List of Top 10 Best Canon Pixma Printer
- Mobile device printing: Easily print from your iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet
- Quick and easy wireless setup
- Powerful printing options: Airprint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria and Canon Print
- Compact and space-saving design
- Print on both sides of the page with auto 2-sided print
- The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One Printer gives you an exceptional value with an ink savings of 1,175 dollars from the full set of ink bottles included in the box plus you get two additional bonus black bottles for even more savings. (1)
- Tired of replacing ink cartridges. With Canon MegaTank Ink Bottles get over 30 times the amount of ink compared to equivalent standard black and color ink cartridge sets. (2)
- The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One can not only print a lot, it can also do it all; Print, copy, scan, and connect to your smartphone, tablet and computer with ease. Even beautiful borderless photos all the way from 3.5” x 3.5” square all the way to 8.5” x 11” letter size.
- With an impressive high page yield, print up to 6,000 Black text pages or 7,700 Color pages per each full ink bottle set.(2)The PIXMA G6020 MegaTank All-In-One Printer uses both pigment-based and dye-based ink. The pigment-based black ink formulation allows for long lasting and sharp black text. The dye-based ink formulation allows for vibrant and colorful images.
- For numbers listed in product description see “specification sheet” in technical specification section below
- With wireless connect and the Canon Print app, use your smartphone to quickly and easily set up your printer and print right from your smartphone or tablet
- With features like AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, auto power On/Off, a built in ADF, and Wi-Fi it's easy to see why Pixma printers are so simple to use
- Connectivity technology: USB. Printer technology: Inkjet. Mobile Operating Systems- iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and Fire OS (Amazon Fire) devices
- Save 10 percentage on all ink reorders with Dash Replenishment; Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low; No subscription fees; Cancel anytime
- WORKS WITH ALEXA: Ask Alexa to print your shopping list, to-do list, crosswords, coloring pages, and more; To set up, say “Alexa, discover my printer;” Alexa can also detect when ink or toner is running low and orders more when you need it. Save 10 percentage on all ink or toner smart reorders; Restrictions may apply
- Easily print and scan from mobile devices and cloud services
- Prints up to 8 1/2 x 11" borderless photos.
- Prints in black and white at up to 15 pages per minute, and up to 9.7 in color.
- Maximum optimized color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for finely detailed images.
- Auto 2-sided printing and mobile device printing saves paper and money.
- With a 1.44” OLED DISPLAY & LED STATUS BAR easily see and navigate your printer.
- The PIXMA TS64320 has a COMPACT & STYLISH DESIGN that fits your space.
- Great print quality from 2 CARTRIDGE FINE HYBRID INK SYSTEM.
- Canon MegaTank Printers have Integrated Ink Tanks that allow you to conveniently view and refill ink using the compatible GI-20 ink bottles. The GI-20 ink bottles feature a specialized nozzle designed to pour easily without spills or messes!
- The PIXMA G5020 Wireless MegaTank Single Function Printer gives you an exceptional value with an ink savings of $1,175 with a full set of ink bottles included in the box plus two additional bonus black bottles for even more savings.(1)
- Tired of replacing ink cartridges? Get over 30 times the amount of ink compared to equivalent standard ink cartridge sets.(1)
- With an impressive high page yield, print up to 6,000 Black text pages or 7,700 Color pages per each full ink bottle set.(2)
- FOR NUMBERS LISTED IN PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SEE “SPECIFICATION SHEET” IN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION SECTION BELOW
- MEGATANK HIGH PAGE YIELD: Print up to 3,800 4” x 6” color photos on a full set of ink!
- LOW COST PER PRINT with approx. ink cost of 2.5 cents per 4” x 6” color photo.2
- 6-COLOR DYE-BASED INK SYSTEM including Red and Gray inks for a wider color gamut.
- Fits into almost any space with a clean COMPACT DESIGN.
- Enjoy long lasting photos thanks to CHROMALIFE 100.3
- AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, CD/DVD Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote
- Up to 9600 x 2400 max color dpi
- High Performance Individual ink system
- 35 sheets Duplex ADF, Large 3.00" LCD panel,
- Uses Canon CLI-251 and PGI-250 Ink Cartridges, Dimension (W x D x H) 19.4 (W) x 15.6 (D) x 9.1 (H)
- 8 Dye based inks for amazing gradients and color, 3 of which are dedicated grayscale inks for beautiful black & white prints
- The Optimum Image Generating System reproduces colors as you intend them by logically selecting the optimum ink combination and placement. Output tray capacity auto sheet feeder: 150 sheets of plain paper; 20 sheets photo paper (4x6); 10 sheets (letter/8x10); 1 sheet (A3). Manual feeder: 1 sheet of photo paper (all sizes)
- Compatible with individual CLI 42 ink tanks (Black, gray, light gray, cyan, photo cyan, magenta, photo magenta, yellow). Save even more on value packs. Only replace the inks that run out
- 4800 x 2400 dots per inch with fine technology for incredible detail. Print your vision up to 13 inches x 19 inches: Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13 inches x 19 inches
- Weight: 43.2 in bullet point. Number of nozzles: 6,144. Number of nozzles: 768 per color 6144 total
How to choose the
best Canon Pixma Printer
How to choose the best Canon Pixma Printer
What is the Purpose Of A Canon Pixma Printer?
Canon printers are designed to be reliable and easy-to-use devices that allow users to print high quality documents quickly and efficiently. With features including wireless connectivity, automatic document feeders (ADF), duplex printing, and network support, these multifunctional machines are ideal for both personal and business applications. In addition to being able to produce professional results, Canon printers are affordable and durable. For example, the Epson Stylus C3300 printer offers exceptional performance while remaining relatively inexpensive. Users who wish to take advantage of the latest technology can upgrade to the newer models which include faster processors, larger memory capacity, and improved inkjet technologies.
Benefits of Using a Canon Printer
Easy To Use – Most modern Canon printers are simple to operate and require little maintenance. All functions are controlled via intuitive menus and buttons, making operation quick and convenient.
Compact Design – Many compact designs enable users to fit multiple units into small spaces, saving valuable floor space.
Wireless Connectivity – Wireless networking capabilities allow users to connect directly to networks using Wi-Fi connections, eliminating the need for cables.
Automatic Document Feeder – Automatic document feeding systems automatically load paper sheets into the tray, reducing user intervention during printing operations.
Duplex Printing – Duplex printing enables two sides of a sheet to be printed simultaneously, enabling users to create double sided prints.
Network Support – Networked printers allow users to access files stored remotely, providing greater flexibility and convenience.
Features of Canon Printers
Fast Print Speed – Fast print speeds ensure that users receive their jobs within minutes rather than hours. Some models achieve print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute.
High Quality Output – High resolution output ensures crisp text and sharp images. Models equipped with advanced imaging technologies deliver superior image reproduction.
Large Paper Capacity – Large paper capacities allow users to handle large volumes of paperwork without running short of supplies.
Long Service Life – Long service lives reduce downtime costs associated with replacing consumables.
Advantages of Choosing a Canon Printer
Affordable Cost – Affordable prices ensure that consumers enjoy competitive pricing options.
Reliable Performance – Reliability is ensured by Canon’s reputation for producing top performing products.
Canon printers are known for being reliable and durable. However, there are many different types of printer available today. Some are designed specifically for business purposes while others are meant for personal use. In order to determine which type of printer best suits your needs, you must understand the differences between each type. Here we discuss the benefits of using a professional grade Canon printer versus a consumer level unit.
Benefits of Using Professional Grade Printers
Professional grade printers are built to last longer than consumer models. Most consumers only expect their printers to be able to print approximately 100 pages per month. While this number seems small, it adds up quickly over time. With a professional grade printer, you can expect to get around 500+ pages printed monthly.
Professional grade printers are typically faster than consumer units. Consumer grade printers take several minutes to load paper into the tray. Once loaded, these devices require additional seconds to start printing. Professional grade printers are capable of starting immediately upon loading paper into the tray.
Professional grade printers are equipped with automatic duplexing capabilities. Duplexing refers to the ability to print both sides of a page. Many consumer grade printers cannot perform this function automatically. Therefore, you must manually flip the pages during printing.
Professional grade printers are generally easier to operate. Consumers often complain about complicated menus and settings found on most consumer grade printers. Professionals grade printers are simple to set up and utilize. There are no hidden features or options requiring advanced knowledge of the product.
Disadvantages of Using Consumer Level Printers
Consumer grade printers are cheaper than professional grade units. Although the price tag may seem appealing, you shouldn’t pay too little attention to the quality of the equipment. Consumer grade printers are prone to frequent jams and malfunctions. Additionally, they lack certain functions that professionals grade printers possess.
Consumer grade printers are slower than professional grade units. Because of the lower speed, consumers often experience delays when attempting to print multiple documents simultaneously. For example, if you attempt to print two copies of a document at once, you could end up waiting upwards of 30 seconds for the second copy to finish
Canon printers are known for being reliable and easy to set up. However, there are many features available which can be confusing to those who aren’t familiar with these devices. Here we take a look at some of the most important ones.
Paper Size Options
The paper size options offered by Canon printers vary depending on the type of printer you own. Some models only allow you to print documents in standard sizes while others let you select custom sizes. Most printers include both 8 1/4 x 11 inch sheets and legal sized pages. In addition, some printers enable you to print double sided prints.
This refers to the speed at which the inkjet head moves across the page. Print speeds range between 0.5 seconds per page (for low quality) to 10+ seconds per page (high quality). Higher print speeds require higher power consumption and therefore larger batteries. Lower print speeds result in lower resolution images.
This refers to the number of dots printed onto each square centimeter of paper. Resolution ranges from 300dpi (300 dots per inch) to 2400dpi (2400 dots per inch). High resolutions produce sharper pictures and text. Larger pixels create clearer photos.
Most printers support four color modes including black & white, sepia tone, cyanotype, and magenta. Cyanotype mode produces monochrome photographs using blue tones. Magenta mode creates red toned photographs. Sepia tone uses brownish colors. Black & White mode results in grayscale images.
Automatic Document Feeder
Some printers automatically feed single sheet documents into the printing process. Others require users to manually load individual pages into the tray. Automatic document feeding systems reduce user error and increase productivity.
Many modern printers now incorporate wireless connectivity. Wireless connections eliminate the need for cables and connectors making setup easier and faster. Many printers also include Bluetooth technology enabling you to connect wirelessly to mobile phones and tablets.
Compatibility issues arise when different brands of printers cannot communicate with each other. Make sure your printer has been tested and