List of Top 10 Best Hp Laptop Power Cord
- POWER SPECS - Output Max: 19.5V 3.33A 65W (also compatible with 19.5V 2.30A 45W) Input Volt Range: 110-240V /(4.5mm blue tip) Original HP Laptop Power Supply AC Adapter Charger Cord Replacement by PowerSource
- This product has been tested to ensure compatibility with the following and many more HP Smart Blue Tip Models 65W/45W: Elitebook 820 G3 G4 / 830 / 840 G3 G4 G8 / 850 G3 G4 / ProBook 430 G8 / 440 G8 / 450 G3 G8 / 640 G2 G3 G4 / 650 G2 G3 / Pavilion x360 15-cs3153cl / Stream 11 Pro G3 / Stream 11 Pro G4 EE / Chromebook 11 EE G2 G3 G4 / Spectre x360 x2 / Notebook 15 / Zbook / Part Numbers: K90A195231 SK90195333 741727-001 213349-109 854054-001 854054-002 L24008-001 L25296-001 L25296-002 SK90A195231
- SAFETY / UL LISTED - Underwriters Laboratories, the leading American consumer product testing laboratory, lists this PowerSource product as meeting their standards for electrical safety and design in the United States and Canada. Don't buy potentially inferior or dangerous chargers that can harm your device or worse!
- PERFORMANCE, SAFETY, RELIABILITY - All of our product lines are put through rigorous quality control procedures to ensure safe, reliable operation for years to come. We guarantee our products will charge your device as efficiently as the original charger, or any other replacement. In addition, our products are in compliance with top industry standards, and include numerous safety mechanisms, including protection against short circuiting, overvoltage, overcurrent, and internal overheating.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - As an American company, headquartered in Biloxi, MS, we are proud to stand behind our products as we greatly value repeat business. That’s why we offer an industry-leading return and exchange policy: Within 30 days of purchase, we offer a no-questions-asked full money back guarantee. Additionally, for two years from the date of purchase, we will exchange your product free of charge should it become defective. NOBODY beats our guarantee!
- Input: AC 100-240V 1. 5a 50-60Hz 2). output: 19. 5V 2. 31a 45W;
- Connector tip: 4. 5*3. 0mm (blue tip, refer to the picture); two plugs; compatible for: HP stream 11 k2l95ua#aba 11-d020nr 11-d010nr 11-d010wm 11-d011wm, 13 k2l96ua#aba 13-c010nr, 14 j9v55ua#aba 14-z010nr 14-z040wm 741727-001, 15-f211wm
- Package: 1x AC adapter & 1x AC power cable.
- Ce/RoHS certified for security, 100% compatibility with the OEM
- Please check your laptop models to ensure you are getting the correct adapter for your laptop!
- Input: AC 100-240V, 50-60hz/output: 19.5V 2.31a 45W/3 prong Connector:4.5mm*3.0mm(Refer to picture)
- Compatible with HP Notebook 15, 17 Business Notebook 11-d010wm 11-d011wm 11-n010dx 13-c010nr 14-ax020wm 15-ac121dx 15-af131dx 15-ay009dx 15-ay039wm 15-ay041wm 15-d035dx 15-f009wm 15-f010wm 15-f033wm 15-f039wm 15-f211wm 15-f233wm 15-f271wm 15-f272wm 15-f305dx 15-f387wm 15-g019wm 15-g070nr 15-r011dx 15-r029wm 15-r132wm 15-bs289wm 15-f209wm 15-ba018wm 15-dy1074nr 15-cc067cl 15-cs0072wm
- Fit with P/N P/N:740015-002 741727-001 TPN-LA03 845611-001 PA-1450-56HA 845836-850 A045R07DH PA-1450-36HE HSTNN-LA40 719309-003 721092-001 719309-001 740015-001 740015-003 ADP-45FE B, HSTNN-DA40
- Safety: CE-/FCC-/RoHS-Certified for safety, over voltage protection, short circuit protection, over current protection. Made and Sold by professional factory directly
- Warranty: 12 - month warranty; 30 days money return guarantee; 24 x 7 email support
- Product Type :19.5V 2.31A 45Watt Input: AC 100-240V 50-60HZ.
- Connector size: interior diameter: 3.0mm; external diameter: 4.5mm (Please make sure the charger adapter fit your laptop before you bid .)
- This Adapter works with Hp Spectre x360 charger 15-n013dx 15-f305dx 15-f162dx 15-f009wm 15-f010wm 15-f024wm 15-f039wm Laptop Notebook PC Charger.
- Compatible with : HP 15-r015dx 15-f008cl 15-p100dx 15-g013cl 15-d035dx 15-bs015dx 15-ba009dx 15-ay196nr 15-ay191ms 15-ay127cl 15-ay041wm 15-ay039wm 15-af131dx 15-af113cl 14-ax040wm 14-ax020wm 14-ax020nr 14-ax010wm 14-an013nr 14-an012nr Laptop Notebook Ac Adapter Laptop Charger.
- Warranty: 12 Months warranty, 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
- Product Type :Input: 100-240V, 50-60Hz Output: 19.5V 3.33A 65W.
- Connector Size :Interior diameter: 3.0 mm; External diameter: 4.5mm; (Note: Please make sure the DC output and tip size of ac adapter are accordant before you buy).
- Ac Adapter Laptop Charger for HP EliteBook 725 745 755 820 840 850 G3 G4 G5 X360 Folio 1020 1030 1040 Probook 640-G2 640-G3 650-G2 650-G3 430-G2 430-G3 430-G4 440-G3 440-G4 440-G5 450-G2 450-G3 450-G4 450-G5 470-G3 Laptop Notebook Power Supply Cord Plug.
- Compatible for HP Notebook 250-G3 250-G4 250-G5 250-G6 255-G3 255-G4 255-G5 255-G6 350-G1 350-G2 355-G2 240 246 250 420 Laptop AC Adapter Charger.
- Warranty:30 Days Money Back Guarantee/12 Months Warranty. Best customer service.
- Input: 100-240V 50-60Hz Output: 19.5V 3.33A 65W
- Connector Size: 4.5mm*3.0mm Blue Tip
- Ac Adapter Laptop Charger for HP Envy 15 Series 15-aq273cl 15-aq267cl 15-aq293ms 15-1211wm 15-1222wm 15-1272wm 15-1233wm 15-1010wm 15-1009wm 15-1003dx 15-1125wm 15-bp152wm 15-bp143cl 15-bp175nr 15-bp108ca 15-bq210nr 15-bq175nr 15-bq108ca 15-bq276nr 15-cn0013nr 15-cn0011dx 15-cn0003ca 15-w117cl 15-w237cl 15-k081nr Laptop Notebook Power Supply Cord Plug.
- Compatible for HP Envy X360 15m Series 15m-cn0011dx 15m-cn0012dx 15m-cp0011dx 15m-cp0012dx 15m-bp012dx 15m-bq021dx 15m-bp011dx Laptop AC Adapter Charger.
- Warranty: 12 months, 30 Days Money Back Guarantee! 100% Brand New! Buy with Confidence
- 【Specification】Input: 100-240V 50-60Hz Output: 19.5V 3.33A 65W（also compatible with 19.5V 2.31A 45W） Connector Size: 4.5mm*3.0mm Blue Tip
- 【Compatible Models】compatible for HP Envy X360 15m Series 15m-cn0011dx 15m-cn0012dx 15m-cp0011dx 15m-cp0012dx 15m-bp012dx 15m-bq021dx 15m-bp011dx；HP Chromebook 14 Series 14-q010nr 14-q020nr 14-q030nr；HP Pavilion 17 Series Notebook 17-e107nr 17-E109nr 17-e108nr 17-e086nr
- 【Compatible P/N】 714657-001 710412-001 710413-001 741727-001 719309-001 721092-001 709985-001 709985-002 709985-003 709985-004 740015-001 740015-002 740015-003 719309-003 PA-1650-32HE PPP009A PPP009D
- 【 Security and Safety First 】 CE / RoHS-Certified for safety. Made from durable, high-quality materials and includes multiple smart features safeguarding against over-charging, over-power, over-current, over-voltage, high temperature, short-circuit, electromagnetic wave.
- 【What you get】 1 x 65W AC Adapter,1X Power cable,1x Manual.And a 12 months return promise. If any questions about it, please feel free to ask in Q&A or email us. 24 hours online customer service.
- 【100% Brand New, 【Output】:19.5V~2.31A~45W 【Input】:100-240V~1A,50-60Hz
- 【Connector Tip】: 4.5mm*3.0mm 【Package】 includes: 1x AC Adapter; 1x Extended Power Cord
- 【Compatible Models】: Notebook Charger Replacement for HP Stream 11 13 14 Series charger 14-ax010wm 14-ax020wm 14-ax040wm 14-ax010nr 14-cb130nr 13-c110nr 13-c002dx 13-c193nr 13-c077nr Hp-Spectre X360 360 13 13t; Elitebook Folio 1040 G1; Split 13 Pavilion X2; Touchsmart 15 250 G3 355 G2
- 【Compatible P/N】: Laptop Charger for HP Envy x360 15-u010dx 15-u011dx 15-u002xx 15-u050ca 14-f020us 14-f021nr Sleekbook 740015-002,741727-001,TPN-LA03,845611-001, PA-1450-56HA,845836-850,HSTNN-CA40,719309-003,721092-001, 719309-001,740015-001
- Output: 19.5V ~ 3.33A ~ 65W , Input: 100~240V / 50~60Hz
- Compatible for HP ProBook X360 11 G1 G2 G3 G4 G5 G6 EE, ProBook 440-G3 440-G4 440-G5 450-G3 450-G4 450-G5 455-G3 455-G4 455-G5 470-G3 470-G4 470-G5 640-G2 640-G3 640-G4 645-G2 645-G3 645-G4 650-G2 650-G3 650-G4
- Connector: 4.5mm * 3.0mm Blue tip (make sure the connector size is the same as your original charger!!!)
- 100% New from Manufacturer, 100% Compatibility With the OEM Laptop AC Charger/Adapter, CE/FCC/ROHS Safety Certificate. Package: 1x AC Power Adapter & 1x AC Power Cable 4.92 Ft & 1x User Manual
- ★ Package: 1x AC Power Adapter & 1x AC Power Cable 4.92 Ft & 1x User Manual. Buy with Confidence: 30 Days Unconditional Refund, 12 Months Warranty, 24 x 7 E-mail Support. please contact us if you found the connector size is loose. We have something to tell you. Please look through product image 4.
- Input Voltage: AC100-240v ~ 1.5A / 50-60Hz ;Output: DC 19.5V-3.33A.65W (Also Compatible With 19.5W 2.31A 45W)
- Connector Size: 4.5 mm×3.0 mm(Blue Tip); Package Include: 1 x AC Adapter and 1 x Power Cord
- Compatible with:P/N: 710412-001 709985-001 709985-002 709985-003 709985-004 714657-001 PPP009A PPP009C PPP009D PPP009L-E PA-1650-32HE PA-1650-32HE TPN-LA03 845611-001 PA-1450-56HA 845836-850 A045R07DH PA-1450-36HE HSTNN-LA40 ADP-45FE B HSTNN-DA40
- Compatible Models: HP ProBook 440 G3 G4 G5 450 G3 G4 G5; EliteBook 725 G3 G4 850 G3 G4 G5; Zbook 14u G4 G5 15u G3 x2 G4; Spectre x360 13-4005dx 13-4100dx 13-4103dx 13-4193dx 15-u010dx 15-u011dx m6-p013dx; Stream 11-d010nr 11-d010wm 11-d020nr 13-c010nr 14-z010nr 14-z040wm; Pavilion x360 11-k120nr 13-s128nr 13-s129nr m3-u001dx m3-u003dx 15-n210dx 15-n228us
- Security: 100% Compatibility With the Original,100% New from Manufacturer,CE/FCC/ROHS Safety Certificate;Warranty: Offer 30 Days Money Back Guarantee/12 Months Warranty
How to choose the
best hp laptop power cord
What is the Purpose Of A Laptop Power Cord?
The power cord is the cable that connects your laptop battery to the wall socket. Most laptops require two cords – one for charging and another for connecting to the wall outlet. The power cord plugs into the AC adapter which converts electricity from the wall socket to DC (direct current) voltage.
How To Use A Laptop Charger
To charge your laptop, plug the charger into the wall socket. Then connect the USB end of the power cord to the port on the side of the laptop. Turn on the laptop and let it run while plugged in. After 5 minutes, unplug the laptop and remove the power cord. Let the battery fully recharge overnight.
Laptop Battery Life
Most modern laptops have batteries that last between 3 and 6 hours depending on usage. However, most users will be able to go longer than this if they turn off features such as wireless networking, Bluetooth, and GPS. Some newer models now include a built-in battery monitor that lets you see exactly how long the battery lasts.
Some laptops allow you to replace the battery yourself. Others require professional assistance. Check the manual for instructions on replacing the battery.
An AC adapter is required to convert 120VAC to 12VDC. Many laptops come with adapters already installed. If yours does not, check the manufacturer’s website for replacement parts.
Plugging in a laptop takes anywhere from 30 seconds to several hours. Depending on the type of battery, the amount of time needed to charge varies. For example, lithium ion batteries take longer to charge than nickel metal hydride batteries.
Check the warranty information provided by the manufacturer. Some warranties cover the entire unit including the motherboard, hard drive, screen, etc., others cover only the components inside the case.
For additional resources related to using a laptop, visit our .
The Importance of Purchasing a Quality HP Laptop Power Cord
There are many different types of power cords available today. Some are designed specifically for laptops while others are meant for computers. There are also those which are intended for both purposes. However, there are certain factors that must be considered when selecting a power cord. For instance, you must ensure that the power cord has been tested and certified by the manufacturer. Moreover, you must check whether the power cord is capable of handling high amperage loads. Additionally, you must take into consideration the length of the power cord. Lastly, you must determine whether the power cord is suitable for your particular type of laptop. All these factors must be taken into account when making a decision regarding the purchase of a power cord.
Considerations To Make Before Buying A Power Cords
Before purchasing a power cord, you must first decide upon the type of power cord that you require. There are two main categories of power cords namely; AC adapters and DC cables. An AC adapter is required whenever you connect your laptop to a wall socket. Conversely, a DC cable is needed whenever you wish to charge your laptop battery. Both types of power cords are essential since they serve different functions. Hence, you must select the right kind of power cord depending on the task you intend to perform. For example, if you plan to use your laptop outdoors, you must opt for an AC adapter. Alternatively, if you plan to use your laptop indoors, you must go for a DC cable. Furthermore, you must always remember that the power cord is very crucial since it plays a vital role in ensuring that your laptop operates effectively. Therefore, you must ensure that you purchase a power cord that meets your needs and requirements.
Types of Power Cords Available Today
Power cords are manufactured using either copper wire or aluminum wire. Copper wires are generally preferred due to its durability. Aluminum wires are cheaper compared to copper wires. Nonetheless, copper wires are stronger and last longer. As a result, most manufacturers recommend that you purchase a power cord that uses copper wires. Nevertheless, you must note that aluminum wires are becoming increasingly popular among consumers. Thus, you must carefully examine the specifications of each power cord before deciding upon the one that suits your needs. Most importantly, you must ensure that the power cord is able to handle high amperages. This is necessary since your laptop requires a lot of electricity during operation. Consequently, you must ensure that the power cord is capable of providing enough current to your laptop.
Most power cords last between three to five years
Features To Look For When Buying A HP Laptop Power Cord
The power supply unit (PSU) is the heart of your PC. Without a good PSU, your machine could be damaged or fail completely. However, there are many different types of PSUs available today. Some are very cheap while others are quite costly. So, which type of PSU should you go for? Here are some features to look for when buying a PSU.
Power Supply Unit Size
This refers to the size of the PSU itself. There are two main types of PSUs; ATX and MicroATX. Both these units are small enough to fit into most laptops. But, the ATX has larger connectors than the microATX. Therefore, if you plan to upgrade your motherboard, you should opt for the ATX PSU.
Output Voltage Range
Most modern computers require a minimum output voltage of 12V. Most PSUs are rated between 10 – 15 VDC. However, if you intend to run high performance graphics cards, you should check whether the PSU supports higher voltages. Higher voltages allow you to run faster graphic cards.
Some PSUs support lower amperage inputs. While others support higher amperage input. Generally speaking, low amperage PSUs are cheaper than those supporting higher amperage.
Check the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Usually, manufacturers offer warranties ranging from 1 to 3 years.
Look for longer cables. Longer cables reduce noise interference and improve signal quality.
There are three common connector types. Molex, SATA and USB. All these connectors are standard across the industry. However, each connector offers its own advantages. For example, Molex connectors are smaller than SATA connectors. But, SATA connectors are easier to install.
Finally, price is another factor to take into consideration. Cheap PSUs are generally unreliable. However, you can always replace the PSU later. But, if you invest in a reliable PSU now, you’ll enjoy long term savings.
How to Install a New Hard Drive
Installing a hard drive is easy. Just follow these steps:
The power cords are very essential part of our laptops. We cannot live without these cables. So we must be careful while using them. There are different types of power cords available in market which are designed according to its usage. Some of the common ones are listed here.1) AC adapter – An AC Adapter is required to charge your laptop battery. It converts electricity into DC current. It has two prongs and plug into wall socket. It is generally used to charge laptop batteries. It comes along with charger cable. 2) USB Cable – A USB Cable connects your laptop to external devices like printer, scanner etc. 3) Headphone Jack – A headphone jack plugs into the audio port of your laptop. 4) Data Cable – A data cable is needed to connect your laptop to modem, router, network switch etc. 5) Ethernet Cable – An ethernet cable is used to connect your laptop to internet connection. 6) Printer Cable – A printer cable is used to connect your printer to your laptop. 7) Keyboard Cable – A keyboard cable is used to connect your keyboard to your laptop. 8) Mouse Cable – A mouse cable is used to connect your mouse to your laptop. 9) External Hard Drive – An external hard drive is used to store large amount of files. 10) DVD Drive – A DVD drive is used to play DVDs. 11) CD Drive – A CD drive is used to read CDs. 12) VGA Cable – A VGA cable is used to connect your monitor to your laptop. 13) Monitor Cable – A monitor cable is used to connect your monitor to your laptop. 14) Battery Charger – A battery charger is used to recharge your laptop battery. 15) Bluetooth Device – A bluetooth device is used to transfer files between computers. 16) Network Card – A network card is used to connect your laptop to local area network (LAN). 17) Wi Fi Card – A wi fi card is used to connect your laptop to wireless networks. 18) Antenna – An antenna is used to increase signal strength. 19) Wireless Router – A wireless router is used to create a wireless LAN. 20) Modem – A modem is used to connect your laptop to Internet via telephone line. 21) Wifi Hotspot – A wifi hotspot is used to share internet access with others. 22) Docking Station – A docking station is used to attach your laptop to a larger display screen. 23) Speaker – A speaker is used to