Redefined Power: The 11th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor, delivers high performance with cores, take on any games and applications with ease.
- Supercharged Graphics: The MSI Stealth 15M is powered by a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060, take on today's most popular games with these performance graphics.
- On the Go Gaming: Designed to be thin and light for gamers to carry around every day for games, study, or work.
- Cool and Powerful: MSI’s exclusive Cooler Boost Technology ensures optimal thermal dissipation. Featuring state of the art fans and heat pipes, get the airflow you need for gaming.
- 【11th Gen Intel i5-11300H】Intel Core i5-11300H Processor, 4-core, 3.10 GHz based, up to 4.40, 8M Cache
- 【15.6” FHD IPS Display】15.6" Full HD (1920x1080) IPS Anti-glare display. Nahimic Speaker System; 802.11ax Wifi, Bluetooth 5.0, Ethernet LAN (RJ-45). 720p HD Webcam. 120hz Refresh Rate
- 【NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650】Hit the sweet spot of ultimate GeForce gaming and impossibly sleek design with NVIDIA GTX graphics, designed to deliver the gaming performance you need in a thin, light form factor.
- 【Windows 11 home】With a fresh new feel and tools that make it easier to be efficient, it has what you need for whatever’s next.
- 【Upgraded to 16GB RAM & 1TB NVMe SSD】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 5 5600H (3.3 GHz, up to 4.2 GHz, 12 Tread, 16 MB of L3 cache, 6 cores)| NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti 4GB GDDR6, Boost Clock 1485 / 1597.5MHz
- 【Display】15.6" 1920 x 1080 IPS 250 nits Anti-glare, 120 Hz Display, enables you to focus more on your work and studies
- 【RAM and Storage】RAM is 16GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is 512GB PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfer and file and game storage.
- 【Tech Specs】Windows 11 Home 64-bit, English |2x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 (support data transfer only), 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x Ethernet (RJ-45), 1x Headphone / microphone combo jack (3.5mm), 1x Power connector| White Backlit Keyboard | Wi-Fi 6 11ax, 2x2 + BT5.0
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Microfiber Cloth
How to choose the
best 16gb ram gaming laptop
What is the Purpose Of A Gaming Laptop With 16GB Ram?
The most common question we receive here at PC World is “what is the purpose of a gaming laptop?” We’ve compiled our top 10 list of reasons why you’d want to invest in a high performance gaming machine.
1) For Serious Gamers Only
Gaming laptops are designed specifically for serious gamers who demand the very highest level of performance. While many manufacturers claim to be able to deliver these levels of power, few actually live up to expectations.
2) To Play Games At Their Best
Most games require a minimum of 4 GB RAM to run optimally. However, 8 GB RAM is recommended for those who play demanding titles such as Call of Duty Black Ops 2.
3) To Run Multiple Programs Simultaneously
Many games allow users to switch between multiple programs while playing. Some games even support simultaneous gameplay across two monitors. Running multiple applications simultaneously requires a lot of memory. Most laptops ship with 1 GB RAM which isn’t enough to handle heavy multitasking.
4) To Handle High Resolution Graphics
High resolution graphics cards (HDD/SSDs) are becoming increasingly popular among hardcore gamers. Many modern games now include ultra HD textures and resolutions. As a result, game developers are requiring higher end hardware to run these games.
5) To Take Full Advantage Of New Technologies
New technologies such as Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 M GPUs are being released almost monthly. These powerful chipsets enable gamers to take advantage of next generation features such as PhysX, SLI, and VR.
6) To Enjoy Virtual Reality Gaming
Virtual reality headsets such as Oculus Rift and HTC Vive are rapidly gaining popularity amongst gamers. Both devices utilize advanced technology to create immersive 3D environments.
7) To Be Able To Use All Features Of Windows 10
Windows 10 has been built from the ground up to cater to the needs of gamers. From its streamlined interface to its ability to streamline processes, Windows 10 is optimized for gaming.
8) To Get More Battery Life
Battery life is another major concern for gamers. Modern laptops typically last around 5 hours on average. This is far short of the 12+ hour battery life required to play intensive games.
The Importance of Purchasing a Quality 16GB Ram Gaming Laptop
In today’s fast paced society where technology has become a part of our everyday lives, we rely heavily on computers to perform many different functions. Whether its using social media sites, playing games online, watching movies, listening to music, surfing the internet, or doing homework; most of us depend on our laptops to accomplish these tasks. However, there are times when we need to upgrade our hardware components to ensure optimal performance. For example, if you play video games frequently, upgrading your RAM memory could be beneficial to improve overall game speed and responsiveness. Another common reason why we need to upgrade our RAM is due to the fact that newer operating systems require larger amounts of RAM to run effectively. Therefore, if you plan on running multiple applications simultaneously, you will benefit greatly from adding additional RAM into your laptop. Lastly, if you are planning on installing a graphics card into your laptop, you will definitely need to increase the amount of RAM available to accommodate the extra processing power needed to run the graphics card.
How Much Memory Do I Need?
There are two types of RAM that you can install into your laptop – DDR4 SDRAM (Double Data Rate 4 Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory) and DDR3 SDRAM (Double Data Rate 3 Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory). Both types of RAM are commonly referred to as “RAM” which stands for random access memory. Although both types of RAM operate similarly, each type offers certain advantages and disadvantages. To determine whether or not you need to upgrade your RAM, here are three factors that you must take into consideration: 1.) How Many Applications Are Running Simultaneously 2.) How Often Will You Be Using Graphics Cards & 3.) How Large Is Your Current Hard Drive Space.
As mentioned earlier, the number of applications that are currently being utilized determines how large your current hard drive space needs to be. If you are constantly switching between programs, you will need enough free disk space to store temporary files and cache data. As long as you aren’t swapping information between your hard drive and RAM, you shouldn’t experience any problems. However, if you are constantly opening and closing programs, you will eventually fill up your hard drive space. At this point, you will begin experiencing slowdowns and program crashes. Therefore, if you are constantly switching between
The most common question we receive here at Tech Support Forum is “How do I decide which brand of laptop is right for me?” We’ve compiled a list of questions and answers to help guide you towards making the right choice.
What type of user are you?
There are two main types of users who require laptops: gamers and business professionals. Both groups have different needs and requirements.
Need fast processing power
Want high resolution graphics
Prefer large hard drives
Desire lightweight design
Don’t mind spending money on accessories
Need reliable performance
Have specific software requirements
Like to travel light
Are willing to pay extra for extras
Which Type Are You?
To determine whether you are a gamer or business professional, answer these three simple questions:
Do you play video games?
Do you use your laptop for work purposes?
Do you plan on using your laptop for both work and leisure activities?
If you answered yes to all 3 questions, you are probably a gamer. If you answered no to 2 or 3 questions, you are likely a business professional.
What Do You Want From A Laptop?
Now that you know what kind of person you are, let’s take a closer look at what you really want from a laptop.
Hard drive size
These are the key factors to consider
The most common type of RAM (Random Access Memory) found in laptops today is DDR2 SDRAM. However, there are many different types of memory available, including DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, GDDR5, etc. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Here we’ll discuss the differences between these types of RAM.
DDR vs DDR2
First let’s start with the basics – DDR stands for Double Data Rate. DDR refers to the rate at which data moves into and out of the DRAM chips inside the motherboard. DDR2 was introduced in 2004 and improved upon the original DDR technology. DDR2 uses two channels of data transfer rather than one channel. This results in faster speeds and lower latency times.
DDR3 Vs DDR4
In 2009, Intel released the next generation of DDR technology called DDR3. DDR3 increased bandwidth by 50% compared to previous generations. Unfortunately, DDR3 wasn’t able to meet the demands of high end graphics cards and processors. As a result, DDR3 became obsolete within 3 years of release.
Intel developed the next iteration of DDR technology called DDR4. DDR4 offers twice the speed of DDR3 while maintaining low power consumption. DDR4 is currently being adopted by manufacturers who wish to build ultra fast computers. For example, AMD recently announced plans to adopt DDR4 in their upcoming Ryzen CPUs.
GDDR5 Vs GDDR6
GDDR5 is the latest version of DDR technology. It features higher clock rates and greater bandwidth than DDR4. GDDR5 is capable of transferring data at 2133MHz. GDDR5 is typically paired with video cards that support DirectX 11 API. GDDR5 is commonly found in mid range to high end video cards. GDDR5 is also popular among mobile devices due to its small size.
GDDR6 is the newest version of DDR technology. It supports transfers at 3000 MHz. GDDR6 is designed specifically for high performance applications such as VR headsets and 4K displays. GDDR6 is still relatively rare however, since it hasn’t been widely adopted yet.
Which Type of RAM Is Best For Me?
There isn’t really a “best” option for everyone. Some users prefer