List of Top 10 Best Door Chime
- 🔔 58 MELODIES & 5 VOLUME: Doorbell features 58 chimes and 5 levels adjustable volume(0 dB to 110 dB) to meet your needs for different occasions. LED indicators of the doorbell chime are suitable for the elderly and hearing impaired. Remembers your last melody and volume level after a power outage; no need to reset to your previous settings.
- 👍 150 M/600 FT OPEN AREA RANGE: Door chime signal can easily cross through doors or walls, ensures you will never miss a visitor, even if you are a few rooms away or on another floor. Note: The battery level will affect the signal receiving range. It is recommended to change it once every 12 months.
- 👍 EXPANSION SYSTEM: Door/window door sensor will detect every entry and send alarm warning to the doorbell chime receiver to better protect your place. You will hear the door bell chime to remind you when someone opening your door/window or your pet coming home. Each door sensor or receiver can be expandable for business, home, apartment, classroom, office, basement and more.
- 👍 EASY TO INSTALL: Plug the wireless doorbell into socket, tear off the tape behind door sensor chime then paste on the door. The wireless door chime has been matched before shipment. If you need to replace music or add a transmitter, please re-match (Hold Receiver's music button over 3 seconds to 5 seconds, it will trigger clean pairing function).
- ✨ LIFETIME CUSTOMER SERVICE: BISTEE doorbell wireless is a brand after years of independent R&D and approved by FCC, CE, RoHS and other certificates; our customers can be provided with 30-day money-back and passionate after-sales service team from the date of purchase; can contact us at any time in case of any problem.
- 😀【Easy to Install】The sensor and receiver are paired already, all you need to do is attach the transmitter, plug the receiver into any standard outlet, pick a tone you like and here we go.
- 🔋【Built to Last】With one standard household AAA battery in equipment and design of Ultra-Low-Power, the sensor can easily last 1-2 years. which allows battery to be replaced less often, save your time and money.
- ✔️【A Must-Have】500FT reliable long working range, perfect entry alert chime when door opens for home and business. What about insecure front door, child safety gate, upstairs window, cabinet, basement door...you tell me.
- 🎵【Mute to 120dB】 58 unique long and short tones with 5 adjustable volume levels. The max volume 120dB is loud enough to be heard anywhere in the house, you will never miss out an alert. Prefer not to be disturbed? Set it to mute.
- 💖【Reliable After-sales】One Year Warranty & Lifetime Friendly Service. We started to make security products since 2004, so we have confidence on the quality of every sold unit. We will never let you down, grab your door dinger now!
- Optimal Solution for a Safe Environment: Secure your home with SECRUI’s door chime with adjustable volume! Easy to use and fully adjustable, these door chimes when the door opens for home are a practical solution for monitoring any door entry, whether it’s your toddler looking for his parents or a dangerous burglar.
- How it Works: These door sensor chimes feature a magnetic strip that is automatically triggered by the receiver when it’s separated. The receiver instantly alerts the person in charge by playing one of the 52 chimes that you can pick from.
- Wide Range of Action: Our door chime for business when entering has a 500ft operating range that is suitable for small and medium-sized homes, as well as shops and apartments. You can also use these door alarm sensor with additional SECRUI door sensors or doorbells for more safety and security.
- Pick Your Chimes: The door open chimes comes with 52 different chimes, including a special Christmas edition! To make it a more comfortable experience, our entry alert chime features 5 levels of volume that you can adjust anywhere from 0-110 dB so you can create a comfy environment for your family. The wireless door chimes also features LED indicators that work together with the sound so you can notice it quickly.
- Double Installation Method: This door chime for business when entering comes with a small magnetic strip that can be installed on the wall using the screw system included in the pack. Alternatively, you can tear the double-sided adhesive tape on the back to attach the system to the door or window that you want to monitor.
- TWO SOUNDS: Classic two-note “Ding Dong” sound for the front door button and has an additional connection with a separate "Dong" for the rear or side door
- DIMENSIONS: Cover: 7-1/4” W x 4-1/8” L Base: 7” W x 3-7/8” L Overall Depth: 2”
- COMPATIBILITY: Use with a 16-volt/10 VA or 16-volt/15 VA transformer (not included) when connecting to a regular doorbell. Search “16TR” or "3TRAN" for a compatible transformer.
- INCLUDES: Door Chime and mounting screws (found inside the chime cover).
- PLEASE NOTE: This item does not include the doorbell button or the transformer. Search “CKIT1” for a door chime, transformer and door button set
- 【Wide Working Range】:This wireless door open chime for home is up to 400 ft in open area, magnetic door sensor will automatically trigger the receiver when the magnetic strip is separated and the receiver will alerts immediately whenever the door or window is opened
- 【24/7 Lifeguard for Your Family】: This child/ home door sensor alerts when burglar opens door and helps deter break-ins(entry alert chime activates when magnetic sensor separates)
- 【Mini Contact Sensor】: Magnetic door sensor (Size:3.0x1.0x0.60ininch),magnetic strip (Size:1.7*0.6*0.4 inch).They are small size and can be installed or placed at any indoor position to provide you with a door entry chime/alert system.
- 【52 Music with Mute to Loud dB】:5 levels of adjustable volume from 0-110 dB.Offer 52 elegant music from the traditional"Ding Dong" to various well know chimes.Memory function: Keep the previous setted tune after re-plugging it
- 【Easy to install】:Just plug the doorbell receiver into any standard outlet and tear the double- sided adhesive tape which on the back of door sensor( or screw mounted) and stick them to the door or window is fine,please take the insulating paper away before using the sensor.
- 🔔SAFEGUARD YOUR EVERY EXIT: 150 M/600 FT open area range door sensor chime ensures you will never miss a visitor in every door/window, even if you are a few rooms away or on another floor. Note: The battery level will affect the signal receiving range of the doorbell, it is recommended to change every 12 months.
- 🔔58 MELODIES & 5 VOLUME: Wireless doorbell features 58 chimes and 5 level adjustable volume(0 dB to 110 dB) to meet your needs for different occasions. LED indicators are suitable for the elderly and hearing impaired. Memory function: Keep the previous setted melody and volume level after re-plugging it.
- 🔔58 DOOR CHIME SENSOR EXPANDABL: One door chime receiver can be paired with up to 58 door sensors, or 1 door sensor can be paired with up to 58 door chime receiver. By adding new sensor, you can also pair with different ringtone, so that you can realize exactly which door/window is triggered.
- 🔧EASY TO INSTALL: Plug the door entry chime receiver into socket, tear off the tape behind door sensor chime then paste on the door. The wireless door chime has been matched before shipment. If you need to replace music or add a transmitter, please re-match.(Please contact the seller once you have product problems.)
- 💌LIFETIME CUSTOMER SERVICE: BISTEE wireless door chime can be used for business, home, apartment, classroom, office, basement and more. Our customers can be provided with 30-day return-back and passionate after-sales service team from the date of purchase, please contact us at any time in case of any problem.
- Includes six window/door alarms, each with three adjustable settings off/chime/alarm
- Loud 120-decible alarm sounds when door or window opens, helps deter intruder and alert residence
- Easy and convenient to install, requires no wiring, mounting hardware and instructions included, designed for indoor use only
- Built-in low battery test button to easily check battery life, includes four LR44 batteries for each alarm
- 🎄SECURITY DOOR CHIMES WHEN DOOR OPENS: This door chimes for home can be a good reminder ,it will send alarms warning you if your kids who sneak out bedroom or house and will alert you if someone opens your door/window at night,good choice for your store/office also.
- 🎄55 MELODIES & 5 VOLUME: Door alarm with chime features 55 chimes and 5 level adjustable volume(0 mute dB to 110 dB loud sound ) to to adjust, perfect for your daily use(INDOOR use only). LED indicators are suitable for the elderly who hearing impaired. Memory function: Keep the previous setted tune after re-plugging it
- 🎄LONG RANGE & EXPANSION SYSTEM: sanjie wireless door chime signal can cross through metal doors or walls,you will never miss any visitor if you are on another floor. Each door sensor or receiver can be expandable,you can use them with additional Sanjie door sensors or doorbells
- 🎄EASY TO INSTALL: Plug the receiver into socket, tear off the tape behind door open chime then paste on the door. The wireless door alarm has been matched before shipment. If you need to replace music or add a transmitter, please re-match.
- 🎁HEART-WARMING GIFT & WARRANTY:You also can use this entry alert chime as a gift for relatives and friends to used to remind visitors, family anti-theft,etc. It has a 1-year warranty and please contact us if you have any questions for our door bells chimes , and we will serve you wholeheartedly.
- 🔔【Door Window Open Alarm】BITIWEND door chime can be used as an alarm, or as a way to remind businesses on the front door when a customer’s coming in. Alerting you when someone opens the door or a window, perfect for have children or senior family members.
- 🔔【Up to 58 Ringtones Choice】Door sensor offer 58 pop chimes and 5 level adjustable(0-110 dB), different chimes set for different doors so you can know which door you have a visitor come in. LED indicators are suitable for the elderly and hearing impaired.
- 🔔【Up to 600 FT Working Rang】Wireless door chime working rang up to 600ft in open area, completely cover your house or store, ensures you will never miss a visitor. Note: The battery level will affect the signal receiving range.
- 🔔【Expandable】Each door sensor or receiver can be expandable,you can use them with additional BITIWEND door sensors or doorbells. You can install them in your dining room, bedroom, living room, garage, yard, or your store and office.
- 🔔【Easy to Install to Use】 Just plug the doorbell receiver into any standard outlet and tear the double-sided adhesive tape on the back of door sensor(or screw mounted) to stick to the door or window, please take the insulating paper away before using the sensor.
- 🔔[Door Sensor Chime for Buisness when Entering]:This door entry chime can be used as a doorbell for your retail shop for your commercial to remind you when someone walk in your store, you will never miss any customers(visitors).
- 🔔[55 Music with Mute to 110dB]:Door alert for business has 55 ringtones with 5 adjustable volume. With LED indicators are suitable for the elderly and memory function: Keep the previous setted tune after re-plugging it.
- 🔔[Long Range & Expandable]:The receiving distance of door open alarm is 1000ft,you don't worry about missing any ringtone reminder.Receiver supports to program multiple business door chimes, each door sensor can program multiple receivers.
- 🔔[Easy to Install]: Please install after pairing,tear the double-side adhesive tape sticK to any doors or windows.The wireless entry alert chimes when door opens for home is small and light so can be installed in any flat places.
- 🎁[Heart-Warming Gift & Warranty]:The entry alert chime can be used as a gift for relatives and friends to remind visitors, family anti-theft,etc. It has a 1-year warranty and please contact us if you have any questions for our door bells chimes , we will serve you wholeheartedly.
How to choose the best Door Chime
Door chimes are designed to alert someone inside your house that there is someone outside. Most door chimes consist of a small bell attached to a wire which hangs near the front door. When the bell rings it alerts whoever is inside that someone is trying to get into the house. Some door chimes include a buzzer as well. The sound of these devices can be heard throughout the entire house.
The most common type of door chime consists of a small bell mounted on a metal rod. The bell hangs next to the door frame and is connected to a wire which runs along the wall. When the bell rings it sends a signal to a receiver located somewhere within the house. The receiver relays the message to the person who is listening. In many cases the receiver is hidden behind a panel in the wall.
Benefits of Using Door Chimes
There are several benefits associated with using door chimes. First they provide security for your family and property. Second they allow you to monitor activity around your home. Third they give you peace of mind knowing that someone is watching out for you. Fourth they let you know when someone has entered your home. Fifth they allow you to hear whether anyone is approaching your home. Sixth they allow you to see who is coming towards your home. Seventh they allow you to determine whether someone is knocking on your door. Finally they allow you to identify visitors to your home.
Types of Door Chimes
Most door chimes operate via a battery-powered transmitter. There are two types of transmitters available today. One uses radio waves while the other transmits infrared signals. Both methods work effectively. However the radio wave method requires line of sight between the transmitter and the receiver. This makes it difficult to install the transmitter in areas where walls block the transmission path. Infrared systems require no direct line of sight. Therefore they are easier to install and maintain.
Installation Tips For Door Chimes
Installing a door chime is easy.
Door bells are very important devices which alert us whenever someone enters our house. In fact these devices play a vital role in ensuring safety and security. However many homeowners neglect to install proper doorbell systems because they think that installing a simple bell is enough. But there are several reasons why you must invest in high-quality doorbells.
Door bells are very useful devices which alert us whenever someone enters our house. The sound of these bells alerts us to the presence of visitors and lets us know who has arrived. In addition to being useful doorbells are also decorative and attractive additions to homes. However there are many different types of doorbells available today. Some of these include wired doorbells wireless doorbells indoor/outdoor doorbells and motion-activated doorbells. Each type of bell offers its own advantages and disadvantages. Here are some features to look for when choosing a doorbell.
Wired vs Wireless
The most common type of doorbell is the wired doorbell. Wired doorbells consist of a small box connected to a wire that runs along the outside of the house. Once the person rings the bell the signal travels via the wire to the main control panel where it is converted into an electrical current. From here the electricity flows to the speaker inside the box. The sound produced by the speaker is transmitted throughout the house using the same wires that carry power. Most homeowners prefer wired doorbells because they are easy to install and maintain. However wired doorbells require constant maintenance since they run on AC power. Also the wiring must be installed properly to avoid interference with other household appliances. Another disadvantage of wired doorbells is that they cannot be heard indoors unless the homeowner opens the front door. Therefore if you live in an apartment building you will only hear the bell ring once per visitor. If you wish to receive multiple notifications you will need to invest in a wireless doorbell.
Indoor / Outdoor
An outdoor doorbell consists of two parts; the base unit and the speaker. The base unit contains the electronics while the speaker sits atop the base unit. An indoor/outdoor doorbell works similarly to an outdoor doorbell except that it does not contain a battery. Instead it uses solar panels to generate enough power to operate. Since it does not rely on batteries it requires no maintenance and lasts indefinitely. Indoor/Outdoor doorbells are ideal for those living in apartments or condos.
Different Types Of Door Chimes
Door chimes are very useful devices which alert you whenever someone enters or leaves your house. The sound of these door bells has become synonymous with security systems. There are many different kinds of door chimes available today. Some are wired while others are wireless. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages. Let us discuss each of them briefly here.
Wired Door Bells
These are the most common kind of doorbells found in homes today. They consist of two parts – the bell itself and the wiring. The bell is attached to the wall using screws and the wires run along the ceiling and connect to the bell. Most of the wired doorbells are powered by batteries. However there are some models which are battery-free. In case of power failure these doors still function perfectly fine. But if you wish to replace the batteries you must be careful because the installation process requires special tools. Also the wiring needs to be done carefully since it runs along the ceiling. So if you’re planning to install a wired doorbell ensure that you get professional assistance.
Wireless Door Bells
The second category of doorbells consists of those which operate wirelessly. These are known as wireless doorbells. Unlike the wired ones these are easy to install. All you require is a small transmitter and receiver unit. Once installed you can control the volume of the bell remotely. You can adjust the sensitivity level too. For example you can set the threshold where the bell starts ringing. Another advantage of wireless doorbells is that they are extremely portable. You can carry them around wherever you go. Moreover unlike wired doorbells you don’t need to worry about the wiring. Thus you can install them anywhere in your house.
Types Of Wireless Doorbells
There are several types of wireless doorbells available today.