List of Top 10 Best Mailbox Numbers
- Package includes 5 sets of 2" reflective mailbox numbers. Each set contains 10 numbers, from 0 to 9, 50 numbers in total.
- Numbers reflect light at night making your house easy to find by friends or the mailman, and delivery drivers. (The reflection effect depends on the brightness of the light)
- Durable in any weather. Our vinyl numbers sticker are made for outdoor use. Waterproof and resists heat or cold.
- These numbers can be applied to any smooth, clean, and dry surface, can be applied as a mark or sign for mailbox or door or streets, outdoor billboard phone number, car body decoration number, and so on.
- 【100% Refund 】If you have any dissatisfaction, please contact us. All our efforts are only for your smile! Please trust your feelings. Just add them to your shopping cart!
- [Reflective and visible at night] With premium reflective vinyl material, these reflective mailbox numbers will shine bright when light hits them, even during haze and rainstorms. The reflection is bright and easy to spot in the dark. Let you, your friends, neighbor, postman, delivery driver, and emergency secure to find your house without effort.
- [Effortlessly peel the backing with sticky tab] Features green sticky tab per number stickers, you only need to gently pinch the tab, and the paper backing will be separated immediately, then you can apply the numbers for mailbox in a minute. Olaine is the only brand in the entire market that produces mailbox numbers reflective with tabs. This method can completely solve the problems of uneasy installation or separation that commonly occur with similar vinyl numbers in the market.
- [Easy to line up and no cutting needing] Olaine hard hat sticker are all pre-cut, which will saves you the trouble of accidentally cutting the desired number in half. Also, the spacing between each numbers is correct, which will make you line up and especially spaced correctly.
- [Durable adhesion outside use] Resists cracking in cold weather, rain and extreme heat for up to 6 years with warranty! Made with engineer-grade vinyl, these mailbox numbers for outside are stronger than the packing tape. We have also adapted high quality Clear PET Backing which can protect well against the adhesive during shipping process rather than the usual paper backing to ensure numbers firmly stick on your mailbox once placing.
- [Enough for using on both sides with 5 sets numbers] Our house numbers includes 5 sets total with each set containing 10 numbers, from 0 to 9. Let you have enough numbers for using on both sides by one purchasing. It also includes a squeegee/ scrapper and masking tape. Unlike others, our bonus masking tape can be easily be torn by hand and will not leave residue. With our product, there’s no need to spend extra to buy a roll of tape or find another tool to squeeze the decals.
- ABS engineering 3D numbers give a beautiful appearance, make your house/office/room can be easily found.
- Includes 2 set numbers, 1 set from 0 to 9, total 20 pieces numbers, which are metal plating processed, arc designed, self-adhesive.
- Easy to intall without screw and drilling, just peel and stick, sturdy and durable with good waterproof effect.
- These numbers set can be applied to any surface that smooth, clean and dry enough, like mailbox, craft ,house door, condo, apartment, hotel, signboard, business place etc, also can be a mark or sign, outdoor billboard phone number, car number, etc.
- If there's any problem make you not satisfy, just feel free to let us know, we provide return or refund, each order and customer is importation for us.
- Durable, weather resistant material
- Includes: (4) no.1, (4) no. 2, (3) no. 3, (2) no. 4, (3) no. 5, (2) no. 6, (2) no. 7, (2) no. 8, (2) no. 9, (3) no.0
- 3" white and silver reflective numbers
- Package includes: 5 sets of reflective mailbox numbers, It includes 3" numbers 3 set, 4" numbers 2 set, each set contains 10 numbers, from 0 to 9, 50 numbers in total
- Thin die cut reflective numbers give the appearance of being expertly painted, make your house can be easily found by friends or post man, driver.
- Numbers Will Reflect At Night When Light Hits Them (The reflection effect depends on the brightness of the light)
- Durable in any weather : Our decals are made for outdoor use. Waterproof and resists heat or cold.
- Applications: these numbers can be applied to any smooth, clean and dry surface, can be applied as a mark or sign for mailbox or door or streets, outdoor billboard phone number, car body decoration number and so on
- Thin die cut reflective numbers give the appearance of being expertly painted, make your house can be easily found by friends or post man.
- The vinyl numbers can be used on your mailbox, window, door, car, truck, home, or business, any rigid SMOOTH surface.
- Include 2 flowers, 4 set of numbers 0,1,1-9 for a tatol of 44, 2"(5.1cm) tall reflective self-adhesive vinyl.
- Made with premium Engineering Grade reflective vinyl. These numbers decals are die cut. Great for Indoor and Outdoor use, last up to 4 years.
- Apply the numbers you need, rub, or squeegee in place, then carefully remove the tape from the front of the decal leaving the graphics in place.
- Interior Dimensions ↔ 20.7” (53 cm) length ↕ 8.6” (22 cm) height, 7.6" (19cm) width; Exterior Dimensions ↔ 23” (58 cm) length ↕10.5” (28 cm) height, 8.6" (22cm) width
- All materials are durable for any outside weather conditions
- You can choose any color combination from my color chart to make it more unique. You can change the colors for Body - Door - Numbers - Knob - Flag
- Contemporary Design
- 60 PCS numbers: 6 sets of reflective mailbox numbers, 3" numbers 4 sets, 4" numbers 2 sets, each set contains 10 numbers, from 0 to 9, 60 numbers in total.
- White numbers: the stickers is easy to be found in daytime or night, by postman, driver or friends.
- Durable in outside: Waterproof and resist cold or sunlight.
- Easy to use: Just tear off the numbers from the sheet and stick on the right place of the mailbox or house address.
- Wide application: the white self adhesive numbers can be used for rigid smooth surface, ideal for sign, mailboxes, houses and address number or outdoor garbage bins, etc.
- Black Character With White Boarder
- 33 Total Characters
- Great For Mailboxes, Houses, Crafts And Much More
- Brand Name: Hy-Ko Products
How to choose the best Mailbox Numbers
Mailboxes are found everywhere around us. We see mailboxes on street corners in front yards and in backyards. But did you ever stop to think why there are mailboxes in these places? Did you ever wonder where the mail goes once it leaves our house? Do you know who picks up the mail each day? How does the postman deliver the mail?
The History of Mailboxes
In ancient times people didn’t have homes. Instead they lived in tents and huts. In order to get mail delivered to them they would leave messages on trees or rocks. As time went on people began building houses and putting up fences. People started leaving notes on doors and walls to let others know they were expecting packages. Eventually people realized that leaving notes was too difficult and decided to put a box on top of the door.
Today most people receive their mail through the United States Postal Service (USPS). Each morning the USPS delivers millions of pieces of mail throughout the country. To ensure that everyone gets their mail the USPS has developed a delivery schedule called “First Class Mail.” First-class mail includes regular letters magazines newspapers catalogues and advertising flyers.
Most boxes are manufactured by companies called manufacturers. Manufacturers create products using materials such as plastic metal glass paperboard etc. Once the manufacturer creates the product he sells it to distributors. Distributors sell the product to retailers. Retailers sell the product directly to consumers.
Each day the USPS hires thousands of employees to collect the mail from postal carriers. Collectively these workers are known as the Postal Service Employees Union (USPSEU) Local #1201. Every day the USPSEU members go into local offices across the nation and handpick the mail from the mailboxes.
Mailboxes are very important for businesses. Without mailboxes there wouldn’t be any way to send packages and parcels to customers. In fact many companies require employees to sign for incoming deliveries. So why does a business need a mailbox number? Because it makes sense!
Businesses get their own mailbox numbers because they’re required to provide proof of delivery. For example if someone sends a package to your company you must sign for it. Then the postman has to deliver the package to your mailbox number. Once he delivers the package he needs to leave a note inside the box stating who delivered the package.
Companies typically store their mailboxes near the front door of their building. However they could also be stored in a secure location within the building itself. Some companies even have special areas where they keep their mailboxes.
No most small businesses only need a single mailbox. But large corporations may need multiple boxes. Large companies may have several different locations throughout the city. Each location requires its own mailbox number.
Yes each individual box requires its own mailbox number. There are no exceptions to this rule.
It depends on the type of mailbox number you purchased. Most types of mailbox numbers allow others to use them. However if you bought a “mailbox lock” style number you cannot share it with anyone else.
Yes it is possible to share mailbox numbers with friends and family members. However you must ask permission before doing so.
Features To Look For When Buying A Mailbox Number
Mailboxes are essential parts of our lives. We send mail receive mail and store important documents inside these boxes. The most common type of mailbox is the post box which is found outside of homes and businesses. Post boxes are typically painted red and white and contain slots where you insert your mail. Inside the post box there is a slot where you put your outgoing mail. In addition to the post box many cities have street address numbers placed on the side of houses. These numbers are called mailbox numbers.
The mailbox number gives us information about who owns the house. It tells us whether the owner has moved away died or sold the property. It also lets us know if someone else is living in the house. Mailbox numbers are useful because they allow us to contact the owners directly. Most postal services provide a service where you can call them and ask questions about your mail. However if you live in a rural area you may be unable to reach the postal service. In those cases you can still get answers by calling the local police department.
Most towns and cities require residents to register their mailbox numbers with the city government. Some states also require registration. Mailbox numbers are posted on signs along streets and sometimes on buildings. Mailbox numbers are also available online. Many companies sell mailbox numbers for sale. There are several different types of mailbox numbers including single line double line and triple line. Single line numbers consist of only one digit while double line numbers have two digits. Triple line numbers have three digits.
Single Line vs Double Line Vs Triple Line
There are pros and cons to each style of mailbox number. Single line numbers are easy to read and understand. But they are very limited in terms of storage capacity. With a single line number you can only hold up to nine pieces of mail. Double line numbers are slightly easier to read and understand. But they take up twice as much room as single line numbers. Finally triple line numbers are the largest and easiest to read. But they are difficult to fit into small spaces.
Different Types Of Mailboxes
Mailboxes are very important part of our lives. We receive many mails everyday and we must be able to identify each type of mail. There are different types of mail boxes available in market which are used for different purposes. Here we discuss few types of mailboxes which are commonly used today.
These are small boxes which are placed near the entrance of houses. Post box is generally used for receiving post delivery. The postman delivers the mail to these boxes and leaves the mail inside. People who live nearby can collect the mail from these boxes. In most cases there is no lock on these boxes. So anyone can open the door and take away the mail. But sometimes people put locks on these boxes to avoid theft of the mail.
This is another common type of mailbox. Letter boxes are mostly found outside the house. Usually these boxes are locked and only the owner has access to them. Most of the times these boxes are kept unlocked. Sometimes people leave their keys inside the letterbox while going out of town. Then someone else opens the letterbox and takes away the mail. To avoid this problem people should always carry their keys along with them.
These are large metal containers where people store bags containing their belongings. Bag boxes are mainly used for storing shopping bags. Some of these bag boxes are also equipped with wheels to facilitate easy movement.
These are specially designed boxes which are used to store personal belongings. Locker boxes are normally installed in public places like bus stops train stations etc. These boxes are usually secured using a key.