List of Top 10 Best Document Camera
- Features an 8 Megapixel camera for capturing Ultra High Definition live images up to 3264 x 2448 pixels
- High frame rate for lag-free live streaming – streams at up to 30 fps at full HD, and up to 15 fps at 3264 x 2448 pixel
- Fast focusing speed helps minimize interruptions for frequent switching between different materials; features Sony CMOS Image Sensor for exceptional noise reduction and color Reproduction – great for capturing in dimly lit environments
- Designed and made in Taiwan. Multi-jointed stand offers a simple fix for tightening loose joints caused by heavy daily use.Max Shooting Area:13.46 inch x 10.04 inch
- Works with a variety of software and applications on Mac, PC and Chromebook that allows you to use it in different ways. System Requirements - Mac Intel Core i5 CPU 2.5 GHz or higher, OS X 10.10 or higher, Solid-state drive, and 200MB of free hard disk space, 256MB of dedicated video memory (For lag-free live streaming up to 1920 x 1080, and video recording of 1920 x 1080). Windows Recommended Requirements - Microsoft Windows 10,Intel Core i5 CPU 3.40 GHz or higher, 4 GB RAM, 200MB of free hard disk space, 256MB of dedicated video memory (For lag-free live streaming up to 1920 x 1080, and video recording of 1920 x 1080)
- 📷 USB Document Camera with adjustable image reversal: The camera that can manually adjust image reversal. In video chat or image output, the image can be freely adjusted left/right and up/down; you can also manually adjust the reversed image that appears in the device to a normal image
- 📷 8MP/2448P document camera with 30fps: using Sony's image sensor, it output ultra-high-definition images and videos live transmission, up to 2448P megapixels. Press the focus button once to automatically focus the document camera once. Moving the object under the lens, the camera will not be arbitrary automatic focus and the image dance. Macro can capture objects as close as 3.94"
- 📷 Document Camera with Adjustable Image Brightness : the usb camera has brightness (plus) and brightness (minus) buttons, you can manually adjust the image brightness with 10 degree, to make sure that you can get the clear image. Camera comes with 14 ring lamp beads, 3 levels of brightness adjustable, which can eliminate shooting problems under difficult lighting conditions, allowing you to capture objects in dark and bright environments, and can also achieve Selfie fill-in function
- 📷 Foldable Document Camera for teachers/classroom: embedded design, occupies a small space after folding, easy to carry; Multi-joint support with multi-angle rotate freely usb camera can capture 2D and 3D objects better and shooting high-definition images and videos. Maximum covering area: 16.5" x 116" in. (A3 paper)
- 📷 USB Camera with highly compatible, plug-and-play : applicable to Windows PCS, Macs, and Chromebooks, automatically installs drivers when the device is plugged in, compatible with Tiktok, Google Meet, Skyp-Microsoft Teams, Zoom; it has built-in dual silicon microphones, which can reduce noise and improve sound quality
- 8 Megapixel ultra-high definition 8MP SONY CMOS sensor captures superior live images and video at up to 3264 x 2448 pixels at 30 fps.
- Its small size frees up valuable desk space, and its durable multi-joint design allows for excellent image capture of any 2D and 3D objects. Maximum shooting area: 15.74X11.81 inches. Designed and made with love in Taiwan.
- Supplemental LED light with automated exposure control and bundled anti-glare sheet help eliminate exposure problems under difficult lighting conditions. Auto-focus lens quickly shifts focus between objects. Macro captures objects as close as 10 cm, producing crisp images in both dark and bright environments.
- Bundled full-function INSWAN Documate software provides digital zoom, image annotation, hue adjustment, image rotation, video recording and snapshots, and many more useful features. Download the latest version for free and watch the tutorial videos!
- Plug-n-Play & High Compatibility: The INS-1 comes with a USB-A cable that allows for instant plug-and-play operation for distance education and web conferencing. The built-in microphone works seamlessly with Documate (our bundled application) and other webinar software for PC (Windows 7/8/10/11), Mac (OS10.11 or higher), and Chromebook (38.00 or higher).
- The 8 MP Camera in Wi-Fi and HDMI mode captures images in high definition (1920 x 1080), and in near 4K quality in USB mode (3264 x 2448). video Recording in HD (1920 x 1080 @ 30 FPS). connect to a computer, iOS/Android device, Apple TV, projector, TV, or monitor.
- Built-in LED illuminates the viewing area. Max viewing area: 11. 14” x 19. 72” (283 x 501mm) [16: 9], 14. 29” x 19. 01” (363 x 483mm) [4: 3]
- The 8 MP sensor by Sony is boosted by an Ambarella system-on-a-chip that provides fast focusing speed, improved noise reduction, and excellent color reproduction.
- 9-12 hours of battery life ensures a complete class or presentation session without interruptions. Up to 33-feet of the wireless range teachers and presenters to capture different objects all over the room.
- Designed and made in Taiwan. Swiveling head, Multi-Jointed stand, and small footprint allow you to capture freely from different height, angle, and orientation. Buttons conveniently located on the camera’s body enable you to adjust the video feed instantly and without a computer.
- 8-megapixel image sensor by Sony, with exceptional clarity and color reproduction.
- Ultra HD video (up to 30 fps at 3264 x 2448p) ensures detailed and clear display of the presented materials.
- AI-Enhanced microphone - filters out background noise during communication, leaving your voice natural, undisturbed, and easy to hear. Activate it anytime you need to protect your sound from noise.
- Built-in LED light helps out when the room is too dark. Together with the multi-jointed arm, it allows you to get the shot that you need, with the maximum capturing area of 13.46” x 10.04”.
- V4K PRO is plug & play and compatible with Mac, Windows, or Chromebooks with a USB Type-A port. Works with video conferencing software such as Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, Microsoft Teams, or other software that uses a computer camera.
- 192x Zoom (12x Optical + 16x Digital) and multiple auto focus options
- HDMI out (Type A), HDMI In (Type A), RGB Out (D-sub 15p), USB (Type A) x2, USB (Type B), Ethernet (RJ-45), Audio Out (3.5mm Stereo), Audio In (3.5mm Stereo), W-Fi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n - 2.4GHz & 5GHz) and Miracast wireless display technology
- Built-in remote control dock so you'll never misplace your remote control again
- Powered by Android to offer support for a wide range of educational apps, opening up a world of learning without ever needing additional equipment. Android is a trademark of Google LLC
- [2-in-1 document camera & webcam] Use it as a webcam for online lectures and conference calls, or use it as a document camera when you need to demonstrate solutions to using a pen and paper, share documents, books, worksheets, or show products & 3D objects in great detail.
- [Portable, light, and highly adjustable] Easy to carry at 0.59lbs (269g) with retractable arm and foldable magnetic baseplate. Take it with you in your bag to your home, office, and important meetings. When not in use, its compact size doesn't take up your valuable desk space. The structure of multi-jointed arm and rotatable camera head makes it possible to capture images and videos from all angles.
- [Plug and play] OKIOCAM S works with video conferencing and recording tools without the need for the additional driver. Compatible apps like Google Meet, Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Mac FaceTime, native Camera apps. Guides and Video Tutorials are provided. Press the gray button for an instant auto-adjust (focus, exposure, and white balance).
- [Exclusive OKIOCAM Apps Kit] Explore more comprehensive functions with complimentary OKIOCAM Snapshot & Recorder, Stop Motion, and Time Lapse Apps, available for download.
- [Highly Compatible] Works on Windows PC, Mac, and Chromebook. Camera sensor up to 1920x1440 pixels; up to 30fps at 1920x1080p. Detachable arm and base. Detachable camera head. Glass fiber reinforced arm. Made in Taiwan.
- Document Camera includes a 10-inch USB Cable
- Full HD 1080p output resolution - Jointless, highly flexible gooseneck
- High-speed 30fps dynamic image, Hands-free auto focus, Plug-and-Play
- Special water droplet design
- Compatible with all major brands of interactive whiteboards
- 13 Megapixel camera for superior image clarity: The 13 MP SONY sensor captures real-time 4K Ultra High Definition images (3840 x 2160 at 30 fps), and up to 13 megapixels (3840 x 3140 at 15 fps), allowing for crystal-clear images on any size screen, including wall projectors. Dual-mode autofocus (continuous, single time) quickly shifts focus between moving/static objects, while the macro function captures objects as close as 10 cm.
- A3-size still/video capture: Use the multi-joint arm to adjust the camera to any height, angle or position. Capture A3-size still images and video, perfect for art teaching and exhibitions, two-page spreads, or large documents.
- Compact and sturdy design: Intuitive main function buttons are built into the head of the device, and the USB socket placement keeps the cable out of your way. The built-in microphone allows for hands-free demonstrations, and the built-in LED light with automated light-intake control and bundled anti-glare sheet ensures optimal lighting conditions in both dark and bright environments.
- Get Creative: Perfect for home, classroom and office use, the INS-2, with the bundled Documate software opens up whole new possibilities for creative expression. Use digital zoom, image annotation, hue adjustment, image rotation, video recording, snapshot and dozens of other features to fill your presentations and communications with life and energy!
- Highly compatible, plug and play function, easy to use. The INS-2 works seamlessly with all mainstream webinar software applications (Zoom, Google Meet, etc.) for high-engagement remote teaching and meetings. You can also flip the image to capture your face for video conferencing. Built to run on PC (Windows 7/8/10/11), Mac (OS10.11 or higher), and Chromebook (38.00 or higher). The bundled USB-A cable makes for easy plug and play anytime, anywhere! Designed and produced with love in Taiwan.
- Note: Mac Laptop/Computer please go to the Apple store to search "Doccamera", and then download the document camera software. and the other type Laptop/Computer please go to the Joyusing website to download the software. and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via Amazon Message, we will always be here to help.
- High definition image: 8.0 Mega Pixel 1/4” CMOS sensor captures live images up to 3264 x 2448 pixels. PC connection or PC-less, Connect directly to Projector/monitor, Annotate directly without PC software
- Auto Focus & 100x Digital Zoom Function, maximum shooting area: 3A, perfect for image capture and processing. Audio & Video Recording
- 3 level dimmable LED light help eliminate exposure problems under difficult lighting conditions, allowing you to capture images even in dark environments
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1* Document Camera , 1* USB2.0 Cable, 1* HDMI Cable 1* DC Adapter (Output:12V1A) ,1* Remote Controller, 1*CD, 1* User Manual
How to choose the best document camera
Document cameras are small devices that allow users to take pictures of documents and store them digitally. There are many different types of document cameras available today. Some are designed specifically for business purposes while others are intended for personal use. In either case these digital cameras provide several benefits including convenience security and storage.
One of the most important reasons why people use document cameras is because they’re convenient. With a document camera you no longer need to carry around bulky paper copies of important documents. Instead you can simply snap a picture of the document using your smartphone or tablet.
Another benefit of document cameras is that they provide added security. Many companies require employees to scan certain documents into their computers. However scanning documents can be inconvenient and time consuming. Using a document camera eliminates the need to physically transport sensitive information between offices.
Finally document cameras enable businesses to archive important files. Once you’ve stored the message you can delete it from your inbox. Now whenever someone sends you another message you can open the file and view its contents right away.
Most document cameras operate similarly to traditional point-and-shoot cameras. To capture a photo you press a button on the side of the camera. Afterward the camera automatically stores the image in memory. Most models include a USB port which enables you to transfer photos to your computer.
There are two main categories of document cameras: stand alone and integrated. Standalone document cameras connect to your computer via USB cable. Integrated document cameras plug directly into your computer’s USB port.
The Importance of Purchasing a Quality Document Camera
Document cameras are essential tools for anyone who works with documents. Whether you’re working in a legal field accounting or marketing there are many benefits to owning a document camera. Here are five reasons why you should invest in a document camera today!
1) Save Time & Money
There’s no doubt that document cameras allow you to get more done in less time. With a document camera you can scan documents quickly and efficiently. In addition you can store images online or print copies directly from your camera. This saves money because you aren’t paying for paper costs or ink cartridges. Instead you’re saving money by using fewer resources.
2) Improve Productivity
Another benefit of document cameras is improved productivity. Since you can scan documents faster you can complete projects sooner. Additionally you can create professional-looking PDF files which makes sharing information easier. Lastly you can edit scanned documents right away making it easy to correct mistakes. All these factors improve your overall efficiency and increase your productivity.
3) Reduce Paper Waste
With a document camera you can reduce paper waste. Furthermore you can archive old documents digitally and access them later. Finally you can shred confidential documents safely and securely.
4) Increase Efficiency
Finally document cameras can increase your efficiency. For example you can take pictures of receipts invoices contracts etc. This way you can track expenses and ensure accuracy. Also you can send important documents to clients electronically rather than sending physical mail. This reduces postage costs and increases efficiency.
5) Enhance Security
Lastly document cameras enhance security. Because you can scan sensitive documents you can be assured that they remain secure. Even if someone steals your hard drive they cannot steal your data. Therefore you can rest easy knowing that your personal information remains safe.
Document cameras are small devices that allow users to scan documents into digital format. The most common type of document camera is the flatbed scanner. Flatbed scanners are typically placed on top of a desk or table and contain a glass window where the user places the paper document. Once scanned the image is stored onto a memory card which can be transferred to another machine via USB cable. There are many different types of document cameras available today ranging from simple models to high-end professional grade units. Here are some features to look for when choosing a document camera.
Scanner Type – Most document cameras include a built-in flatbed scanner. Some document cameras only provide scanning functions while others combine both scanning and copying functions.
Memory Card Slot – Many document cameras now include a slot for storing images directly onto a memory card. This eliminates the need to transfer files between machines using cables.
USB Port – Most document cameras include a USB port for transferring data to computers.
Software Compatibility – Most document cameras require software to operate. Make sure the software is compatible with the operating systems you plan to use.
Price – Document cameras vary greatly in price depending on brand name quality and features.
Size – Document cameras range in size from pocket sized to large tabletop models.
Weight – Document cameras weigh anywhere from 1 pound to several pounds.
Power Supply – Document cameras generally require power cords to function.
Connectivity – Document cameras connect to computers either wirelessly or via a wired connection.
Display Screen – Document cameras display information regarding the status of the unit including whether the unit has been turned on/off connected to a network etc.
Storage Capacity – Document cameras store images digitally. Depending on the storage capacity these devices can hold thousands of pages of text or hundreds of pictures.
Image Quality – Document cameras produce crisp sharp images.
Different Types of Document Camera
Document cameras are small devices that allow users to scan documents into digital format. The most common type of document camera is the flatbed scanner which has been around since the early 1980‚Äôs. Flatbed scanners are still very popular because they provide high quality scans while being easy to operate. However there are many different types of document cameras available today including portable document cameras mobile document cameras and handheld document cameras. Each type offers its own advantages and disadvantages depending on the user‚Äôs needs.
The flatbed scanner is probably the most commonly known form of document camera. Flatbed scanners consist of two main parts; a glass platen where the document sits and a scanning head that moves across the top of the platen. Most flatbed scanners include automatic feeders that automatically feed paper into the machine. Some models also include automatic document handlers that hold multiple pages together during scanning. Other features found on flatbed scanners include optical character recognition (OCR) software image compression and color correction tools. Flatbed scanners are typically large and heavy making them difficult to transport. In addition flatbed scanners require a steady hand to avoid damaging the document.
Portable Document Cameras
Portable document cameras are compact units that weigh only a few pounds. Portable document cameras are ideal for quick document scanning and faxing. Many PDAs contain built-in wireless technology making them convenient to carry around. While these devices are smaller than traditional flatbed scanners they lack the ability to handle multiple sheets of paper at once. Also due to their size they cannot be used to scan thick documents. For example a sheet of paper thicker than 8 inches could cause the PDA to jam.
Mobile Document Cameras
Mobile document cameras are lightweight and easy to use. Mobile document cameras are perfect for business travelers who wish to quickly scan important documents. Unlike flatbed scanners mobile document cameras do not require a stable platform to function properly. Instead they rely on a tripod stand to support the unit. Because mobile document cameras are designed to be light weight they are easier to travel with and store.