List of Top 10 Best Food Coloring
- Vivid and Concentrated: Comes with 12 color highly concentrated edible cake decorating coloring in a wide range of bright intense colors. We offer you more color options at a favorable price, everyone should enjoy the fun of baking
- Colors & Weight: Green, Sky Blue, Pink, Brown, Coffee Brown, Lemon Yellow, Sunset Yellow, Black, Red, Incense Purple, Grape Purple,Teal. Each bottle is 0.35 OZ / 10 ML
- Widely Used: our food coloring can be used on cake decoration, buttercream, frosting, fondant, sugar paste, air brush, Bath Bomb Soap Dye, play dough, soap, and other craft making, create custom colors to match any party theme, decor or occasion. you will love this food coloring
- Guaranteed Safety: The liquid Food Coloring Gels are made from pure Fruits and Vegetables approved ingredients, which ensure they provide vibrant colors for all types of applications without changing the taste or texture. guaranteed safety and high quality, you can use it with confidence
- Perfect Service: Using this food coloring within six months after opening the lid please. We promise 2 years warranty. contact with us at any time please if you have any issues, we will give satisfied reply within 12 hours. What are you waiting for? Hurry up! Click "Add to Cart" now
- Includes 1 of each - blue, green, yellow and red.
- 4 - 0.3 oz bottles
- Made in the USA
- Perfect for holidays, birthdays, crafts and more!
- 🌈A variety of bright vivid colors: We offer you 12 bottles highly concentrated edible food coloring set with different colors, each bottle is 0.35 fl.oz (10ml ). Includes: Lemon Yellow, Sunset Yellow, Grass Green, Incense Purple, Grape Purple, Navy Blue, Sky Blue, Red, Brown, Pink, Green and Black
- 🎂Food Grade Ingredients: The water-based food coloring set is made from safe, pure, cruelty free ingredients, non-toxic, odorless and tasteless, which ensure they provide vibrant colours for all types of applications without changing the taste or texture
- 🍩Easy use & drop mouth design: Each liquid food color with drop mouth make it easy to mix and disperse instantly. The squeeze bottles make it easy to control your drops, each drop provides a high impact colour that you can get that perfect shade every time, great decorating DIY kit for both beginners and professionals
- 🍭Reliable & widely used: Our colors is fade-resistant and won't harden, great for frozen goods. Widely used on cake decoration, buttercream, frosting, fondant, icing, fondant, batter, cookie dough etc; also perfect for slime, soap, bath bombs and other craft making
- 👉 ValueTalks professional vivid coloring set: Best safty food coloring for kids, Own it make your food more attractive and appetizing. Help you win and love the homemade baking and crafting experience with this food dye set
- Derived from pure vegetable juices and spices including beet juice, turmeric and spirulina extract.
- FD&C Dye Free
- No Artificial Colors
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- Crafted in the USA
- FOOD GRADE INGREDIENTS - Our food coloring gel are made from high quality food grade ingredients, tasteless and flavorless, which add vibrant colors to the food without adding any taste or changing the texture. Dairy free, sugar free, gluten free, peanut free, non-GMO and vegan friendly.
- VIBRANT COLORS - This highly concentrated gel-based food colors set contains 21 vivid colors gel food dye (6g each bottle). You can also mix different colors gel food coloring to create your custom colors to meet different needs of Christmas, Halloween, Saint Valentine's Day, home party, etc..
- WIDE RANGE OF USES - This water-based food pigment is easy to mix, which is perfectly suitable to be used in cake and cookie decorating, fondant, Easter eggs, Macaron, buttercream, royal icing, frosting, whipped topping, baking and cooking, etc.. It can be widely used in the making of slime, soap and other DIY projects.
- EASY TO USE - Gel food color dye comes in the squeeze bottle, which makes it easier for you to control the dye drops and achieve the desired shade by slowly adding. Please do not add too much at one time. This gel food coloring set also comes with 2 pairs of disposable gloves to keep your hands clean when using.
- SATISFACTORY AFTER SALE SERVICE - If you have any questions or issues regarding our baking colors, please not hesitate to contact us through Amazon, we will respond to you within 24 hours, and try our best to answer any doubts from you.
- STUNNING COLORS - This liquid food colouring set includes 36 colours: red, grape purple, grass green, orange red, blue green, incense purple, lemon yellow, brown, yellow green, pink, dark green, rose, sky blue, navy blue, Teal etc, each food dye 6ml/0.2 fl oz.
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED - Whether you're making frosting or cake decorating, making candy, bakeware or colouring slime, bath bombs and other crafts, our colouring stay true and vibrant in the most challenging of environments. Each drop provides a high impact color that can make your food more attractive and appetizing.
- SAFETY - These food dyes use safe ingredients. Vegan friendly, gluten free, blend easily, tasteless and no sugar, which ensure them to provide bright vivid colors for food without changing the taste or texture.
- MULTI PURPOSE - Perfect for using on baking, icing, cake decoration,cookies, whipped toppings, buttercream, frosting, easter eggs, fondant, airbrush, play dough, soap, bath bomb, as well as DIY slime. With this multi-color set, you could create many attractive foods for family activities like birthday party.
- lf you have any questions or issues regarding the food coloring set please do not hesitate to send the seller a message through Amazon and we will respond within 24 hours. Click ‘Add to Cart’ and use these food dye to add life and color to your food.
- One 1.2 fl oz package of Happy Belly Assorted Food Coloring
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We're proud of our products. If you aren't satisfied, we'll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0401
- An Amazon brand
- Tint fondant, cake batter, royal icing or buttercream any shade with our 12pc gel food coloring set
- Wilton Icing Colors won't change the consistency of your fondant, cookie icing, frosting or cake mix
- Perfect addition to your cookie decorating supplies, cake decorating tools, or baking supplies
- Includes popular colors in 0.5 oz sizes; pink, royal blue, black, golden yellow, lemon yellow, brown
- Includes specialty colors in 0.5 oz sizes; kelly green, violet, no-taste red, copper, burgundy, teal
- COLORS 8 Fun Colors included Red ,Green, Blue, Yellow, Neon Green , Pink Purple and Neon Blue.
- BLENDING Color blending chart included on back of box
- USE Great for Easter eggs dye them with deep bright color! Great for making Slime! Made in the USA.
- CAKES Perfect for customizing frosting and cake colors
- Certified OU Kosher
- 365 by Whole Foods Market products give you that dance-down-the-aisles feeling, virtual aisles too! Our huge range of choices with premium ingredients at prices you can get down with makes grocery shopping so much more than tossing the basics in your cart.
How To Choose The Best Food Coloring
What is the Purpose of a Food Coloring?
Food colorings are added to foods to enhance its appearance. Colorants are commonly found in candy, ice cream, cake mixes, frosting, beverages, and baked goods. Although they’re safe, it’s important to know which ones are allowed by law.
Is It Harmful If I Eat Too Much Candy With Colors?
Yes! Eating too much colored sugar can cause health problems. According to the FDA, “The amount of artificial sweetener needed to mask the flavor of the dye varies depending on the type of food product.” Artificial sweeteners are known to increase blood pressure and heart rate. Additionally, eating too much dyed sweets can lead to hyperactivity in young children.
Can Dye Be Used Safely?
Dyes are considered safe when used properly. However, they must meet certain requirements before being sold. Second, companies must register their products with the FDA so consumers can identify them. Third, companies must label their products clearly so customers know exactly what they’re purchasing. Fourth, companies must ensure that their products contain no harmful substances. Lastly, companies must test their products to ensure they’re safe for consumption.
Do All Foods Contain Colored Sugars?
No. Only some candies, cakes, cookies, and drinks contain food colorings. Other foods such as bread, cereal, pasta, rice, and vegetables do not contain them.
Does Anyone Have An Opinion About Food Coloring?
Many parents believe that adding food colorings makes food taste sweeter. Others think that food colorings improve the overall quality of the finished product. Still others claim that they’re necessary to create vibrant hues. Regardless of whether you agree with them or not, it’s important to understand why food colorings exist.
Should People Limit Their Consumption Of Colored Sweets?
It depends. While some studies suggest that consuming too much food coloring isn’t dangerous, others say it can cause serious health issues. One study showed that women who consumed two cups of artificially flavored coffee per day increased their risk of developing breast cancer. Similarly, another study suggested that drinking three cans of soda daily increases the chances of getting diabetes.
What Are The Benefits Of Adding Food Coloring?
Adding food colorings gives food a brighter hue. Consumers enjoy seeing colorful treats and desserts. Furthermore, food colorings give food a fresher, cleaner look.
The Importance of Purchasing Quality Food Coloring
Food colorings are essential tools for creating delicious treats. If you’re concerned about the safety of your favorite foods, it’s important to understand which ones pose risks and which ones are safe. Here are five common food colorings that contain harmful additives.
Red #40 – Red 40 contains synthetic red dye No. 40. Although it has been approved by FDA, studies show that it causes cancerous tumors in lab animals.
Yellow #5 – Yellow 5 is another artificial yellow dye. Studies suggest that it increases the risk of asthma attacks and allergic reactions.
Is Organic Better Than Nonorganic?
Many consumers believe organic produce tastes better and is healthier than nonorganic produce. However, according to USDA data, organic fruits and vegetables actually have higher levels of pesticide residues than conventional produce. Additionally, organic crops are grown in soil treated with pesticides and fertilizers.
In fact, recent studies indicate that organic farming methods may actually contribute to pollution. Pesticide runoff into waterways is linked to algae blooms and fish kills. Furthermore, organic farms rely heavily on chemical fertilizer, which contributes to nitrates entering our drinking water supplies.
Can I Get Color From Natural Sources Instead?
Yes! You can create vibrant hues simply by adding fruit juice concentrates to your recipes. Orange juice concentrate creates bright orange shades; grapefruit juice concentrate yields deep purple tones; apple cider vinegar produces brilliant pink hues; lemon juice gives light yellows; beetroot juice makes rich browns; and cranberry juice turns dark purples.
Which Foods Are Safe?
While we recommend avoiding artificial food colorings altogether, there are plenty of healthy foods that naturally contain vivid hues.
Features to Look For When Buying a Food Coloring
Food colorings are commonly added to foods to enhance its appearance. From candy bars to ice cream, food colorings are used to create vibrant hues. Although it’s common practice to add food colorings to certain products, consumers must always read labels carefully before purchasing. Here are several features to look for when shopping for food colorings.
Look for FDA approved food colorings. Manufacturers must follow specific guidelines regarding safety testing and labeling requirements. If a product contains a food dye that has been tested and found safe, it must carry the “FD&C” symbol on the label.
Check the expiration date. Colorings expire after six months so check the packaging for the current date.
Is It Safe to Eat Foods With Added Colors?
The short answer is yes. While eating foods containing artificial food colorings isn’t harmful, consuming too much of them can cause health problems. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, excessive consumption of red, blue, yellow, green, purple, orange, pink, brown, black, white, gray, and violet food colorings can lead to hyperactivity, headaches, stomachaches, Children are especially vulnerable to adverse reactions.
Can Artificial Food Dye Cause Cancer?
While no scientific studies have proven that artificial food dyes increase cancer risk, experts believe that they might contribute to the development of childhood leukemia. Other possible side effects include asthma attacks, allergies, eczema, and attention deficit disorder.
Should Kids Be Consumed At All Times?
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, parents shouldn’t give their children anything sweetened with artificial food dyes unless absolutely necessary. Instead, encourage them to eat natural fruit juices and whole fruits. Parents should also limit the amount of sugar consumed by young children.
Different Types of Food Coloring
Food colorings are added to foods to enhance its appearance. They’re commonly found in candies, beverages, ice cream, baked goods, sauces, dressings, and salad dressing. Although food colorings are safe, it’s important to know which ones are approved by the FDA.
Types of Food Colorings
There are three main categories of food colorings: natural, artificial, and synthetic. Natural food colorings are derived from plants, animals, minerals, or insects. Artificial food colorings are created synthetically. Synthetic food colorings are produced using chemical reactions.
The FDA has strict regulations regarding the use of artificial food colorings. If manufacturers choose to use artificial food colorings, they must follow specific guidelines set forth by the agency. Manufacturers cannot use artificial food colorings unless they meet certain requirements. One requirement is that the product contain no more than 0.02 percent of lead. Additionally, artificial food colorings must be listed on the label as “artificial.
Synthetic food colorings are considered safer than natural alternatives. That said, natural food colorings are preferred by consumers. Consumers prefer natural products because they believe they’re healthier and safer.
Regulations Regarding Food Coloring Ingredients
Manufactures must list the type of food coloring used on labels. Companies must also disclose whether the ingredient contains preservatives, stabilizers, emulsifiers, thickeners, sweeteners, flavor enhancers, or antioxidants.