List of Top 10 Best Electrolyte Supplements
- Hydrate. Sustain. Recover. Keto Advanced Electrolyte Solution. Packed with natural-derived ingredients like Real Salt, B-Vitamins, Magnesium, Zinc & Potassium chloride powder, it makes for a powerful hydration supplement & muscle recovery support. There’s no better Keto Electrolyte Supplement.*
- High Quality Ingredients. Most salt tablets and hydration powder pills are made with cheap sodium citrate and Low-Quality magnesium oxide which can prevent your muscles from hydrating properly. These natural-derived electrolyte powder tablets are made with Real Salt sourced from Utah, enhanced with B-Vitamins, and premium magnesium malate which is recognized as the highest quality magnesium for muscle support.*
- Keto Friendly. Gluten Free.Lab-Tested, GMP Compliant - Using only the highest-quality, ingredients, this product is manufactured in a facility following GMP guidelines. The product is then 3rd party Lab-Tested to assure the quality of the ingredients.*
- Trace Minerals Electrolyte & Sugar Free Electrolyte Powder. Makes for an effective substitute for a salt stick.
- POTASSIUM, ZINC, MAGNESIUM & SEA SALT Electrolyte Concentrate // Replaces electrolytes lost due to sweat, exercise or any other dehydrating situation. Perfectly formulated for a Keto Diet.
- REHYDRATING // Hi-Lyte's support mechanisms include: Reduces heat stress, cramping, nausea and fatigue. Supports energy, muscle recovery & gain, and endurance. Antioxidants support and healthy immune system function*.
- NATURAL, IONIC SEA MINERALS & NO MALTODEXTRIN // Ionic liquid sea minerals for easy absorption. Hi-Lyte was designed for the demanding needs of endurance athletes such as Cyclists, Runners, Swimmers, Triathletes, Cross-fitters and even Yogis.
- TASTE // Please note that Hi-Lyte is NOT focused on taste and adds a salty, mineral taste to water. If you're sensitive to mineral flavor, add a squeeze of lemon or add to juice or smoothie.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE // We are so confident that Hi-Lyte will meet your highest expectations that we are offering Hi-Lyte at zero risk to you.
- 💦 COMPLEX ELECTROLYTE PILLS FORMULATION | Surpass all active minerals in other electrolyte tablets formulas on the market | Overcome them through Chromium for body energy, Manganese for proper metabolism & for promoting healthy ligaments, tendons, joints and muscles | Highest bioavailability formulation with Vitamin D & B6 for best absorption of Calcium and Magnesium and Zinc for effective enzyme activity | NON-GMO | 100% NATURAL
- 💦 Scroll down the page for all available PROMOTIONS on this product | EASY TO TAKE ELECTROLYTE CAPSULES | 11 POWERFUL synergic electrolytes trace minerals and vitamins | clean & transparent label | as efficient as powders, packets or drops, but without the drinking or mixing harsh tasting | an easy and convenient way to take | easy to swallow and tasteless salt tablets | NO sugar, NO sweeteners
- 💦 TRAIN HARDER | HYDRATE | RECOVER | Marathon Running Cycling Hiking Racing Triathlon | Magnesium Potassium Chloride Calcium Sodium Phosphorus | advanced blend of electrolytes to sustain endurance | hydration & replacement salt tabs after intense sweating | aid muscle contraction during and after sport exercise and stop leg cramps
- 💦 ELECTROLYTES KETO FRIENDLY for men & women | highly effective keto electrolyte supplements to replenish minerals lost in low carb and ketogenic diets | fasting support KETO vitamins | NO carbs | KETO approved salt pills
- 💦 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE | We made our Electrolyte tablets with most confidence, however if you are unhappy with our product regardless of any reason, contact us directly and we will get the things done right | MADE IN USA in an approved facility that follows all GMP standards | For best results, drink plenty of water, have a balanced diet and get regular exercise
- 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗨𝗠 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗬𝗧𝗘𝗦 - This powder contains 13 times more potassium than common sports drinks to help you avoid symptoms like weakness, fatigue, constipation, sugar cravings and restlessness before sleep. Support your potassium levels without eating massive amounts of vegetables every day.
- 𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡 - Dr. Berg’s electrolyte powder is designed to only give your body the substances that support you and your energy levels, all while keeping you in ketosis and supporting normal blood sugars. No added sugars, carbs or maltodextrin.
- 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥 𝗨𝗣 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 - Shift your athletic endurance into higher gear! Electrolyte Powder helps you get ready for your next game or workout by replenishing and rejuvenating your cellular energy and providing needed hydration. It also helps restore your electrolyte balance and promotes energy recovery.
- 𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗬𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗦 - Packed with 3 times more potassium for fast hydration, this unique formula alleviates muscle cramps and supports optimal muscle and nerve function. This electrifying combination supports energy levels all day long, from your tiniest cells to your full body.
- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 - If for any reason you're not happy with the results you experience within the first 30 days, we’re happy to give you a refund! Simply send us a message. The refund will be processed as long as it is requested within 30 days of purchase. There is no need to return the product to us!
- NUTRIENT-PACKED - Each one of our hydration tablets comes with 200mg of sodium, 99mg of potassium, 50mg of calcium, and 2.5mg of vitamin D. The perfect combo to get you feeling your best on the field or at the gym.
- BULK BUY - This small bottle packs a big punch! With 120 salt pills in every container, you won't have to worry about constant re-ups while you're trying to sweat it out.
- RELIEVING - The magnesium, calcium, and potassium aren't just for show in these electrolyte supplements - they can help to reduce discomfort caused by muscle cramps, as well as fatigue!
- EASY ON THE BODY - Run or lift worry-free! Our compact-yet-lightweight electrolyte pills are designed to give you the energy to go hard, without going too hard on your stomach.
- DIRECTIONS - For the max effect, we suggest taking 1-3 electrolyte capsules before a workout, 1-3 capsules every hour during the workout, and 1-3 an hour after. (Note: Do not exceed 10 capsules in 24 hours. Take with 250mL of water.)
- Ideal For the Keto Diet & Low Carb Diets: Our formulation focuses on the ingredients you need (Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, Sodium) and avoids cheap fillers. Replenishes vital minerals and helps support proper hydration*.
- 180 Capsules: Not only do we avoid using cheap fillers, our large bottle contains 180 capsules - compare that to competitors selling electrolyte capsules in 100 or 120 count bottles.
- Sodium Content: Sodium is an important part of proper hydration. Following the keto diet can result in more sodium being excreted from the body. Keto electrolyte capsules help support sodium intake while following a keto or low carb diet.
- Electrolyte Balance: Both men and women struggle with staying hydrated while following a ketogenic diet. As your body initially flushes water, electrolytes are also flushed. Our capsules are formulated to help support proper mineral balance*.
- Buy With Confidence: If you don’t love our Keto Electrolytes, contact us and we will happily provide a full refund. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- 6 Essential Electrolytes- The Key Nutrients Electrolyte Salt Tablets are all you need to rehydrate and get back those lost electrolytes quickly and conveniently. Packed with all 6 electrolytes: calcium, sodium, chloride, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium supplements, to help with your active lifestyle. You can now say goodbye to the hassle of taking different pills to get the replenishment and energy you need. Hydrate anywhere with 200 capsules per container. This product is GMO-free.
- Hydrate More Easily – You’re in the middle of an intense workout, and your water bottle is empty. What do you do? Go to the nearest hydration station or convenience store? Now, there’s an easy, convenient way to recover and maintain proper electrolyte balance – just take one of our easy-to-swallow electrolyte capsules! You can also take them in your daily commute, long road trips or trail, or bring them as part of your hiking essentials and other activities that require you to stay hydrated.
- Keto-Friendly- Optimal mix of electrolyte minerals with no fillers, artificial ingredients, or carbs for the keto diet. It’s no wonder that millions of people follow this high-fat, ultra-low-carb way of eating. If you’re one of them, you’re in luck! Our salt tablets don’t only provide those much-needed electrolytes, they support a keto diet as well having 0 carbs and 0 sugar. Conveniently take these keto electrolytes pills wherever you go.
- Perfect for Fasting- Are you having a hard time fasting because it's a challenge to work out? Then our electrolyte pills are a must-try. They are plant-based, 0 sugar and 0 calories but will help you hydrate to finish your exercise and recover quickly from strenuous activity and even sickness. We also highly recommend our pills to those in endurance sports such as cycling, long-distance running, mountain climbing, triathlons and the likes.
- Made in the USA- Key Nutrients is a family-operated natural supplement company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. Our products are made, tested, and sourced at an NSF & GMP certified facility. Committed to helping people lead healthier and happier lives, our team consciously provides key nutrients that are caffeine free, non-GMO, and great for adults and kids on any diet. Enrich your body with products that suit your lifestyle. Treat yourself, you deserve it!
- KETO APPROVED ELECTROLYTE SUPPLEMENT | Made in USA
- COMPLETE NUTRITION | Complete electrolyte supplement with 700mg of Potassium, 360mg of Sodium and 100mg of Magnesium
- NO ADDITIVES | No sugar, calories, GMO's, gluten or artificial ingredients
- PEAK HYDRATION & CELLULAR ENERGY | Electrolytes are needed for cellular energy, muscle and nerve function. This keto supplement will help you replenish, rejuvenate and support cellular energy.
- POTASSIUM RICH | This complete and balanced, soluble electrolyte capsule gives you 700mg of Potassium per serving. No electrolyte capsule on the market has more! Our bodies need 4,700mg of Potassium citrate each day and many people only get a fraction of this in their diet. You'll also get other key electrolytes in a well balanced formula.
- Ultimate electrolytes powder: KEPPI Electrolyte supplement is packed with potassium citrate, magnesium, calcium, and trace minerals to replenish your body fast. Use our electrolyte complex to boost energy, aid muscle recovery and hangover prevention. With zero sugar, carbs, artificial flavoring, sweeteners, fillers or dyes, Keppi electrolytes are the ultimate hydration powder.
- Stay hydrated with KEPPI electrolyte powder - Packed with three times more potassium citrate for fast hydration, no other electrolyte powder, tablet, packet or pill provides the same effectiveness against cramps, fatigue or dehydration. Sugar free pre workout alternative you need!
- Effective hangover cure: Keppi Electrolyte powder is a smart recovery drink and hangover kit so you can have fun and feel your best the next day. Our electrolytes are formulated to restore vital nutrients and hydration to your body. Get rid of that headache fast with our morning recovery hangover drink packed with essential minerals and key nutrients that help you thrive.
- Quality electrolytes you can trust - Our Electrolytes Powder is full of vitamins and minerals to support your active lifestyle. Rejuvenate your cells with an electrolyte supplement that contains no sugar, carbs, fillers or maltodextrin. Made in the USA in our GMP certified and registered facility, Keppi hydration pack electrolytes are a must for athletes, intermittent fasters and people on the keto diet.
- Electrolytes that suit your lifestyle: whether your diet is keto or not, Keppi electrolytes provide your body with essential minerals needed for any lifestyle or diet. Our electrolytes powder will replenish crucial vitamins that your body loses when sweating. Whether you need vacation essentials, travel accessories, this raspberry lemonade mix has got you.
- Electrolyte capsules that quickly dissolve to help reduce heat stress and muscle cramping
- Replenishes what your body loses from sweat to help maintain electrolyte levels; boosts stamina
- Ideal for teens and adults, providing rehydration for running, cycling, soccer, football, weight lifiting, hiking, camping, and more
- Clean and simple ingredients; Non-GMO, Vegetarian, and Gluten Free
- Suggested use: 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes during activity, one capsule contains 215 mg sodium, 63 mg potassium, 22 mg calcium, and 11 mg magnesium
How to choose the best
What Is The Purpose Of An
An electrolyte supplement is a
drink that contains minerals and vitamins that help maintain proper hydration
levels in our bodies. Our body needs these nutrients to function properly. We
lose fluids constantly throughout the day due to sweating breathing digestion
urination and perspiration. Without enough fluid our muscles become weak and
sore. In addition dehydration causes headaches dizziness fatigue muscle
cramps and irritability.
How Does Water Help Us Stay
Water is essential to maintaining good health.
Drinking plenty of water each day ensures that our cells stay healthy and
strong. Dehydration occurs when there isn’t enough water in our blood stream.
As a result our organs begin to fail because they aren’t receiving adequate
amounts of oxygen. To avoid dehydration drink 8 glasses of water per
Benefits of Taking an Electrolyte
Electrolyte supplements contain sodium potassium
magnesium calcium chloride bromide phosphate sulfates nitrates carbonates
silicates phosphates and citrate. Each mineral has its own unique benefits.
For example sodium helps regulate heart rate and blood pressure; potassium
regulates nerve impulses and muscle contractions; magnesium relaxes nerves
and muscles; calcium strengthens bones and teeth; chloride aids in regulating
acid-base balance; bromide improves mental clarity; phosphate promotes bone
growth; sulfates aid in detoxification; nitrates improve circulation;
carbonates promote digestive processes; silicates strengthen hair and nails;
phosphates assist in building strong bones; and citrate increases
Which Type Of Electrolyte Supplements Are
There are many different types of electrolyte
supplements available today. Some are designed specifically for athletes
while others are intended for everyone. Regardless of which type you decide
to take be sure to check the label to ensure that the product meets the
standards set forth by the Food & Drug Administration
Where Can I Find Them?
grocery stores carry a wide variety of electrolyte
The Importance of Purchasing a Quality
Electrolytes are minerals found
naturally within our bodies which play a vital role in maintaining fluid
balance throughout the body. In addition to being essential for proper muscle
function these minerals are important for regulating blood pressure heart
rate breathing digestion kidney function nerve conduction and many other
bodily functions. Without adequate levels of electrolytes dehydration occurs
leading to fatigue headaches dizziness cramps nausea vomiting diarrhea
constipation confusion irritability weakness and ultimately
How Do We Define
Dehydration refers to the loss of fluids from
the body. Fluid loss can occur due to excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
increased urination (polyuria) or decreased intake of liquids (hypovolemia).
Symptoms include dry mouth thirst headache fatigue dizziness light-headedness
blurred vision tinnitus and muscle aches.
Electrolytes are ions dissolved in water
molecules. There are two types of electrolytes; sodium and potassium. Sodium
is responsible for carrying electrical impulses along nerves and muscles
while potassium plays a key role in controlling heartbeat and blood pressure.
Both sodium and potassium are present in foods such as fruits vegetables
meats dairy products nuts seeds beans grains and potatoes. However most
Americans consume far too little of both nutrients.
Does Our Body Store Potassium?
Potassium is stored
primarily in bones and teeth. Other places where potassium is stored include
the brain liver kidneys pancreas red cells and white
Are Electrolytes Found Within All
Features To Look For When
Buying An Electrolyte Supplement
Electrolytes are minerals
found naturally in our bodies. The body needs these minerals to function
properly. However many people consume too little of these minerals because
they don’t drink enough fluids. Drinking plenty of water is important but
drinking only plain water isn’t sufficient. Many people who suffer from
dehydration actually lose more fluid than they take in. Dehydration causes
fatigue headaches muscle cramps dizziness confusion irritability and thirst.
In extreme cases dehydration can lead to seizures coma and
How Do We Know How Much Water Is
The amount of water needed varies depending on age
gender physical activity level climate diet and health conditions. According
to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) adults require between 2-3 liters
of water per day. Children ages 1-5 years old need approximately 3-4 cups of
liquid daily; children 6-12 years old need 4-6 cups of liquid daily;
teenagers 13-18 years old need 5-8 cups of liquid daily; and adults 19+ years
old need 8-10 cups of liquid daily.
There are two types of electrolytes: sodium
and potassium. Sodium is essential for nerve impulses muscle contraction
blood pressure regulation and maintaining normal heart rhythm. Potassium is
necessary for proper functioning of muscles nerves kidneys liver lungs and
brain cells. Both sodium and potassium are present in foods such as meat
dairy products vegetables fruits nuts seeds beans grains and
Where Can We Find
Most people get most of their sodium and
potassium from food sources. But there are times when we need additional
amounts of these nutrients. For example during exercise sweating increases
the loss of both sodium and potassium. Athletes who sweat heavily can become
dehydrated very quickly. People who live in hot climates where air
conditioning makes indoor temperatures uncomfortable may be prone to heat
exhaustion. Some medications cause diarrhea which leads to excessive losses
of sodium and potassium.
Types of Electrolyte Supplements
Types of Electrolyte Supplements
are minerals found naturally in our bodies which play a vital role in
maintaining fluid balance within the body. The human body contains
approximately 100 millilitres (ml) of blood plasma per kilogramme (kg) of