List of Top 10 Best Hp Laptop Parts
- Input : 100-240V 1.4A 50-60HZ
- Output: 19.5V 2.31A 45W Connector Size: 4.5mm /3.0mm Blue Tip
- Compatible P/N: 741727-001, L25296-001, PA-1450-20HL, TPN-LA-15
- 【Compatible Model】:Compatible with HP 15-r015dx 15-f008cl 15-p100dx 15-g013cl 15-d035dx 15-bs015dx 15-ba009dx 15-ay196nr 15-ay191ms 15-ay127cl 15-ay041wm 15-ay039wm 15-af131dx 15-af113cl 14-ax040wm 14-ax020wm 14-ax020nr 14-ax010wm 14-an013nr 14-an012nr
- Output Max: DC 19.5V 3.33A 65W (also compatible with 19.5V 2.31A 45W); Input: 100~240V~1.7A 50/60Hz; Connector: 4.5 mm outer diameter / 3.0 mm inner diameter blue tip. HP Laptop Power Supply AC Adapter Charger Cord
- Compatible Models P/N: for HP Pavilion 15 Series HP Spare 710412-001 709985-002 709985-004 AD9043-022G2 714657-001 709985-001 740015-002 PPP009A 709985-003 hp power adapter
- Replacement For: HP Pavilion Touchsmart 14-B.15-B 14-b109wm 14-b124us 14-b150us Sleekbook 15-b129wm 15-b150us 15-b153cl; HP Chromebook 14 Series Notebook PC; HP EliteBook Series; HP Probook Series; HP Envy 15 Series Notebook PC; HP Pavilion x360 11 13 15, HP 15-f111dx 15-f211wm 15-f233wm 15-f278nr 15-r052nr 15-r132wm;
- Features 100% HP Replacement New adapter, The Leading American Consumer Product Testing Laboratory, Lists This adapter as Meeting Their Standards for Electrical Safety and Design in The United States and Canada. Don't Buy Potentially Inferior or Dangerous Chargers That Can Harm Your Laptop or Worse.
- Warranty: 12 Months warranty, 30 days money return guarantee,24 x 7 email support..(Please check your laptop model and buy it with confidence!)
- Input Voltage: 100V-240V 50/60hz
- Output Voltage: 19.5V 10.3A (200W) Connector: 4.5mm*3.0mm
- Compatible P/N: TPN-DA10, L00818-850, L00895-003, ADP-200HB B, W2F75AA
- Compatible laptop model: HP ZBook 17 G5 Series OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc0000 Series
- This Certified Refurbishd product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- HP Desktop PC EliteDesk 8000 Small Form Factor, Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz, 4G DDR3 RAM, 250G HDD, DVD, Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit (Renewed)
- Includes: USB Keyboard & Mouse, Microsoft office 30 days free trail
- Ports: USB 2.0,Headphone; VGA, Serial, Line-in, LIne-out, RJ-45
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit - Multi-language supports English/Spanish/French.
- Ports: 1x USB-C port; 1x Powered USB 3.0 port; 1x Thunderbolt port; 1x USB-C DisplayPort (Data and Power Out, 15W) port; 2x DisplayPort ports; 1x VGA port; 2x USB 3.0 ports.
- Ports: 1x Combo Audio Jack; 1x RJ45 Ethernet port. 1x Kensington Lock Slot (lock sold separately). 1x AC Adapter.
- Compatibility: HP Elite X2 1012 G1, G2; HP Pro X2 612 G2; HP EliteBook Folio G1; HP EliteBook X360 1030 & 1020 G2; HP EliteBook 1040 G4; HP EliteBook 800, 700 G5; HP ProBook 600 G4, 400 G5; ZBook 14u/15u G5.
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 4 inches. (98 x 98 x 102mm).
- Weight: 2.4 Lbs.
- Newest Intel 7th Gen Core i7-7600U Kaby Lake Processor (2.8 GHz, up to 3.9 GHz, 4 MB cache) + Intel HD Graphics 620, HP Active Pen with App Launch
- 13.3" diagonal FHD (1920x1080) BrightView LED UWVA ultraslim Touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass, Premium Collaboration Keyboard - Spill-resistant backlit keyboard with drain and DuraKeys, Weight: 2.82 lbs, Thickness: 0.59 inch
- 16GB RAM, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo and Near Field Communication (NFC), Touch Fingerprint Sensor for fingerprint authentication with Windows Hello
- 1TB Solid State Drive (SSD), 1 USB Type-C with Thunderbolt; 2 USB 3.1 (1 charging); 1 HDMI 1.4; 1 external micro SIM; 1 AC power connector; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Windows 10 Professional 64, ENERGY STAR Qualified Configuration (Professional Upgraded By Seller)
- Item Package Dimension: 22.199999977356L X 18.599999981028002W X 9.099999990718H Inches
- Item Package Weight - 20.95 Pounds
- Item Package Quantity - 1
- Product Type - Personal Computer
- COMFORT MEETS PRODUCTIVITY – Everyday computing is made easy with the lift-hinge design and enlarged click pad for more natural and comfortable typing positions.
- FULL HD DISPLAY – Enjoy vibrant, crystal-clear images with 178-degree wide-viewing angles on a Full HD IPS display. Plus, the non-reflective and low-gloss screen means you'll get less glare while you're outside (1).
- UNSTOPPABLE PERFORMANCE – Get things done fast with high performance, instant responsiveness, and best-in-class connectivity thanks to the 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1155G7 processor (2).
- A NEW LEVEL OF GRAPHICS – Experience stunning visuals while creating, gaming, or streaming your entertainment with Intel Iris Xe Graphics (3).
- STORAGE AND MEMORY – Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage and experience improved multitasking with higher bandwidth thanks to 8 GB of RAM (4) (5).
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 16 GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is upgraded to 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive to allow faster bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised.
- 【Processor】11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 3.0GHz Dual-Core Processor (6MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 4.10GHz)
- 【Display】14" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
- 【Operating System】Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
- Powered by AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Quad-Core 2.1GHz up to 3.7GHz Processor; Enjoy high application performance and smoother gaming experiences with AMD Ryzen 5 processors, with machine intelligence, multitasking capabilities and cutting-edge design with 4 cores and 8 threads to efficiently handle all of your processing needs.
- 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080) Display. 10-finger multi-touch support with Intel UHD Graphics 620. Ingeniously versatile:The thin, all-metal body and 360º hinge give you four modes to work any way you want. Shift from productivity mastermind to multimedia marvel with ease
- 8GB DDR4-2400MHz SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking; 256GB SSD; While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- Realtek 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) and Bluetooth 4.2 combo; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (5 Gb/s signaling rate, Power Delivery 3.0, DisplayPort 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (HP Sleep and Charge); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Windows 10 Home 64; 4-cell, 55.67 Wh Li-ion prismatic Battery; 65 W AC power adapter
How to choose the
best hp laptop parts
What is the Purpose Of A Laptop Parts?
Laptops are very useful devices which allow us to carry our data files around with us wherever we go. But laptops are also prone to breakage due to the fact that they contain delicate components. So, it becomes necessary to repair these broken laptops. There are many ways to fix a damaged laptop. One way is to replace its motherboard. Another method is to replace the hard drive. Yet another option is to change the battery. All these methods require replacement of different parts of the laptop. Here are some reasons why you must take care of your laptop while using it.
The most common reason behind replacing the battery is that it has run out of power. Replacing the battery ensures that there is enough charge left in the battery to last throughout the entire duration of usage. This prevents the laptop from shutting down unexpectedly.
Change Hard Drive
Hard drives store information regarding the operating systems installed on the laptop. If the hard drive fails, the laptop cannot be operated. Therefore, changing the hard drive is essential. However, it is recommended that you seek professional assistance to avoid damaging the internal components of the laptop during the process.
Motherboards hold the central processing unit (CPU) of the laptop. As the CPU processes instructions, it generates heat. This heat causes the temperature inside the laptop to rise. If the temperature rises too high, the motherboard could fail. Thus, it is advisable to replace the motherboard whenever the CPU overheats.
Repair Damaged Screen
Damaged screens are difficult to see. Hence, it is imperative to check whether the screen is functioning correctly. If the screen is cracked or damaged, it needs to be replaced. To ensure that the screen remains intact, it is advised that you use anti-static wrist straps while handling the laptop.
Fix Broken Keys
Broken keys are extremely inconvenient. For example, if you press the wrong key repeatedly, the laptop will lock itself. Moreover, pressing the right key multiple times will result in the loss of valuable data stored on the laptop.
Remove Dust From Keyboard
Dust accumulates on keyboards. Over time, dust particles build up on the keyboard causing it to malfunction. Removing dust from the keyboard is therefore crucial.
Heat sinks are located near the processor
In today’s modern society, we rely heavily upon our laptops to perform many functions including communication, entertainment, education, and business. As technology continues to advance, so does the demand for high performance computers. To meet these demands, manufacturers continue to develop faster processors, larger hard drives, and higher resolution displays. However, there are still limitations to the size and weight of portable devices. Therefore, it is essential to ensure that you purchase the right components for your needs.
Types of Components
There are three main types of components found within most laptops: memory, processor, and storage. Each component plays a vital role in ensuring optimal functionality of your laptop. For example, memory stores data while processing power enables you to complete complex tasks. Storage is responsible for storing information such as documents, pictures, music, videos, etc. Finally, the display ensures that everything displayed on your screen appears crisp and clear.
Memory refers to the amount of available RAM (Random Access Memory) installed on your laptop. Most laptops contain between 1GB and 4GB of RAM. Although this seems like a lot, it is actually quite small compared to the amount of RAM required by newer operating systems. For instance, Windows 7 requires 2 GB of RAM whereas Windows 8 requires 3 GB. Thus, it is imperative to ensure that you purchase enough RAM to accommodate future upgrades.
The processor is the heart of your laptop. Without a powerful processor, your laptop will be unable to function optimally. There are two primary categories of processors: mobile and desktop. Mobile processors are designed specifically for portability and are typically smaller and lighter than desktop processors. Desktop processors are generally larger and heavier than mobile processors. Regardless of which category you select, it is crucial to ensure that you purchase a processor capable of handling the workload associated with your applications.
Storage refers to the amount of internal hard drive capacity installed on your laptop. Hard drives store files and programs that enable you to access information stored on your laptop. Internal hard drives range in size from 20GB to 250GB. External hard drives are external units that connect directly to your laptop via USB ports. External hard drives allow you to transfer large amounts of data to
The following features are essential when purchasing a laptop part.
Screen size – Most laptops today have screens ranging between 15 inches and 17 inches. However, there are many models available which range from 13 inch to 19 inch screen sizes.
Processor speed – The processor speed determines the performance of the laptop. Higher speeds allow faster processing of data and applications.
RAM memory – RAM stands for random access memory. It stores information temporarily while the CPU processes instructions. The higher the amount of RAM, the greater the capacity of temporary storage.
Hard drive – Hard drives store large amounts of data. There are two types of hard drives: internal and external. Internal hard drives are built into the motherboard and cannot be removed. External hard drives connect via USB ports and can be connected to another PC or Mac.
Operating System – Operating systems determine the way programs run. Windows operating systems include Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 etc. Linux based operating systems include Ubuntu, Fedora, Mint etc.
Battery Life – Battery life refers to the length of time the battery lasts before needing recharging.
Weight – Weight is measured in grams (g) or pounds (lb).
Price – Price is always a consideration when shopping for anything.
Buying a laptop part is easy once you understand the different options available. Make sure you research each option thoroughly before making a decision.
Remember, the right choice could change your life forever.