List of Top 10 Best Laptop With Backlit Keyboard
- 【Storage & RAM】RAM is 16 GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is 1 TB Solid State Drive to allow faster bootup and data transfer.
- 【Display】15.6" diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- 【Processor】AMD Athlon Silver 3050U 2.3GHz Dual-Core Processor (5MB Cache, Up to 3.2GHz)
- 【Operating System】Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
- 【Accessories】3 in 1 business bundle: HP Protective Sleeve, HP Wireless Mouse Z3700, Microfiber Cloth
- 17.3" diagonal Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display with 178-degree wide-viewing angles, anti-glare, 300 nits, 100% sRGB
- 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Quad-Core Processor (8MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 4.20GHz)
- 1x USB Type A, 1 x USB Type-A2 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate, 1 x AC smart pin, 1 x HDMI 1.4b, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x Headphone / Mic Combo Jack, Realtek Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, 32GB ES USB Card included
- Memory is upgraded to 16GB DDR4 RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is upgraded to1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive to allow faster bootup and data transfer.
- Thin( 16.33 x 10.72 x 0.96 in) and light (5.25 lbs) with long-lasting battery (up to 7.5 hours battery life). Built For Business, equipped with backlit keyboard, Windows 11 home preinstalled
- Intel Strong Quad-Core: High-performance Intel J4125 processor, running fast, fast processing, multiple programs free switch. Processor main frequency up to 2.7 GHz.
- FINGERPRINT READER: B15 laptop comes with convenient fingerprint reader. Strengthen the protection of personal privacy and information security.
- FULL-SIZE BACKLIT KEYBOARD：B15 laptop has a full-size keyboard with backlight, improves the convenience of input, the independent numeric keypad makes input even quick and convenient. Press Fn+F5 at the same time to turn on the backlit keyboard.
- 12GB DDR4 and 256GB SSD: The laptop runs with 12 GB DDR4 dual-channel RAM, which can greatly improve the system response speed. 256GB SSD much faster than traditional mechanical hard disk, provides fast reading and writing experience.
- FULL HD SCREEN: B15 has a 15.6 inch 1920*1080 Full HD IPS display with 5.9mm narrow bezels, you'll enjoy more screen real estate and less clutter.
- 【17.3” FHD IPS Screen 】HP 17.3" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits, 100% sRGB. HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones. HubxcelAccessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- 【 Intel Quad Core i5-1135G7】Intel Core i5-1135G7 (Base 2.4GHz, up to 4.2 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores), Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 【 Upgraded to 16GB DDR4 RAM + 512GB PCIe SSSD】Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY to achieve the specifications as advertised. Upgraded to 16GB RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 512GB PCIe solid state drive. While offering less storage space than a hard drive, a flash-based SSD has no moving parts, resulting in faster start-up times and data access, no noise, and reduced heat production and power draw on the battery.
- 【 Windows 11 Home】Windows 11 has all the power and security of Windows 10 with a redesigned and refreshed look. It also comes with new tools, sounds, and apps. Every detail has been considered. All of it comes together to bring you a refreshing experience on your PC.
- 【 Specifics 】 16.33 x 10.72 x 0.96, 5.25 lbs. 1x power connector; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 USB 2.0 Type-A; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 RJ-45; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo, Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo, 1 multi-format SD media card reader, up to 6.5 hours battery life, Black +HubxcelCable Accessories
- Intel Core i3-1005G1 (1.2 GHz base frequency, up to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- 8GB DDR4 2666 SDRAM
- 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive
- 14" IPS BrightView WLED-Backlit FHD (1920x1080) Display
- Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S mode works exclusively with apps from the Microsoft Store within Windows.
- 【Upgraded】RAM is upgraded to 12 GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is upgraded to 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive to allow faster bootup and data transfer. Original Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised.
- 【Processor】11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 2.40GHz Quad-Core Processor (8MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 4.20GHz)
- 【Display】15.6" FHD (1920x1080) IPS 300nits Anti-glare, Touchscreen
- 【Operating System】Windows 11 Home, 64-bit, English
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 3 3350U Quad-Core Processor (Base Frequency at 2.10GHz, Up to 3.50GHz at Maximum Boost Clock, 4 Cores, 4MB Cache, 4 Threads)| Radeon Vega 6 Graphics
- 【Display】15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display, enjoy your photos, movies, and games with the crisp quality.
- 【RAM and Storage】RAM is upgraded to 8GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is upgraded to 256 GB Solid State Drive allows to fast bootup and data transfe.
- 【Tech Specs】Windows 11 Home 64-bit, English | 1 - USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 - USB 2.0 Port & 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP Support| HD Camera | Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life | Amazon Alexa
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Microfiber Cloth
- 【Processor】Dual Core Intel Celeron N4020 , 2.80GHz Brust Frequency, 6W TDP, 4MB Cache, Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture, the groundbreaking processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more
- 【Display】15.6" Full HD (1920*1080) Display with NanoEdge and up to 178 degree viewing angles, narrow bezel design, enables you to focus more on your work and studies
- 【Memory & Storage】4GB High-Bandwidth DDR4 Memory, 256GB Storage, Smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time, ensure the smoothness of daily use and improve your work efficiency
- 【Operating System】 Windows 10 Home | 8Hrs+ Battery Life | Backlit Keyboard
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Microfiber Cloth
- 【Storage & RAM】RAM is 20 GB high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once; Hard Drive is 1 TB Solid State Drive to allow faster bootup and data transfer.
- 【Processor】11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 Dual-Core Processor (6MB Intel Smart Cache, up to 4.10GHz)
- 【Display】15.6" FHD (1920x1080) 250nits Anti-glare
- 【Keyboard】Backlit, US English, Full Size Keyboard
- 【Security & Privacy】Fingerprint Reader and Camera privacy shutter
- 【Intel 11th generation i5 】: The Strong and Fast 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor @ 2.40GHz(4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz)
- 【17.3 inch 1080P FHD IPS Display】 : 17.3" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, anti-glare, 300 nits, 100% sRGB, Integrated Intel Iris XᵉGraphics for 11th Gen Intel Processors
- 【High Speed RAM and Enormous Space】Professional Upgraded to 16GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB PCIe SSD Storage Space
- 【External Ports and Slots】: 2 x USB 3.0 Type-A, 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45 (LAN), 1 x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1 x multi-format SD media card reader
- 【Windows 10】: Microsoft Windows 10 Home in S Mode , HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated digital microphone, Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo, Backlit Full-size keyboard with numeric keypad, Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN, Dual speakers, up to 8.25 hours battery life.
How to choose the best laptop with backlit keyboard
Laptops with backlit keyboards allow users to type faster while working in low light conditions. Most laptops now include backlighting technology which makes typing easier and reduces eye strain. In addition most laptops with backlit keyboards have adjustable brightness settings. This enables you to adjust the intensity of the lighting depending on the ambient light level around you.
Backlighted keyboards provide illumination behind each key. This improves visibility during low-light situations. As a result you can see where you’re pressing keys and avoid mistyping. Backlighting also increases contrast between dark text and bright background areas. This makes reading easier and prevents eyestrain.
Brightness controls enable you to set the amount of light emitted by your laptop. Some laptops automatically adjust the brightness based on the surrounding light levels. However many laptops still require manual adjustment. Adjusting the brightness setting can improve readability in dim environments.
Yes! Backlighting technology has been proven to increase typing speed. Studies show that using backlit keyboards results in improved accuracy and reduced errors.
No! Not all laptops with backlit keyboards perform equally well. Some models emit too little light to be useful. Others produce too much glare. Therefore you must test different models to determine which ones suit your needs best.
The following models are recommended for low light environments: Dell Inspiron 15z Lenovo ThinkPad T460 Acer Aspire S7 Series Asus Zenbook UX305UA HP Pavilion x360 10th Gen Samsung NP900X4CQKU Toshiba Satellite P50t-B5N1 Apple MacBook Pro 13″ Retina Display (Late 2015).
Backlighting technology has been around since the early 1980‚Äôs. However only recently has it become mainstream. In fact most laptops now include backlighting as standard equipment. So why does backlighting matter? Because it makes typing easier and faster. Most keyboards today have a built-in light source which illuminates the keys. This enables users to see the keys clearly during low light conditions. Without backlighting many people struggle to type fast because they cannot see the keys clearly.
There are two main reasons why backlighting improves typing speed. First it reduces eye strain. Second it increases contrast between the keycaps and the background. Both these factors improve accuracy and reduce mistakes. For example if you are working late at night you may be able to read the text on the screen using ambient lighting alone. But if there isn‚Äôt enough light you will struggle to see the keys clearly. Therefore backlighting becomes essential.
Benefits of Backlighting Technology
Aside from improving typing speeds backlighting offers several benefits. Firstly it saves battery power. Since backlighting uses very little electricity it conserves battery life. Secondly it prevents eyestrain. Many people suffer from eyestrain due to poor lighting conditions. Thirdly it enhances visibility. People who wear glasses can benefit from backlighting because it eliminates glare. Finally it improves ergonomics. Backlighting makes it easy to identify the correct keys quickly. This reduces errors and improves productivity.
Types of Backlighting Technologies
Laptops with backlighting fall into three categories: LED OLED and CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp). Each technology has its own advantages and disadvantages.
LED ‚Äì Light Emitting Diode. An LED lamp consists of multiple tiny LEDs arranged in rows. Each row emits a different color of light. This creates a rainbow effect. As a result the colors appear brighter and sharper. Moreover the brightness level can be controlled via software.
Laptops with backlit keyboards provide convenience and comfort while working. The light emitted from these laptops makes reading easier and typing faster. In addition the backlight eliminates eyestrain and fatigue caused by staring into bright lights. There are many features to look for when purchasing a laptop with backlit keyboard. Here are some of the most important ones.
The technology behind backlighting has been around since the early days of LCD screens. However only recently have manufacturers started using LED lighting to create brighter displays. LEDs produce less heat than traditional bulbs which results in cooler temperatures. As a result there is no danger of overheating the display. Another advantage of LED backlights is that they consume less power than incandescent bulbs. Therefore battery life is increased and the machine lasts longer between charges.
Most modern laptops have illuminated keyboards. Some models include a built-in light source that illuminates the keys. Others require external devices to illuminate the keyboard. Either way the illumination reduces eye strain and improves visibility during long periods of typing. Most laptops with backlit keyboards have two options for illuminating the keyboard. One option uses white light while another uses blue light. White light produces a softer glow whereas blue light creates a sharper image. Both types of illumination reduce eyestrain and improve readability.
Some laptops with backlit keyboards have touchscreens. Touchscreens allow users to interact directly with the operating system without the need for physical buttons. This type of functionality is especially useful for those who frequently switch between applications. Users can navigate menus and select programs with ease.
Another important factor to consider when choosing a laptop with backlit keyboard is its battery life. Many laptops with backlit keyboards last anywhere from five hours to eight hours. This amount of time depends on the brightness level selected. Higher levels of brightness increase battery consumption. Thus selecting a lower setting increases battery life. Battery life varies depending on the manufacturer and the model number.
Backlighting technology has been around since the early days of computers. The idea was to give users the ability to see the keys on the keyboard during low light conditions. Today most laptops have backlights built into the keyboard itself. There are many different kinds of backlit keyboards available today. Some are designed specifically for gaming while others are meant for typing. In addition there are models that combine both functions. Here are three main categories of backlit keyboards.
These are typically found in high end gaming laptops. Gaming keyboards are designed to be ergonomic and comfortable. Most gamers prefer these because they allow them to type quickly and efficiently. However they aren‚Äôt always the best choice for everyday computing. For example they are generally too large and bulky for regular usage. Also they lack tactile feedback which makes it difficult to tell whether you pressed the right key. Finally they are very loud.
This category includes standard keyboards. While they are still popular among casual PC users they are no longer considered cutting edge. Typing keyboards are ideal for those who enjoy using a traditional keyboard layout. They provide good tactile feedback and are easy to learn. However they are not suitable for heavy duty gaming. Because they lack backlighting they are limited to working only in dark environments.
The combination keyboard combines features of both the gaming and typing varieties. They are smaller and lighter than typical gaming keyboards. They also include lighting elements that illuminate the entire keyboard. This gives users the option of choosing between a bright white glow or a soft blue glow. Combination keyboards are perfect for anyone who wants to play games and type at the same time.