List of Top 10 Best Norwex Bath Towels
- No more wet, sloppy hand towels
- Reduces waste from using paper towels
- Ultra-soft on your skin.
- Ultra-soft on your skin.
- Built-in hanger makes it easy and convenient to hang anywhere— oven doors, towel racks or stroller handles.
- COMFORTABLE & SOFT - Made of High Quality Microfiber, Lightweight and Soft than Ordinary towel. Ideal for Bath, Outdoor Camping, Swimming, Sports, Yoga and Travel holiday
- ABSORBENT & FAST DRYING – JML Microfiber towels can absorb 7 times their weight in water makes quick drying large surface and easy, This towel can be washed and reused hundred of times.
- MULTI USE TOWEL - Perfect as bath towel when you swimming or bath, you also use it as Fitness Towel or yoga Towel when you at gym or at home
- EASY CARE - Hand or Machine Wash is ok, Tumble Dry Midium Heat. All of fiber towels will lost softness due to long time use or cleaning, suggest to add a little fabric softener while washing
- SATISFACTION - We Provide 30-Days Return and Replace Service, Only for our Customers Can Get 100% Satisfaction
- Experience the super soft feeling of premium microfiber bath towels against your skin without the heft and bulk; unlike traditional towels you simply pat yourself dry not wipe
- Dual pile (one side long fiber/one side short fiber) microfiber thoroughly dries faster and gentler than traditional fibers; on rough or very dry skin microfiber can feel a little like it's "clinging" to your skin
- Face and Hand towels have loop for hanging, body towel has sewn in label; towels will quickly dry when hanging to help prevent the formation of odors
- Larger Size: bath-30 x 60 in., hand-16 x 30 in., face-13 x 13 in.; same superior material as our Polyte Premium Microfiber Bath Towels but thicker and more plush
- Deluxe weight class >400 gsm; folds into a compact size to be used in the home, on travel, at the pool, camping, gym or anywhere else
- MATERIAL AND SIZE - 100% Microfiber, 27" x 55". Very soft touch
- SUPER ABSORBENT AND FAST DRYING - Microfibers absorb over 7 times their weight in water; Capable of repeat use in short time & dry you fast. much suitable for multi use daily.
- MULTI USE TOWEL - Perfect as bath towel when you swimming or bath; Perfect as Fitness Towel or Yoga Towel when you at gym or at home; Perfect as Car Washing Towel or Pet Bath Towel
- EASY CARE - Hand or Machine Wash is ok, Tumble Dry Medium Heat. All of fiber towels will lost softness due to long time use or cleaning, suggest to add a little fabric softener while washing
- Satisfaction - We have confidence in our microfiber bath towel set’s quality, you can contact us for replacement or refund if you are unsatisfied within 30-day.
- 【ULTRA SOFT & ABSORBENT】 The edge of the towel uses a more simple process, you no longer have to worry about the towel will fall off a lot of thread. Set includes 2 bath towels of 27 inch by 55 inch; 2 hand towels of 16 inch by 27 inch; 2 washcloths of 12 inch by 12 inch
- 【ULTRA SOFT & ABSORBENT】 COMFORTABLE & SOFT - Highly absorbent, yet light-weighted. Gives the body a soft and delicate touch while absorbing the moisture. For personal care and beauty- such as hair turban, hair drying towel, sports towel, travel towel, bath towel bathrobe, bath wrapper.
- 【ULTRA SOFT & ABSORBENT】 ABSORBENT and FAST DRYING – MoonQueen Microfiber coral velvet towels can absorb 7 times their weight in water makes quick drying large surface. This towel can be washed and reused hundreds of times.
- 【ULTRA SOFT & ABSORBENT】 MOONQUEEN User friendly Microfiber coral velvet Widely Used in Options- These quick dry towels are versatile plush fabric towel, perfect for you to take to the gym, beach, pool or other endless places.
- 【ULTRA SOFT & ABSORBENT】 Our towels are different from those traditional heavy cotton towels. Perfect for people with sensitive skin, Soft terry won't hurt your skin.
- Norwex EnviroCloth removes dust, dirt and grease from all washable surfaces using only water—no chemicals!
- Window Cloth Our hard-working Window Cloth gets windows, mirrors, shower doors, glass tables, crystal, granite countertops, jewelry, brushed and stainless steel, chrome, knickknacks, patio tables and shiny surfaces sparkling clean with only water.
- Envirocloth measures 35 cm x 35 cm / 13.78" x 13.78" Window cloth measures 45 cm x 45 cm / 17.72" x 17.72"
- EXPERIENCE SUTERA QUALITY: Enjoy high-quality towels with Sutera! American Pima Cotton cotton has 30% longer cotton threads, making it twice as strong and resilient as other types of cotton used in the market.
- PREMIUM COMFORT WITH 100% CA-GROWN PIMA COTTON: Proudly American-made, pima cotton is a finer, rarer, and stronger type of cotton compared to the more common Egyptian Cotton.
- ULTIMATE SOFTNESS AND ABSORPTION: Experience unparalleled softness with superior cotton towels that quickly absorbs moisture and dries you off, so you can relax in warmth and comfort.
- BID FAREWELL TO DAMP TOWELS!: Pima Towels' waffle weave design makes it lightweight and quick drying so you can be sure to have dry and soft towels every time!
- QUALITY YOU CAN FILL: US Pima Cotton fibers are even longer than regular Egyptian cotton fibers. That’s what makes our Silverthread Towels so soft, strong, and resistant to “pilling.”
How to choose the best norwex bath towels
Norwex towels are designed to be used in the bathroom. They’re soft absorbent and easy to care for. They’re perfect for taking showers baths and washing hands. They’re also ideal for drying dishes wiping counters and mopping floors. In fact these towels are so versatile they can be used in many different ways. For example you could use them to dry your hair wash your face or even clean your car!
How To Use Them
The best way to use a Norwex towel is to wet it first. Then wring it out completely. Next lay it flat on a countertop or sink. Let it air-dry while you get ready for bed or shower. Once it’s dried fold it into quarters and store it away. Don’t forget to check the label on the back of each towel to see which side is “clean” and which side is “dirty.
Benefits Of Using A Norwex Towel
There are several benefits to using a Norwex towel. First they’re extremely durable. Unlike most paper towels Norwex towels are machine washable and reusable. Second they’re hypoallergenic. Third they’re odor resistant. Fourth they’re environmentally friendly. Fifth they’re biodegradable. Finally they’re safe for babies and children. All of these qualities make Norwex towels a smart choice for anyone who wants to stay healthy and green.
To learn more about Norwex products visit There you’ll find information about the company itself including its history mission statement and product line. You’ll also find helpful tips on how to care for Norwex towels. Lastly there’s a link to where you can order online.
The Importance of Purchasing a Quality Norwex Bath Towel
Norwex towels are designed to be durable absorbent soft and easy to care for. They’re perfect for everyday use around the house and in the bathroom. They’re available in many different colors and patterns making them ideal for both men and women. In addition to being useful these products are environmentally friendly because they’re manufactured using recycled materials. So whether you’re looking for a simple white towel or a colorful patterned towel there’s no reason why you shouldn’t invest in a high-quality towel from Norwex.
How To Care For Norwex Cloths
Wash your towel regularly. Use warm water and mild soap (like dishwashing liquid). Never put your towel in the washing machine!
Dry your towel thoroughly. Hang it outside to dry or lay flat to air dry.
Store your towel away from direct sunlight. Sunlight causes fading.
Use only nonabrasive cleaners. Avoid harsh chemicals and abrasives.
Do not bleach your towel. Bleach destroys fabric fibers and leaves behind a chemical residue.
Avoid ironing your towel. Ironing damages the weave of the material and makes it lose its shape.
Don’t hang your towel near heat sources. Heat degrades fabrics.
Never leave wet towels lying around. Wet towels attract mold and bacteria.
Be careful when drying your towel. Don’t wring it out too hard. Too much force could cause holes in the fabric.
Treat your towel gently. Do not rub it vigorously. Rubbing wears out the fiber.
After each wash rinse your towel in cold water. Cold water prevents shrinkage and preserves color.
For best results store your towel in a plastic bag. Plastic protects the towel from dust mites and moisture.
Always replace your towel once it has been washed. Washing removes dirt and grime which reduces the effectiveness of your towel.
Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper storage. Store your towel in a cool dark location. Keep it away from excess heat and humidity.
Norwex towels are designed to be durable and easy to care for. The fabric is soft and absorbent while being resistant to mildew and mold growth. In addition these towels are machine washable and dryer safe. All of these features make them ideal for everyday use around the house.
The best way to determine which type of towel is right for you is to read reviews online. There are many different types of towels available today including microfiber terrycloth cotton bamboo hemp flannel sisal and others. Each has its own unique benefits and drawbacks. Some are softer than others some are thicker some are lighter weight and some are stronger.
Microfiber vs Cotton
One of the most common questions asked is whether to go with microfiber or cotton. Microfiber is known for its ability to remove dirt and grime quickly and effectively. However because it does not hold onto moisture it tends to shed fibers and become brittle. Cotton holds onto moisture and is therefore more comfortable to wear.
Terrycloth Vs Flannel
Another popular question is whether to get a terrycloth or flannel towel. Terrycloth is typically found in hotel bathrooms and is very soft and plush. Flannels are generally thinner and stiffer. Both are good choices depending on your needs.
Bamboo Vs Hemp
Hemp is another option that is gaining popularity. Bamboo is naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic. It is also extremely strong and durable. Hemp is lightweight and breathable.
Sisal Vs Cloth
Cloths are woven from natural plant fiber and are commonly used in industrial settings. Sisal is a synthetic material that is both water-resistant and stain-proof. Cloths are typically heavier and sturdier than sisal.
Different Types of Norwex Bath Towels
Norwex has been making quality products since 1972. Their towels are designed to be gentle enough to wash your baby’s bottom while still being effective at removing dirt and germs. The company offers three different kinds of bath towels: regular microfiber and bamboo. Each type comes in two colors: white and natural. All of these towels are machine-washable and dry quickly.
Regular Bath Towel
The regular bath towel is ideal for everyday use. It is soft and absorbent yet durable. Regular bath towels are available in both white and natural color options. The regular bath towel is recommended for daily bathing needs. It is suitable for babies toddlers children and adults alike.
Microfiber Bath Towel
This towel is perfect for those who enjoy using high-quality products. Microfiber towels are extremely soft and comfortable. They are very easy to launder and maintain. Microfiber towels are available in both white and natural color options. The microfiber towel is recommended for frequent washing because it does not shed fibers.
Bamboo Bath Towel
These towels are eco-friendly and biodegradable. Bamboo towels are naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic. They are also lightweight and quick drying. Bamboo towels are available in both white and natural color options. The bamboo towel is recommended for occasional use.
Cloth Clorox is another brand of Norwex. Like its sister product Norwex Cloth Clorox makes quality products. Its towels are designed to remove tough stains and odors. Cloth Clorox towels are available in four different styles: standard travel microfiber and bamboo. Each style is available in either white or natural color options.
Standard Bath Towel
The standard bath towel is ideal for everyday use. It is soft and absorbent yet durable. Standard bath towels are available in both white and natural color options. The standard bath towel is recommended for daily bathing needs. It is suitable for babies toddlers children and adults alike.
Travel Bath Towel
The travel bath towel is ideal for traveling. It is light weight and compact. Travel bath towels are available in both white and natural color options.