List of Top 10 Best Over The Door Shoe Rack
- Mesh-lined back prevents shoes from falling out while also protecting the door from scuffs
- Unique metal & mesh design combination optimizes durability & functionality
- Stores up to 36 pairs of shoes
- Assembled Dimensions: 7.5 L x 21.625 W x 69.0 H inches
- Easy to assemble with the tools included
- VERTICAL STORAGE: Keep shoes neat tidy and free from scratches and scuffing; The durable steel frame keeps everything secure; Suitable for flats, heels, sneakers, slippers, tennis shoes, flip flops, sandals, booties, wedges, running shoes and loafers; For men's, women's and children's shoes; This over the door organizer fits standard interior doors and the vertical format maximizes storage; Large capacity - holds up to 33 pairs of shoes
- SPACE SAVING: Add function and style to your organizational needs, and get your shoes off the floor; The compact, smart design saves space inside bedroom, entryway, and mudroom closets; Eliminate messy piles of shoes; No more tripping over shoes or blocking doors and entryways; Combine with other soft storage items from mDesign to create coordinated storage systems in closets throughout your home; Perfect for closets in your house, apartment, condo, or dorm room
- VERSATILE & COMPACT: Ideal for footwear, but these are also great for other accessories and clothing; Store purses, bags, wristlets, shawls, pashminas and athletic gear; Perfect storage for multiple rooms throughout your home; Use in the pantry to hold paper towels; Try it in utility and laundry room closets for storing supplies; Perfect for children, tweens and adults; Great for kid's rooms; Easy to install over your door with included hardware
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made from breathable non-woven synthetic fabric; Durable steel frame; Easy Care - wipe clean with a damp cloth and allow to air dry
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 22.5" x 8" x 61" high
- STURDY&DURABLE ECO FRIENDLY MATERIAL-This over the door shoe organizer made of breathable non-woven fabrics come with 4 metal hooks,include 24 big pockets.The over door shoe storage measures 61.4 x22 inches.
- HEAVY DURTY DEEP & LARGE POCKET For ALL SHOES-The hanging shoe organizer's pocket size of the shoe holder is 5.5 X 8 inch.The pockets are big enough to fit a pair of flats, or low heel shoes in a same pocket,or to hold some of the bigger items,dress shoes,sneakers.
- SAVING SPACE-This shoe rack for door come with 4 metal hooks fits well over the back of a door keep your shoes organized and not laying on the floor in piles anymore.Take almost no space at all up.You can also use the door organizer to hold baby clothes/cloth diapers/etc.In the bottom of the hanging shoe organizer has 4 small hooks convenient for you to hang some small things.
- KEEP YOUR SHOES IN SHAPE-Great zapateras organizer for shoes is designed to the back of the door. Holds more than 12 pairs of shoes comfortably and won't squeeze them together, so they stay in their shape. Fits over the door easily and the door can shut with no problem.
- FOLDABLE :All our products can be folable and easy carrying. All the fabric we used are environmental. Please feel free to use.
- The Most Durable: the best over the door organizer you’ve ever owned ; durable, 24 pocket organizer was designed for long-lasting use and can hold up to 40 pounds of weight
- Premium Construction: made of premium, non-woven polyester fabric, the organizer includes 4 slip resistant, strong and sturdy hooks that fit seamlessly over most doors for a perfect fit
- Breathable Mesh Pockets: each pocket has breathable mesh that holds your items in, while helping to protect them from dust, dirt, damage and other debris; breathable mesh pockets help prevent a buildup of grime and stays clean; the mesh provides a barrier of protection while also giving you easy access to your items; you’ll always know where everything is thanks to the 100 percent visibility
- Versatile: measures 64 by 19 inches with each pocket measuring 7.8 by 4.3 inches, a superior choice for storing nearly anything; easily store crafting supplies, pantry items, beauty items, or household cleaning supplies in a highly organized and efficient manner; organizer can fit over most doors so you can easily place it not only in closets, but in mudrooms, bathrooms, garages, and more
- No Hardware Required: lightweight and easy to hang nearly anywhere since they require no hardware to setup; no more big storage bins that take up more space; they are also collapsible and simple to fold, so you can store them when not in use, or even bring with you on vacations away from home to help keep your things organized; to clean your organizer, hand wash and let air dry
- Neatly stores and organizes 26 pairs of shoes without taking up additional floor space
- Made of a strong yet breathable fabric; reinforced seams for additional strength and support
- Large-sized pockets provide ample room for storage and organization
- Assembled Dimensions: 6.0 L x 22.0 W x 63.0 H inches
- Easy assembly, no tools required
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 22(L) x 8.27(W) x 59.45(H)Inch (56x21x151cm); The storage rack fits doors’ thickness up to 1.5 inch (38mm) , crack between the door and its frame is greater than 0.04 inch (1mm).
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Shoe rack is made of durable steel and Nylon mesh wire provide a great carrying capacity and prevent small sized items to fall off.
- SPACE SAVING SOLUTION: 10-tier hanging shoe rack gives space for holding up to 30 pairs of shoes, which makes your floor/carpet clean and tidy. It’s perfect solution for closets, condo, apartments and dorms.
- MULTIFUNTICONAL DESIGN: Enough space of each layer to put small home décors and toys. Kids friendly design - No sharp corners and curve.
- TWO CUSTOMIZED INSTALLATION OPTIONS: Can be installed on the door (No drilling) or on the wall (drilling).Please carefully follow the instruction guide.
- 6-Shelf Large Capacity: Hanging shoe rack each shelf fits 2 pairs of size 13 men shoes, holds more than 12 pairs totally, measures: 48"L x 16.7"W x 7"D;
- High-Quality: Each shelf is supported by sturdy fiber tube, no more tightly squeezed together and keep the shape of the shoe holder for back of door very well;
- Over Door Space Saver: Hanging shoe organizer for narrow door takes up less space than door organizer, deep slot and both sides are closed keep the shoes stay in the pocket without falling out;
- 4 Metal Hooks Over Door: Fit for door as thick as 1.37"-1.65", support the weight over 30 shoes（about 40 lb）, 0.06" thickness of hanging shoe bag the hook easy to install apartment door, dorm door or RV;
- Versatile Usage: Hanging shoe storage not only store sneakers, clothing, towels, crafts, cleaning supplies over the door or wall, but also perfect for hanging most closets in bedroom, laundry room, college dorm rooms, camper travel, cruise. Patent Pending
- holds 18 pairs of shoes
- hangs over any standard door
- steel frame
- 【More Pockets】: Door shoe storage with 28 large pockets in total, it has more 4 pockets than other similar hanging organizer, so shoe hanger organizer for closet can holding 14 pairs of men shoes at least, such as tennis shoes, sneakers, or 28 pairs of slippers, flip flops, sandals, heels, kids shoes etc;
- 【Large Pockets】: Each pocket spacious enough to put a size 13 men shoe or a pair of women shoes, shoe bags storage closet doesn't takes up any space, no shoes on the floor and no shoe shelves taking up floor space, making your home more organized and neat, each pocket size:7.48"L x 5.7"W;
- 【Fit Large Door】: It's designed for large door, overall dimension: 65" Lx 22.6W"; hanging door shoe caddy for closet has 4 durable metal hooks which maximizes the loading weight and makes the hanging over door organizer attach your door more smoothly and neatly, simply hang it over your door, the hook is 0.07" thickness, fit standard door bettwen 1.37" to 1.65";
- 【Sturdy Material】: Breathable extra strong non-woven material keeps the structure rigid, clear mesh large pocket allow for easy viewing of the contents within, back of door shoe holder promote airflow through the pockets keeping shoes fresh;
- 【Versatile Usage】: It's not only offers a convenient way to store shoes, behind of door shoe rack organizer perfect for storing kinds of stuff, socks, hats, toys, baby's clothing, barbie doll, accessories, etc. Add function and style to your organizational needs, kids shoe organizer fit behind pantry, wall,closet, dorm room, bedroom, kids room, toddler nursery room, bathroom etc;
- 24 clear pockets hanging shoe organizer
- Hangs on standard door or closet rod, no hardware needed
- Protects shoes or items from dust and damage
- Great for organizing shoes, kids toy, beauty accessories and more stuff in your bedroom
- Dimension: 64" H x 19" W
How to choose the best Over The Door Shoe Rack
An over-the-door shoe rack is a simple way to store shoes while still being able to access them quickly. There are many different types of racks available including ones that hang from the wall and others that sit on top of doors. Some racks are designed specifically for storing shoes while others are meant to be decorative only. Whatever type you decide to get there are several benefits to using an over-the-door shoe rack. Here are three reasons why you should invest in one.
1) Keep Shoes Out Of Clutter
Keeping your shoes neatly stored away prevents them from becoming lost or damaged. Storing them in plain sight makes it easier to remember where they go. In addition if you’re constantly shuffling around your house trying to find your favorite pair of sneakers you could end up tripping over them. With an over-the-door shoe rack you can always see which pairs belong to you and which ones aren’t yours.
2) Save Space
Over-the-door shoe racks take up very little room. Because they are small they fit perfectly into tight spaces making them ideal for homes with limited storage options. For example if you live in a studio apartment you probably wouldn’t want to put a large closet in the middle of your living room. Instead you’d likely opt for a smaller unit that fits right above your front door.
3) Make Access Easy
The last benefit of an over-the-door shoe rack is its ease of accessibility. Most units include hooks or pegs that allow you to hang your shoes directly from the rack itself. This eliminates the hassle of having to search for a specific hook or peg each time you want to grab a pair of shoes. Simply pull open the door and reach inside!
How To Choose One
There are two main factors to consider when choosing an over-the-door shoe rack. First you must determine whether you want a functional or decorative item. Functional racks are perfect for those who travel frequently because they provide easy access to shoes.
The Importance of Purchasing a Quality Over Door Shoe Rack
Overdoor shoe racks are very useful because they allow you to store shoes neatly while still being able to access them quickly. However there are many different types of overdoor shoe racks available today which makes choosing between them difficult. Here are some important factors to take into consideration when making your decision.
First thing‚Äôs first ‚Äì size matters! Most overdoor shoe racks are designed to fit doors that measure approximately 36 inches wide. So if you have a smaller door you may be limited to using only those models that are specifically sized for small doors. But if you have a large door you may be able to get away with using a standard-sized overdoor shoe rack. In either case however you‚Äôll probably want to invest in a pair of adjustable shelves to ensure that your shoes stay where you put them.
Another factor to consider is material. Some overdoor shoe racks are constructed entirely of metal whereas others are made of plastic. Metal racks are generally sturdier and last longer but they can be noisy and scratchy. Plastic ones are quieter and easier to maintain but they aren‚Äôt nearly as durable. Ultimately though durability isn‚Äôt really a concern unless you plan on storing lots of heavy objects inside your closet. For most people the choice comes down to personal preference.
Finally style matters too. There are plenty of ways to customize overdoor shoe racks to match your d√©cor. Many manufacturers offer custom designs that include everything from decorative moldings to built-in lighting fixtures. Others provide simple options that consist of nothing more than a shelf and a hook. Whichever type you go with remember that you‚Äôre paying for design so you shouldn‚Äôt settle for anything less than perfection.
Consider All Options Before Making Your Purchase
Before you decide whether or not to purchase an overdoor shoe rack think carefully about what kind of storage you actually need. Do you already own a set of shelves?
Over-the-door shoe racks provide convenient storage solutions for shoes. They’re easy to install and take up little room. However there are several features to look for when choosing an over-the-door shoe rack. Here are three important factors to consider when shopping for an over-the-door shoe rack.
The most obvious factor to consider when purchasing an over-the-door shoe rack is its size. Most shoe racks are designed to hold between two and four pairs of shoes. Some models include shelves inside the cabinet to store additional footwear. Make sure you measure the width of your closet to ensure you get enough clearance for the rack. Also be aware that many shoe racks require screws to secure them to the wall. Be sure to check whether the screw holes line up properly with the studs in your walls.
Another thing to think about when selecting an over-the-door shoe rack is material. Many manufacturers sell metal and plastic options. Metal racks are typically sturdier and last longer. Plastic ones are easier to assemble and disassemble. But both types are durable and long lasting. Consider which type best suits your needs. Do you plan on storing large amounts of shoes? Is durability a priority? How frequently do you expect to remove the rack?
Finally consider style. There are plenty of different designs available. From simple wire baskets to sleek modern styles there’s bound to be a design that fits your decor perfectly. Choose a color scheme that matches your existing d√©cor. Don’t forget to match the hardware!
Shopping around for an over-the-door shoe rack shouldn’t break the bank. Keep in mind that higher priced products generally come with added benefits. So shop wisely and compare prices carefully. Remember you can always return items within 30 days of receipt.
Different Types of Over The Door Shoe Racks
Over the door shoe racks are very useful because they allow you to store shoes neatly and conveniently. There are different styles available depending on your needs and preferences.
The traditional style has two shelves which slide into each other. One shelf holds the front part of the shoe while the second shelf holds the back part of the shoe.
Another type of over the door shoe rack has only one shelf. This makes it easier to access the shoes stored inside. However there are no dividers between the shelves making it difficult to see the contents.
Yet another type of over the door shoe rack has multiple shelves. Each shelf has its own divider. This gives you easy access to the shoes stored inside. But these shelves take up too much room and are hard to reach.
How To Choose An Over The Door Shoe Rack
There are many factors to consider when choosing an over the door shoe rack. First decide whether you want a single or double over the door shoe rack. Single over the door shoe racks are smaller and are ideal for small spaces. Double over the door shoe racks are large and are best suited for big rooms. Next determine where you plan to put the over the door shoe rack. Will it be near the entranceway or somewhere else? Finally think about the number of pairs of shoes you intend to store. Do you need a lot of storage space or just enough?
Types of Over The Door Shoe Racks
Sliding Shelves – Sliding shelves are the most popular type of over the door shoe rack. They consist of two shelves which slide into each other. One shelf holds the front part of the shoe while the other shelf holds the back part of the shoe.
Single Shelf – Single shelf over the door shoe racks are compact and convenient. They’re perfect for storing shoes in tight places.