List of Top 10 Best Enzymatic Cleaner For Dog Urine
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas—anywhere stains happen.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymes that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller—for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full.
- REMOVES PET STAINS- Simple Solution Stain & Odor Remover is formulated to eliminate and neutralize tough dog and cat stains and odors like urine, feces, and vomit
- UNIQUE PRO-BACTERIA FORMULA - This stain and odor remover has a unique Pro-Bacteria and enzyme formula that eliminates stains and odors, and helps prevent repeat marking
- MULTIPLE USES - Safely removes dog and cat stains and odors from carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing, and other water-safe surfaces in your home
- VERSATILE CLEANING - Our patented 3-in-1 nozzle sprayer gives you more options to tackle stains and odor: stream, foam, or mist
- ELIMINATES THE STUFF OF STAINS AND STINKS: The bio-enzymatic spray activates on contact with ammonia crystals and organic matter and doesnt stop working until it has eliminated every trace of urine, feces, vomit and any other gross stuff it digs up.
- GIVE IT PERMISSION TO GO ANYWHERE IN YOUR HOUSE: You can trust it on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carrier, anywhere pets can go and stains could happen.
- WELL-BEHAVED AROUND PETS AND KIDS: With no chlorine, no chemical propellants, and nothing that stains or fades colors, its your houses best friend. Its even been Certified Safe for all carpets, fetching the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If your worst stains and odors arent gone, neither is your money. Well give you a full refund, no questions asked.
- removes pet stains - simple solution floral fresh pet stain & odor remover eliminates and neutralizes tough pet stains and odors such as urine, feces, or vomit, leaving behind a pleasant floral scent.
- unique pro-bacteria formula - our stain and odor remover has a unique formula that uses 2x pro-bacteria and enzymes to eliminate pet stains and odors, and help prevent repeat marking by pets.
- breathe deep and relax - leave your home smelling spring fresh with our pleasing floral scent.
- new patented multi-functional sprayer - designed with a 3-in-1 nozzle sprayer: foam, mist, and stream. bottle comes with a seal cap and detached sprayer to prevent leaks in transit. made in the usa.
- works on water safe surfaces - safely removes pet stains and odors on carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing, or other water-safe surfaces in your home.
- ❤️ EASY CLEANUP - Pet Stain & Odor Miracle makes clean up fast and easy, so you can quickly return to having fun with your fur-baby. Only an enzyme-based cleaning solution can completely remove 100% of organic matter, such as urine, feces, vomit, blood, and drool (chemical based cleaners cannot do that). All of our products smell incredible!
- 😊 INCREDIBLE VALUE - Pet Stain & Odor Miracle makes it very easy for you to clean every surface in your home - carpet, rug, hardwood, laminate, tile, concrete floor, furniture, mattress, leather, couch, pet beds, crates, litter box, car upholstery and mats. You can even use this amazing enzymatic solution outside, in artificial grass and turf, patio, deck and virtually any other surface.
- ⭐ HIGHEST QUALITY - All of Sunny & Honey’s products are made with the highest quality ingredients available, right here - in the beautiful USA. As a hardworking family-run small business, we wholeheartedly believe in providing you with the absolute best products and value. We take this responsibility seriously!
- 🌱 NATURAL CLEANING POWER - Pet Stain & Odor Miracle was created with your furry kids in mind! This bio-enzymatic formula is biodegradable, non-toxic, and is scented with essential oils. This spray solution is also Leaping Bunny Certified. We love animals and nature - let’s protect them together!
- ✔ OUR PROMISE - If you are not 100% in LOVE with Pet Stain & Odor Miracle, send it back for a full refund. You have absolutely nothing to lose (except a stain or two) . Click “Add To Cart” Right Now!
- ✔️ Scientifically Formulated Stain & Odor Eliminator: Removes the stain and stink from your pets
- ✔️ Enzyme Powered: Completely removes all pet stains and odors for urine, feces, vomit & drool.
- ✔️ Child & Pet Safe: Natural enzyme formula is the safest way to remove pet stains and odors.
- ✔️Multi Surface: Use on carpet, wood, furniture, rugs, crates, upholstery, outdoor carpets etc.
- ✔️ 100% Guaranteed-Proudly Made In The USA: If you're not 100% HAPPY, we will refund it in full
- TOUGH ON URINE - Simple Solution Pet Urine Destroyer combines Pro-Bacteria and Enzymes in a formula that neutralizes the toughest urine odors and discourages future marking.
- ELIMINATE STAINS – Simple Solution’s enzymatic cleaner technology lifts urine stains leaving your carpet stain and odor free.
- MULTIPLE USES – Our pet odor and stain remover is safe to use on carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing and other water-safe surfaces in your home when used as directed.
- CARPET SAFE – Certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute, our Pet Urine Destroyer is safe to use on all colorfast carpets when used as directed.
- SAFE FOR THE HOME – Simple Solution pet urine remover is safe for use around pets and your household when used as directed.
- BEST PROFESSIONAL GRADE CLEANING SOLUTION: Scientifically formulated to be more potent than other pet odor enzyme cleaners for your flooring, upholstery, area rugs and carpets, yet safe to use around kids and pets. Permanently destroys pet enzyme odors and stains
- PET STAIN AND ODOR MIRACLE: Bubba's uses natural dormant enzymes that become active upon hitting that strong smelling cat pee, billions of enzymes destroy stains down to the carpet pad. Competitors use active bacteria that die off and lose effect
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Other pet odor enzyme sprays use active enzymes that are ineffective soon after you buy them. Bubba's dormant enzymes formula is the best premium deep cleaning stain and pet urine enzyme carpet cleaner or YOUR MONEY BACK
- CARPET & RUG INSTITUTE CERTIFIED: Our Pet Pee Cleaner and Enzymatic Odor Remover is a Top Rated pet stain & odor miracle. Don't be disappointed by other brands pet cleaner sprays. Try Bubbas pet enzyme treatment cleaner instead
- MANY USES: Our enzyme based stain remover and cleaning solution can be used in all areas of your house, auto, kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and more. Use to remove shoe odor, clean auto carpeting stains, use as clothes pretreat for removal of tough set in grass stains. litter box cleaner, or on furniture to remove odor
- DESIGNED FOR THE TOUGHEST ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS- Simple Solution pet Extreme Stain and Odor remover is three times stonger than our regular formula to eliminate tough dog and cat odors and stains.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH FORMULA - Extreme Stain and Odor Remover is a professional strength Pro-Bacteria and enzyme formula that breaks down and eliminates stains and odors.
- SPECIFICALLY FOR PET ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS - Safely and quickly removes dog and cat urine, feces, and vomit on carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing, or other water-safe surfaces in your home
- NEW PATENTED MULTI-FUNCTIONAL SPRAYER - Now designed with a new patented 3-in-1 nozle sprayer (foam, mist, and stream).
How to choose the best enzymatic cleaner for dog urine
Enzymes are natural substances found in plants and animals. They break down organic matter into simpler compounds which makes them useful in many industries including food processing medicine and manufacturing. In recent years enzymes have been applied to household products such as laundry detergents and dishwashing liquids. Today there are several types of enzymes available for different applications. One type of enzyme called protease breaks down protein molecules while another kind of enzyme known as amylase works best on starch-based materials. Both these enzymes are commonly used in pet care products because they remove odors caused by urination.
The process begins when the enzyme comes in contact with the urine. As soon as the enzyme touches the urine it starts breaking down the proteins present in the urine. Once the proteins are broken down the ammonia gas produced during the breakdown process causes the unpleasant smell associated with pet urine. The ammonia gas is released slowly and gradually making it easier for the user to notice the change in scent.
Benefits of Using Enzyme To Get Rid Of Pet Urine Odor
There are several benefits of using an enzyme based product to get rid of pet urine odor. First unlike most chemical deodorizers enzymes are safe for pets and humans. Second enzymes are effective at removing urine odors quickly. Third enzymes are inexpensive compared to traditional methods of eliminating pet urine odor. Finally enzymes are environmentally friendly since they are biodegradable.
Most major retailers sell pet care products containing enzymes. However you can also order online. There are several websites where you can find enzyme based products for dogs and cats. Some companies specialize in selling only enzyme based products while others carry a wide variety of pet care products. Make sure you check the ingredients list before purchasing any enzyme based product. Many manufacturers include chemicals that could be harmful to pets.
Enzymes are natural substances found in plants and animals which break down organic matter into simpler compounds. In nature enzymes play a vital role in breaking down dead plant material and decaying animal tissue. Enzymes are responsible for breaking down food products and decomposing wastes. Enzymes are also present in our bodies and assist us in digestion.
In human medicine enzymes are used to treat certain diseases including diabetes arthritis and cancer. Enzymes are also used in cosmetics and household cleaners to remove dirt and grime.
Enzymes are very important because they speed up chemical reactions. Without enzymes many processes would take too long to complete. Enzymes are essential to the body and are necessary for proper functioning.
Enzymes are naturally occurring chemicals that occur in living organisms. There are two types of enzymes; proteolytic (protein-digesting) and lipolytic (fat-splitting). Proteolytic enzymes digest proteins while lipolytic enzymes split fats.
Proteolytic enzymes are produced by bacteria fungi and protozoa. Lipolytic enzymes are produced by microorganisms such as yeast and mold.
There are three main classes of enzymes: hydrolases oxidoreductases and lyases. Hydrolases act upon water molecules oxidoreductases act upon oxygen atoms and lyases act upon carbon bonds.
Hydrolase enzymes include amylases cellulases chitinases phosphatases pectinases xylanases and glucanases. Oxidoreductase enzymes include peroxidases laccases catalases superoxide dismutases and cytochrome c reductases. Lyase enzymes include esterases glycosidases and peptide bond cleaving enzymes.
Enzymes are classified according to their function. Some examples of these functions are: hydrolysis oxidation/reduction synthesis transesterification decarboxylation and dephosphorylation.
Features To Look For When Buying An Enzyme Based Dog Urine Odor Remover
Enzymes are natural substances found in plants and animals which break down organic matter into simpler compounds. The enzymes in our bodies are responsible for breaking down food and converting nutrients into usable forms. In nature these enzymes are present in many living organisms including bacteria fungi insects fish reptiles birds mammals and humans.
The most common type of enzyme is protease (pronounced “pro-tayse”) which breaks proteins down into smaller pieces. Proteases are found in both plant and animal cells and play important roles in digestion blood clotting wound healing reproduction and immune response.
Proteolytic enzymes are produced by microorganisms called microbes. Microbes are single celled organisms that live in soil water air and inside us. Some microbes produce enzymes that aid in decomposition while others produce toxins that kill other microbes. Bacteria yeast mold and viruses are examples of microbes.
Microbial enzymes are classified according to their source. Animal enzymes are derived from animals; vegetable enzymes are derived from vegetables; fungal enzymes are derived from mushrooms; bacterial enzymes are derived from bacteria; and protozoal enzymes are derived from protozoa.
There are two types of microbial enzymes: exo-enzymes and endo-enzymes. Exo-enzymes act outside the organism where endo-enzymes act within the body. Endo-enzymes include amylase lipase pepsin rennin chymotrypsin cathepsins and carboxypeptidase.
Endo-enzyms are secreted by glands and stored in granules in the pancreas liver stomach small intestine colon and salivary gland.
Exo-enzymes are released by the action of digestive juices and are found in saliva gastric juice pancreatic juice bile milk tears sweat mucus and semen.
Some enzymes are naturally occurring in foods.
Different Types of Enzyme Cleaners For Dog Urine
Enzymes are natural substances found in plants and animals which break down organic matter into simpler compounds. The enzymes present in our bodies play a vital role in digestion and metabolism. In nature these enzymes are responsible for breaking down dead plant material and decaying animal tissue. However many of us take advantage of these enzymes in our homes and offices. We use them to remove odors and stains from carpets furniture clothing and fabrics. There are different kinds of enzyme cleaners available in the market today.
Liquid enzymatic cleaner – Liquid enzymatic cleaners contain enzymes that break down protein-based materials such as hair skin grease and dirt. These liquid cleaners are ideal for removing pet smells from carpet and fabric. They are safe for both humans and pets.
Powder enzymatic cleaner – Powder enzymatic cleaners are generally safer than liquid enzymatic cleaners because they are easier to handle. They are also effective in removing stubborn stains from hard surfaces such as tile floors countertops walls and appliances.
Gel enzymatic cleaner – Gel enzymatic cleaners are very convenient to use. They are easy to apply and rinse away. They are also good for removing tough stains from clothes curtains rugs and shoes.
How To Use An Enzyme Cleaner
The best way to use an enzyme cleaner is to spray it directly onto the stain. Make sure you test the product on a small inconspicuous spot first. Once you’ve determined whether the product works you can proceed to applying it to the entire affected area. Be careful not to get too close to the source of the smell. Also be aware that some products may cause discoloration of certain colors.
Benefits of Using Enzyme Cleaners
There are several benefits associated with using enzyme cleaners. First they are relatively inexpensive compared to traditional chemical cleaners. Second they are environmentally friendly since they are biodegradable. Third they are non-toxic and safe for human consumption.