List of Top 10 Best Bug Zapper For Flies
- The blue-violet light from bug zapper attracts mosquitoes and flying insects. Then the mosquitoes are electrocuted by the high voltage grids. This is a safe, eco-friendly, and efficient mosquito control way.
- Indoor and outdoor bug zapper attracts most flying insects: mosquito, Aedes, gnats, midges, flies, horse flies, fruit flies, house flies, moths, wasps, etc. Please use this product at night and in darker environments.
- Eco-friendly and Safety. The bug zapper, which is registered with the EPA, uses physical methods to control mosquitoes. So you don't have to put up with the smell of spray, pesticides and attractants. And you don't have to worry about your pet eating insects killed by pesticides. The plastic housing prevents your family and pets from touching high-voltage grids.
- 1/2 Acre Coverage. Good for home, patio, balcony, courtyard, garden, pergola, deck, camping, swimming pool, garage, farm, etc. The blue-violet light will attract flying insects around, and they will no longer bother you.
- Convenient design: The loop on the top makes it easy to hang. The included brush cleans the tray of insects remains. All you have to do is plug the bug zapper in and it will work for you. Please clean the tray regularly.
- This bug zapper use high-efficiency 15W UV light attracting mosquitoes, flies, gnats, moths, fruit flies, and other flying insects into the device to touch the inner electric grid.
- Robust and durable ABS housing can effectively prevent people and pets from the internal 4200V power grid accidentally.
- Mosquito zapper lamp has a wide effective coverage of over 2100 square feet. Ideal for inside/outside use, porch, backyard, patio, lawn, garden, etc.
- Just plug it in the socket and turn the switch on to start to work. You can place the mosquito zapper light on a flat and sturdy table or hang it in high place with a hanging ring.
- Come with a removable tray at the bottom to collect dead insects debris. Just take the bottom tray out and clean it up every week.
- High Powered Bug Zapper: A convenient and effective fly zapper and mosquito killer for your home; this outdoor / indoor mosquito zapper uses 4,000V of electric fly killer power and high efficiency long lasting UVA Bulb to effectively get rid of flying pests
- Wider Defense Range Up to 1,500 Sq. Ft.: This weatherproof pest and mosquito killer lamp bug zapper keeps both indoor and outdoor living spaces like your bedroom, living room, kitchen, patio, deck, and backyard safe from flying and biting insects
- Triple Mosquito Control: Featuring an 18W UVA bug light, a family safe galvanized steel insect killer grid, and an insect trap, this bug zapper attracts, zaps, catches, and traps mosquitoes, flies, gnats; bug zapper lamp features a standing base with 6-ft. cord and a UV lamp hook for hanging
- Longer Lasting UVA Mosquito Light: These bug zappers measure 6” D x 13.5” H and last up to 8,000 -10,000 hours to protect your home all year long; The lamp bulbs are produced by full automatic production lines for stable quality assurance and durability
- Easy Clean Electric Bug Zapper: Unscrew and rinse the bottom mosquitoes trap tray for easy cleanup. Big enough to hold solid insect attractants; EPA Establishment Number 89857-CHN-1
- BUG INDOOR ZAPPER: This Insect indoor killer attracts flies, moths, mosquitoes, and other flying insects using two UV light bulbs.
- Zapper Mesh screen: The bug zapper with a mesh screen , preventing accidental contact with the electrical grid.
- Comfortable: Insects are attracted and easily killed by the insect zapper high voltage metal grids, insect zapper keeping your home Comfortable
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Hang the Electronic Indoor Insect Killer by attaching the accompanying chain to the hooks on the top of the unit, or simply set on down on a solid surface.
- EASY UPKEEP: The removable plastic tray at the bottom of the bug zapper collects dead insect, and insect killer is washable to make maintenance fast and simple. The electric grid is self-cleaning.
- The Bug zapper outdoor uses a 4200V electrical grid and 15W UV light bulb to attract mosquitoes and flying insects. Then the mosquitoes are electrocuted by the high voltage grids.
- The mosquito zapper is EPA registered, safe for your family and pet. It is made of ABS plastic, has a safety grid to keep children and animals out of reach
- Wider defense range Up to 1,500 sq. ft and can be used at home, patio, lawn, garden, or even while camping.Works better at night and in darker environments.
- The top of the mosquito killer is designed with hanging rings for easy hanging. Not only suitable for indoor placement, but also for outdoor placement.
- The trap has a mosquito tray and brush on the bottom to brush off any insect debris on the grid for easy cleaning. Remember to unplug the device before cleaning.
- INDOOR ZAPPER: This zapper attracts all kinds of flying nuisances and eliminates them from your home. The light naturally attracts, and eliminates any other flying nuisances that bother you, and your family. Two lightbulbs attract and instantly zap anything flying through it.
- SAFETY: The Liba zapper comes with a safety screen to prevent from small fingers getting inside the device. Two replacement bulbs are included with every zapper in case a replacement is needed. Each zapper has an easy on and off switch at the top right and a five-foot cord for convenience and distance.
- NO CHEMICALS: This zapper contains no kinds of chemicals and simply functions from two lightbulbs designed to attract flying nuisances. Get rid of smelly, nasty sprays and use a high voltage zapper to keep your home free of nuisance. This is a great alternative for indoor zapping. Each zapper has a removeable tray for easy cleaning of the zapped.
- EASY SETUP: Each zapper comes with a chain so you can hang it anywhere on a hook or place it atop any countertop, table, or even the floor in problem areas. Typically, hang it high as that is where the nuisances hangout. Safe and secure to use in hospitals, workplace areas, commercial spaces, restaurants, kitchens, warehouses and retails stores. Definitely not for outdoor use. These zappers are not waterproof or water-resistant.
- TWO BONUS LIGHT BULBS: We want your product to last a long time which is why we include an additional two free replacement bulbs. Once the two you have, have burned out, swamp them out immediately with two new ones. Simply unplug the unit, wait a few hours to ensure the electrical current and heat from the bulb has subsided, and swap them out.
- Effective Physical Mosquito Killer: This bug uses 15 watt ultraviolet bulb that attracts mosquitoes, gnats, Aedes mosquitoes, moths and other flying insects into the bug zapper, then the high-voltage grids will immediately electrocute these insects.
- Eco-friendly and Safety: The bug zapper is EPA registered, safe for your family and pet. Only the effect of current, which electrocutes mosquitoes by physical way, the internal grid is designed with a protective housing to prevent people and pet from accidental contact.
- Durable Mosquito Killer: This sturdy mosquito zapper is made of fireproof ABS material which could resistant to high temperature and oil, difficult to dissolve. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Widely Application: Up to 2100 sq. ft coverage area, the high-powered electric bug zapper built-in 4200V internal grid which more high power than other alternative mosquito zapper, provided reliable and effective pest control for patio, garden, backyard and home.
- Easy to Use and Clean: Just place the mosquito zapper on a flat surface or hang it on the tree or the porch of the house with a convenient ring, then plug-in the device directly into a outlet, it will immediately work for you. Built-in a removable tray in the bottom, just remove the tray and use the supplier small brush to clean it.
- This fly zapper is very powerful with high voltage which kills most small flying insects instantly
- Simple to use, just hold the button on the handle to activate. Green LED light up to indicate it’s electrified. 2 AA batteries required-Note for international shipping safe, 2AA batteries not included
- 3 layer safety mesh and double trigger design completely protect you from accidentally touch. More safer for you and your family
- Indoor and outdoor use, let your indoor outdoor activities not be disturbed by flies,mosquitoes. Bring it with you during a barbecuing, fishing or camping trip with your family. Swarming bugs at night will no longer be a problem
- Brand name mafiti, model MS100, size 17.3*8.3*1 in
- EFFECTIVE INSTANTLY KILL - this electric fly swatter uses 3000-volt powerful voltage to kill most small flying insects, such as mosquitoes, fly, gnats, fruit flies, etc.
- BATTERY POWERED FLY ZAPPER - powered by 2 AA batteries. NOTE: 2AA batteries NOT included in the package.
- SAFETY DESIGN - Triple-layer design prevents you from accidentally touching the internal electric grid.
- EASY TO USE - Lightweight and easy to grip. just hold the switch on the handle and swing the swatter, instantly killing flies, mosquitoes, gnats when they touch the electric grid.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE - fly killer & mosquito killer suitable for kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom, office, outdoor camping, fishing, barbecue, etc.
- Instantly Kill - 3000-volt powerful output to kill any flying insects simply with one touch. Ideal for home and outdoor use, such as home, garden, beaching, camping, barbecue.
- Safe to touch - 3-layer safety mesh and double trigger design completely protect you from accidentally touch and misoperation. Fully CE approved.
- Easy To Use - Insert 2 AA batteries(Not included) into the battery slot,Simply push the switch on and press the round button,wave the racket towards the target direction to zap it.
- Easy to clean and built to last - Just shake the mosquito racquet or clean with a soft brush. Electric fly shatters made with durable ABS plastic, not other cheap and brittle recycled material.
- 24 hours stand by – Whenever there are enemies spotted, grab and zap them ! friendly customer service, if any problem please feel free to Email us.
How to choose the best Bug Zapper For
What is the Purpose Of A Fly Zapper
The best way to get rid of flies is to kill them.
Flies are attracted to food sources which include decaying organic matter. So
if you have a problem with flies buzzing around your kitchen sink bathroom or
garbage disposal there are several ways to eliminate them. One method is to
install a fly zapper near these areas.
How Does a Fly
Fly zappers work by emitting high-frequency
sound waves into the air. These waves cause vibrations in the air molecules
making them vibrate faster than normal. As a result the air becomes turbulent
causing the flies to become disoriented and fall to the ground. Once the
flies land they die because the vibration causes their internal organs to
Benefits of Using a Fly
There are many benefits to installing a fly zapper
in your house. First it eliminates the nuisance of flies buzzing around your
kitchen sink bathroom or garbage disposal. Second it prevents flies from
landing on foods that you eat. Third it kills the flies quickly preventing
them from spreading disease. Fourth it does not emit harmful chemicals or
radiation. Fifth it is easy to install and maintain. Sixth it is inexpensive.
Finally it is environmentally friendly.
Where Can I
Install a Fly Zapper?
Flies are attracted to rotting
organic material including dead animals animal feces and decomposing plants.
To eliminate flies you must remove these materials from your property.
However you cannot remove all of them. Instead you can install a fly zapper
near these locations.
Types of Fly
There are two types of fly zappers available today.
The first type uses ultrasonic technology. Ultrasonic fly zappers produce
sound waves between 20 kHz and 100 kHz. These frequencies are too low to be
heard by humans. Therefore they do not disturb nearby
However ultrasonic fly zappers require
batteries. Batteries last only three months. After that you must replace the
battery. The second type of fly zapper emits electromagnetic fields.
Electromagnetic field fly zappers operate at radio frequency (RF). RF fly
zappers are safer than ultrasonic ones because they do not emit sound waves.
However they still require batteries.
The Importance of
Purchasing a Quality Fly Zapper
Insects are everywhere. In
fact there are approximately 10 million species of insects worldwide. Most of
these insects live in harmony with humans. However there are many types of
insects which cause harm to human beings. Some of these harmful insects
include mosquitoes cockroaches ants fleas ticks bed bugs flies bees wasps
hornets spiders moths beetles etc. Insects carry diseases and parasites that
affect both animals and humans. For example mosquitoes transmit malaria
yellow fever encephalitis West Nile virus Dengue Fever Chikungunya Japanese
Encephalitis St. Louis Encephalitis Rift Valley Fever and others. Cockroaches
spread bacteria and viruses that lead to food poisoning diarrhea dysentery
typhoid cholera hepatitis tuberculosis pneumonia meningitis tetanus polio
measles chicken pox influenza scarlet fever Fleas and ticks transmit diseases
that cause allergies asthma eczema dermatitis rashes and other health
problems. Bedbugs feed on blood and leave behind feces and urine. They can be
found in mattresses furniture carpets clothing beds walls floors ceilings
cracks crevices and other places where people sleep. Bees sting and kill
people who get stung. Wasps sting and paralyze people who get stung. Hornets
and wasps sting and paralyze people who get stung. Spiders bite and inject
venom into people who get bitten. Moths eat plants and leaves. Beetles chew
holes in trees shrubs and grasses. Ants build nests and tunnels in soil rocks
and wood. Flies lay eggs in decaying organic matter and manure. Ticks suck
blood from mammals and birds. Mosquitoes drink nectar and pollinate flowers.
All of these insects pose serious threats to human health. Therefore it is
important to control insect populations around our homes and businesses.
To Control Insect Populations Around Homes And
There are several ways to control insect
populations around homes and business. One way is to install window screens.
Window screens are inexpensive and easy to install. They block flying insects
from entering your house. Another method is to apply pesticides to areas
where pests congregate. Pesticides are effective because they target specific
Features To Look For When Buying A Fly
The best way to kill flies is to get rid of the
source of their food supply. Flies feed on decaying organic matter including
dead animals plants and human feces. Therefore the most effective method of
killing flies is to remove these sources of food. However there are many ways
to kill flies and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Some methods
include spraying insecticides using fly traps and swatting flies with a
flyswatter. Each method has its pros and cons which are discussed
One of the easiest ways
to control flies is to trap them in a container. Flytraps are inexpensive and
easy to set up. Flytraps consist of a small box containing bait (usually sugar)
and a sticky substance called glue. Once the flies land on the glue they
become stuck and die. Flytraps are available in different designs colors and
materials. Most flytraps contain two parts: the base and the lid. The base
holds the trap while the lid covers the top
Cone-shaped traps – Cone-shaped traps are designed
to catch flying insects. They are placed near windows or doors where flies
enter and exit. The cone shape attracts flies into the trap and causes them
to fall inside. The trapped flies eventually starve to
Flat-bottomed traps – Flat-bottomed traps are
designed to catch crawling insects. They are placed near garbage cans or
trash bins where flies crawl around. The flat bottom of the trap catches the
flies’ feet and prevents them from escaping.
Trap boxes –
Trap boxes are designed to hold live flies. Live flies are caught and killed
by placing them in the trap. The trapped flies eventually
Bait stations – Bait stations are designed to attract
flies. The station contains a mixture of sugar and water. The sugar attracts
flies and the water kills them once they land on the bait. The station is
placed near areas where flies congregate such as garbage containers pet
dishes and birdbaths.
Flypaper – Flypaper consists of
strips of paper coated with a sticky substance. The strips are hung above
doorways windows and other places where flies
Different Types of Fly Zappers For
Flies are annoying pests that can be found
everywhere. There are many different ways to get rid of these pesky little
creatures. One way is to use a fly swatter. However there are many other
methods available to kill flies. Some of these include fly traps fly spray
fly paper fly repellent and fly zappers. Each method has its own advantages
and disadvantages. Let’s take a closer look at each type of fly
The most common way
to eliminate flies is to swat them away with a flyswatter. Flyswatting
involves hitting the insect with a stick or object. While this method works
it does cause injury to the person who uses the flyswatter. In addition the
flyswatter must be kept close to the body because the flyswatter cannot reach
far distances. Another disadvantage of flyswatters is that they only work on
flying insects. Therefore if you wish to eliminate crawling insects you will
need another method.
effective way to eliminate flies is to set up a trap. Flytraps are designed
to attract flies into a container where they can be trapped. Flytraps are
very easy to setup and maintain. All you need to do is put a piece of food
inside the trap and wait for the flies to enter. Once the flies enter the
trap they become stuck and die. After the flies are dead you can dispose of
Flyspray is a liquid
that contains chemicals that repel flies. To use flyspray you apply it
directly onto the areas where you see flies. The chemical in the spray kills
the flies instantly. Although flysprays are convenient they can be harmful to
humans. Because of this you should avoid spraying near children and pets.
Additionally you should wear protective clothing while applying the
Flypaper is a sticky
substance that attracts flies. To use flypaper you spread the material around
your house and let the flies land on it. As soon as the flies touch the
flypaper they stick and die. Like flytraps flypapers are easy to use and
maintain. However they require constant maintenance since the flypaper needs
to be replaced regularly.