List of Top 10 Best Living Wall
- VARIETY OF SIZES/COLORS - Offered in a variety of colored finishes and different sizes (number of pockets)
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Made of galvanized steel and zinc that is finished with a variety of patina finishes.
- EASY TO CREATE YOUR OWN ART - Each planter comes ready to hang. Just insert your own succulents and decorate with different mosses to get a unique look that you can call your own masterpiece.
- HOME OR OFFICE - Our Living Wall planters are create anywhere in your home or office. With many health benefits form having live plants in your surroundings, you will be able to reap the natural benefits from your live art.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY - Quality you can rely on with a manufacturer's limited 5 year warranty.
- ✔️ PREMIUM QUALITY – NatraHedge only uses grade A+ premium new (not recycled) LDPE and not low quality, toxic and harmful standard PE
- ✔️ ADVANCED UV RATED – The artificial living panels from NatraHedge are the ONLY PRODUCT available that is 50 state UV RATED (ASTM D7238-06) making them SAFE to install outdoors and indoors
- ✔️ PRODUCT DIMENSION – the NatraHedge Faux Kauai Living Wall panel comes with (5) 40-in tall x 20-in wide hedge roll that covers 28-SQF
- ✔️ SAFE FOR INDOOR USE – Because our product uses non-toxic LDPE (not PE) and has certified Fire Retardant, it is THE ONLY product on the market actually safe for interior installations
- ✔️ AWARD WINNING – NatraHedge is a nationally praised brand and the leader in artificial foliage receiving numerous awards for its quality. It is also featured in the homes of America's top designers, the world’s largest hotels, used as office decor, and more!
- 6pcs 20”x20” artificial Greenery Hedge panels, can cover 16 sq.ft, 95% shaded, light green plant leaves provide natural look active and elegant look
- Artificial Boxwood Panels made of 100% Fresh Plastic, no toxic, eco-friendly for people and pet, no maintenance, perfect for indoor greenery décor
- We also add UV resistance material in our ULAND Artificial Greenery Fence Panels. They can be used outside 5-8 years, no fade, provide an amazing hedging with great privacy
- Easy to install, attach to any wall or fence. Green Attachment Fasteners Included. These evergreen panel can be cut to size and bend to easily fit over any surface
- Artificial Ivy Fence panels for concealment, lightweight yet of high density and stability, perfect to cover ugly views, turn them into a brand new look with natural looking greenery
- ONE OF A KIND AUTOMATIC DRIPPING SYSTEM- Self watering planters provide enough water for days, meaning you don't have to water frequently. Our self watering planter pots have a well designed automatic dripping system compatible with American standard taps. Water from the tap drips on the topmost row and moves down to each succeeding row to ensure all plants are adequately watered but no stagnant water remains.
- INCREDIBLE 3 POCKET WALL MOUNTED PLANT SYSTEM- Each hanging wall planter has 3 pockets to give you room to grow different plants in a small space. The size of each pocket provides adequate room for your plants without wasting any precious space in a small apartment or a limited outdoor area. Grow a variety of herbs, perennials, succulents, houseplants or vegetables in just a single area at home.
- INCLUDES 12 MODULAR WALL PLANTERS- We’ve included 12 pots within our wall mounted hanging planter for you to create layers of potted plants for your vertical garden. Use a few wall hanging planter in one area or use them all. You can even add more layers to your vertical garden by purchasing additional compatible vertical garden pots.
- PERFECT FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE - Our wall flower pots are crafted from a durable propene polymer material, which makes them suitable for either indoor or outdoor use. These are also lightweight at only 1.6 lbs so you can easily mount it on your walls, balconies, or railings without the fear of them falling down. They can easily be secured in place with regular screws.
- UNBEATABLE 3-YEAR GUARANTEE- All of Worth gardening products, including this vertical garden planter come with a 3-Year guarantee. We make sure we provide the best customer care so if there are any issues you encounter, you easily contact us Call or email us anytime for support. Our team is here to help!
- Antique Wall Candle Sconce: Add an eye-catching look to any space with this fabulous pair of wall sconce candle holders. Each sconce features an openwork silhouette and cylindrical glass shade, which could allow you to place pillar candle or flameless LED light to increase brightness.(CANDLE NOT INCLUDED) Candle Compatibility: 1.6" W Pillar.
- Easy To Install: Features lightweight and durable. There is a keyhole on the back, you can easily hang them on wall. It is very easy to install this hanging wall sconce.
- Stylish Decoration: A great gift for anyone who likes classic or modern style decoration. These two metal candle sconces will a great decoration for a lovely festive gift for relatives and friends.
- Indoor & Outdoor Use: These wall lights are an ideal choice whether you are decorating a modern family home or you are looking to decorate a farmhouse or barn space. If it is outdoors, make sure it is in a covered area.
- Widely Application: This fascinating candle holder is made of metal and glass. It shows a variety of styles and perfect decor for the any room. Such as living room, bedroom, bathroom, dining room and entrance passage.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Algar, Keri (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 198 Pages - 04/07/2015 (Publication Date) - Keri Algar (Publisher)
- Coronado, Shawna (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 160 Pages - 03/20/2015 (Publication Date) - Cool Springs Press (Publisher)
- Our Herringbone Mirror is custom made to order, Handmade in Warrington, PA USA. This is NOT a mass-produced product. Made from USA sourced rustic reclaimed styled eastern white pine and premium quality 1/4 inch glass mirror.
- Available in 20 Stain Colors (Shown in Jacobean). Not sure on color we do samples, message us for details.
- Available in 4 sizes 24” x 30”, 30" x 36”, 42" x 30" or 30” x 60”. Mirror sizes are listed according to exterior dimensions. Mirrors can be mounted in a horizontal or vertical hanging orientation. LOOKING FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE? We are always open to custom projects, please contact us for a quote.
- Choose either heavy duty saw tooth hangers or Z-bar Hanging System, Z-Bar hanging system is highly recommended for the 60" x 30" size
- Over the years we have developed specialized package material including custom made corners, premium quality burst resistant bubble padding and customized boxes to help us ship all over the world. We are proud to have well less than .05% shipping damage. If that rare event does occur and your mirror is damaged, we will replace or fully refund your purchase.
- INSTALLATION~-~ Each Allbarnwood Mirror is sent with a hanging wire installed on the protective hardboard backing, and comes with necessary nail hook hardware for a quick painless installation.
- CUSTOMIZATION~-~ Available in both Vertical and Horizontal styles. Optional rustic Pull handle. Distressed to your liking! light, medium, heavy, or no distressing options available.
- COLOR~-~ Choose between natural barnwood, any of our 18 painted colors, or a dual color combo! Natural barnwood colors will vary from browns to grays as it is real reclaimed wood. If you have a natural color preference, such as a lighter grey or darker brown, just add a note when checking out or send us an email.
- FRAMELESS TEMPERED GLASS WALL ART - In this masterpiece you can see different shades of blue and gray come together to form a stunning oversized abstract.
- PRODUCT TECHNIQUES - Digital super high resolution HD printing artwork, picture is printed on PP paper cover it with a piece of ultra white tempered glass. Vivid color create the feel of natural and masterpiece, bring a immersive experience to you. Waterproof, color fading-resistant and easy-cleaning.
- PROTECTION & INSTALLATION - Such a large colorful abstract art, no damage when delivering in carton with high-strength styrofoam and protective corners. Comes with pre-installed steel hangers for installation. This wall art can be hung on any wall.
- GIFT & PERFECT DECORATION - A perfect Christmas, New Year, Thanksgiving, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine, Birthday Gift for your relatives and friends. A great piece to put center stage in your living room, bedroom, dining area, office, hotel, bar, etc.
- 100% GET SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Fast shipping, risk free for purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please contact us and we will either replace the picture or give you a full refund. ORDER NOW! DON'T MISS OUT, LIMITED STOCK!
How to choose the best Living Wall
Living walls are a type of indoor garden which uses plants to create a decorative effect. Plants are grown inside a structure called a “living” wall. In order to grow plants successfully there must be adequate light water air circulation and soil. Most living walls are built using concrete blocks bricks or stone. Some walls incorporate glass panels or windows to allow natural sunlight into the room. Other types of walls include metal frames covered with plastic sheets or vinyl tiles.
The main benefit of a living wall is its ability to improve the overall appearance of a room. Many homeowners enjoy the beauty of green foliage and flowers growing indoors. However many people aren’t aware of the benefits of adding a living wall to their homes. For example a living wall can provide privacy while still letting in plenty of natural light. It can also reduce heating costs by providing shade during hot summer months. Finally a living wall can increase the value of your property. People who live in apartments often complain about the lack of greenery outside their window. Adding a living wall can give these apartment dwellers a sense of peace and tranquility.
Benefits of Living Walls
Increase Property Value – A living wall can add value to your home. Not only does it beautify your house but it also makes it appear more spacious. As a result buyers will pay higher prices for houses with living walls.
Reduce Heating Costs – During the wintertime most people turn on their heat to stay warm. Unfortunately this causes the temperature in the house to rise. With a living wall you can lower the temperature in your home by blocking out direct sunlight.
Provide Privacy – Living walls block noise and unwanted visitors. Because of this you can rest assured knowing that no one will bother you while you’re relaxing in front of your TV.
Create A Sense Of Peace & Tranquillity – Living walls bring nature right into your own home.
Living walls are becoming increasingly popular in homes across the globe. In fact there has been a huge increase in the number of homeowners who are choosing to install these beautiful structures into their gardens and patios. However many people still aren‚Äôt aware of the benefits that a living wall can provide. Here are five reasons why you should invest in a high-quality living wall.
1) Provides Privacy & Security
One of the main advantages of installing a living wall is that it offers privacy and security. Many people enjoy being able to close their curtains and blinds while relaxing outside during the day. But sometimes you may wish to be able to open your windows and doors without disturbing others around you. Installing a living wall gives you the opportunity to create a private oasis within your garden or patio. Not only does this give you peace of mind but it also makes your outdoor space appear larger and more spacious.
2) Adds Value To Your Home
Another benefit of installing a living wall is that it increases the value of your property. People love to see unique features in their properties and a living wall certainly fits the bill. As soon as potential buyers visit your house they will notice the stunning structure and immediately think ‚Äúwow!‚Äù. This will definitely attract attention and boost interest in your home.
3) Creates An Elegant Look
Installing a living wall creates a very elegant appearance. Most people appreciate the beauty of nature and the natural elements. Therefore adding a living wall to your garden or patio will instantly transform your exterior space into a tranquil haven. It will also complement your existing d√©cor perfectly.
4) Improves Air Quality
Many people believe that plants improve air quality. Although this isn‚Äôt entirely true it is true that certain types of plants can filter harmful gases and particles from the air. For example trees absorb carbon dioxide and release oxygen. Similarly grass absorbs nitrogen oxides and releases oxygen. Plants also remove pollutants from the atmosphere which reduces the amount of dust and pollen in the air.
Living walls are becoming increasingly popular in homes across the globe. The idea behind these walls is simple – create a beautiful display of plants and greenery that looks good and feels good too. In fact many people say that living walls improve air quality and reduce stress levels. So why aren’t more people using them? There are several reasons why most people still haven’t jumped on board with living walls. Here are five features to look for when choosing a living wall.
The biggest mistake people make when purchasing a living wall is thinking that they only need to get a small one. While smaller living walls are certainly easier to install they’re not always ideal. Larger living walls allow you to grow more plants which makes them far more attractive. Also large living walls provide plenty of room for water and soil to be added. Smaller living walls require frequent watering and fertilizing. Not only does this take away from the beauty of the wall but it can also lead to mold growth.
Plant Selection Is Key
Choosing the right type of plants for your living wall is key. Some types of plants thrive indoors while others struggle. Plants that are native to your region will perform best. However there are certain species that are hardy enough to survive indoor conditions. Try to avoid cacti and succulents because they dry out quickly and die off. Instead opt for flowering plants such as begonias geraniums impatiens petunias spider lilies and zinnia. All of these flowers bloom throughout the summer months making them perfect choices for your living wall.
Another important factor to consider when selecting a living wall is its watering system. Most living walls include a drip irrigation system. Drip systems are easy to set-up and maintain. Simply connect the hose to the base of each pot and turn on the tap. Water flows directly into the pots where it is needed. No muss no fuss. Other options include misting systems and overhead sprinklers. Both of these methods are effective ways to ensure your plants receive adequate amounts of moisture.
Living walls are becoming increasingly popular in homes across the globe. The concept behind these walls is simple – create a beautiful display using plants and greenery. There are many different ways to build a living wall including hanging planters potted plants and growing your own plants. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing living walls provide benefits beyond aesthetics. Here are three reasons why you should invest in a living wall.
Increase Property Value
The most obvious benefit of a living wall is its aesthetic value. However there are several additional benefits to investing in a living wall. For example a living wall increases property values because buyers see it as a sign of good taste and quality. Additionally a living wall makes a house appear more spacious and open which is another way to increase property value. Finally a living wall creates a sense of calmness and tranquility within the home. All of these factors contribute to making a home more desirable.
Create More Space
Another reason to install a living wall is that it gives you more room to live. With a living wall you no longer have to worry about where to put your furniture. Instead you can hang art pieces shelves mirrors etc. anywhere you’d like. Not only does this give you more storage options but it also frees up floor space. Floor space is always valuable especially in today’s modern homes where space is limited. Lastly a living wall can be customized to fit your needs. Whether you’re interested in adding a few plants or installing a large number of plants a living wall can accommodate almost anything.
Finally a living wall saves money. Installing a living wall requires very little maintenance. Plants require minimal care and watering. Furthermore a living wall uses far less electricity than traditional indoor lighting systems. Therefore a living wall is a smart investment both financially and environmentally.