List of Top 10 Best Rep Power Rack
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Each weight cage comes with an integrated pullup bar, (2) j-cups, and (2) full length safety bars. The PR-1100 is a safe, stable freestanding weight cage that does not need to be anchored to the floor. Floor anchor points are not included on this model. Please note that the bottom brackets have an improved design that no longer requires side plates.
- DESIGNED FOR HOME GYMS: At a total height of only 84 inches, the PR-1100 gives you maximum functionality in a package that fits in most home gym spaces. Now you can squat, press, and perform hundreds of other strength exercises in your home safely and effectively. Dimensions: 84” tall x 48” wide x 47.5” deep (84" is to top of pull-up bar, when mounted as shown in the photos, Top of uprights is 82" if you prefer to mount the pull-up bar upside down). Inside cage dimensions: 44” wide x 45.5” deep.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: We engineered our latest weight cage to have the features you need at the price you want. Where other manufacturers sacrifice quality and utility, we kept adding features to make our cage better! Extended safety bars, integrated multi-grip pullup unit, laser cut numbered uprights and tough, durable black powdercoat make this the highest quality and best value cage on the market.
- SAFE AND STABLE: Lift with confidence knowing that your cage is rated to 1000lbs, and is built from strong, 14 gauge steel with double rear stability bars. The pullup arch and optional dip bars are rated for 400lbs, and the lat pull-down attachment can accommodate a full 250 lbs so you can easily add enough weight for your workouts.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Buy now and get a 2 Year Warranty on your PR-1100. Rep Fitness is a full-service equipment company based in Denver, Colorado. Check out our other listings to see the complete line of strength and conditioning equipment including benches, barbells, dumbbells, racks, cardio equipment and more!
- RACK SIZE: 84" x 48" x 48" inches - 58 inches wide at rear bottom brace
- WORKING ROOM: 26 inch inside-to-inside depth and 44 inch width is plenty of working room
- CAPACITY: 1000 lb capacity on bar hooks, 400 lb on pullup bar, 400 lb on dip attachment
- Includes Power rack with dual pullup bars, 1.25 inch standard and 2 inch fat-grip. Does NOT include dip attachment or bench
- Matte black powder coating, plastic-lined j-cups to protect bar knurling, numbered uprights every 5th hole, extra bar holders on front of safeties
- ASTM Certified Quality & Material: RitFit Power Cage is 1000 lb rated featuring 2x2” steel uprights. The total footprint of the rack is 44″ W x 52″ L and it is 85″ tall. We have continuously made improvements in product development according to customers’ feedback. The upgraded steel makes for a heavier-duty and more stable rack, both in appearance and in reality.
- 13 Extra Accessories for Free: 2 safety bars, 2 J-cups, 2 dip handles, 4 weight holder pegs (come with 2" adaptor sleeves), 1 pull up bar, 1 T-bar row attachment,1 leg hold-down.
- A Better Value Overall. The cage has 12 variable height positions, each 2 inches apart. RitFit power cage allows you do not only do squat and bench press, but dead-lifts, rows, pull-ups, chin-ups, and more.2” Olympic plates need to be used with Olympic Adapter Sleeves, 600 lbs weight plate capacity.
- Smoother Lat Pull Down System. Our latest Lat Pull Down System introduces a thicker shaft prevent to dent in transit. The high and low pulleys offer a wide range of upper and lower body exercises for a strong and confident physique. Build up your chest, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps, and abdomen using the cable pulleys to target all muscles.
- RitFit Warranty. The Basic Warranty lasts for 36 months Main steel frames. The accessories are covered only for 12 months. Full details are given in RitFit Power Cage Warranty.
- MADE FOR YOUR FITNESS GOALS: This heavy-duty power rack cage system and weight rack is built for the pros. The system has a wide walk-in frame design for lateral movement exercises.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRAINING CIRCUIT: Whether you need a pull-up bar or a squat rack, this power tower is as flexible as you are. Our cage racks are compatible with most Olympic weight plates and your Olympic barbell.
- BUILT FOR THE HEAVYWEIGHTS: This cage system can hold up to 800 lbs. You can store your weights on the weight-plate storage posts and optionally mount this tower to the floor using the 4 included floor anchors.
- SAFETY WITH ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: This station includes dip-bar attachments, weight-bar safety catches and full-length safety rods, interchangeable band pegs, and built-in anchors for optimal stability.
- FLEXIBLE FOR YOUR WORKOUT: This isn't your average weight bench with weights and a bar set. Test out the squat rack, or do a few rounds on the pull-up bar stand. Say goodbye to a standard weight bench.
- Includes Dip Attachment only. Power rack and benches sold separately
- Simple, slide-on installation makes the dip attachment a quick adjustment before any workout.
- Must have both safety bars positioned on the same side of the power rack in order to install the dip attachment. 400 lb capacity
- Compatible ONLY with the Rep PR-1100, PR-1000 or PR-1050 (not the Squat Rack or PR-5000).
- [Heavy Duty Construction]- Made of solid steel safety bars that are adjustable to a range of heights. This feature helps to catch the weight bar in case you fail to complete a rep and saves you from being crushed by the weight of the bar.
- [Functional Gym Equipment]- This power rack supports all workouts offered by squat stands and proves its versatility in extended activities such as pull-ups, deadlifts, chin-ups, curls as well as several other lifts.
- [Versatile Training]- Any variation of Olympic weight bars can be used with power racks, which also provide support at a variety of heights. For you, this means that you may easily be able to change your routine from squats to bench presses as quickly as you please by simply adjusting the location of the catches and safety rods.
- [Adjustable]- J-hooks can be adjusted to the right height for you to rack or unrack your barbell during both bench and squat workouts, while you can also use the 6 band pegs to get resistance training in with banded squat and bench press workouts.
- [Barbell and plate storage]- Keep your gym or fitness space clean and organized with the power rack. The bar holders on both sides of the frame allow you to easily hook and store up to 2” Olympic barbells. 6 weight storage pegs give you ample bumper plate storage to get your weights off the floor and keep them organized.
- SPACE SAVING: Murphy Rack Fold In takes up little space when folded in. Great for turning your garage or extra room in your house into a home gym while only taking up little wall space. Save floor space by folding the rack onto the wall. FOLDED IN: 49"(w) x 90"(h) x 6.75" FOLDED OUT: 49" x 90" x 27.5"
- INSTALLATION: We designed this to make installation as easy as possible. This mounts to your wall studs, 16 inches or 24 inches on center, without needing to purchase any extra material. Detailed instructions and ALL hardware needed is included.
- PULL UP BAR: With the ease of only 2 twist pins, you are able to adjust the pull up bar to your desired height up to 90 inches. Unscrew one side in order to easily fold in your squat rack to store.
- STRENGTH: Uprights are made of 14 gauge steel with 10mm J-Cups making this rack able to hold 1000lbs. Every piece is powder coated black for added strength and durability. J-cups are made of thick steel and covered in plastic to protect your barbells.
- PRx Performance: Buy from a trusted company back by Kevin O'Leary from Shark Tank. (Season 7 Episode 19). Pair this rack with our 2x3 spotter arms and wall mounted folding bench press for the complete home gym setup.
- HEAVY DUTY FRAME: Supports up to 880 lb Product Dims. (42 L X 47 W X 85H inches) Easy Assembly with bolt together design.
- VERSATILE: Included landmine barbell attachment for greater utility and usage during resistance training exercises like landmine squats, lunges, rows, and rotational exercises such as landmine standing anti rotations.
- KNURLING: Knurled Grip on Pull up Bar providing extra grip in strenuous/slippery workout sessions. Exercise band attachment points to better increase strength and endurance.
- CONVENIENCE & SAFETY: 16” spotter arms for ease of mind and safety assurance when squatting with heavier weights.
- OLYMPIC PLATE STORAGE: Easily organize weights on rack while adding extra stability when utilizing the machine. Freestanding design with optional bolts in brackets for stability and versatility.
- Publishing, True Mexican (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 80 Pages - 02/03/2020 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Install 1 customer-supplied TV and standard mounting bracket, or remount of 1 TV to an existing bracket
- This service does not include a wall mount. Please ensure an appropriate wall mount is available for the service to be completed
- Secure the TV and load test the hardware
- Not all surfaces can safely accommodate a TV wall mount. Installation location is subject to provider discretion. Additional charges may apply
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover (approx. 3 ft), connect TV to power source and up to 2 exterior devices. Does not include concealment behind walls
How to choose the best Rep Power
What is the Purpose Of A Rep Power
The rep power rack is a piece of equipment that has
been around since the early 1900’s. It was originally designed to be used by
weight lifters who wanted to increase their strength. Today the rep power
rack is still very popular among athletes and bodybuilders because it offers
Benefits of Using a Rep Power
There are several reasons why someone would want to
use a rep power rack. First it is a safe way to exercise. There are no sharp
edges or heavy weights that could injure you. Second it is easy to set up and
take down. Third it is inexpensive. Fourth it is portable. Fifth it is
versatile. Sixth it is adjustable. Seventh it is durable. Eighth it is simple
to maintain. Ninth it is effective. Tenth it is fun!
Does a Rep Power Rack Work?
Rep power racks are basically a
series of pulleys attached to a barbell. As you lift the barbell the pulley
system pulls the barbell upward. Once the barbell reaches its highest point
the weightlifter releases the barbell and lowers it back down. This process
is repeated multiple times throughout the workout.
of Rep Power Racks
There are two types of rep power racks
available today. One type is called a free standing rep power rack. Free
standing rep power racks are typically found in gyms and health clubs. They
are stationary and require a lot of floor space. Another type of rep power
rack is called a wall mounted rep power rack. Wall mounted rep power racks
are typically found in homes and garages. They are mobile and require little
Where To Find Rep Power Racks
standing rep power racks are typically found in gymnasiums and health clubs.
They are generally large pieces of equipment that weigh hundreds of pounds.
Wall mounted rep power racks are typically found in homes and garages. They
are smaller pieces of equipment that weigh only a few hundred
How Do You Use a Rep Power Rack?
Importance of Purchasing a Quality Rep Power Rack
Importance of Purchasing a Quality Rep Power Rack
racks are essential tools for anyone who wants to get into serious strength
training. There are many different types of power racks available today
ranging from simple free standing models to complex adjustable machines. In
order to determine which type of power rack is best suited for your needs
there are several factors that must be considered. First you need to decide
whether you want a fixed height machine or an adjustable machine. Fixed
height machines are generally cheaper and simpler to set up while adjustable
machines allow you to adjust the height of the bar to suit your own personal
preferences. Next you need to decide between a single leg or double leg
design. Single leg designs are typically lighter weight and easier to
transport while double leg designs are stronger and heavier. Finally you need
to decide between a traditional style or a modern style power rack.
Traditional style racks are typically smaller and lighter while modern style
racks are taller and wider. All these factors will ultimately dictate the
type of power rack that is right for you.
Fixed Height vs
There are two main styles of power racks
available today; fixed height and adjustable height. Fixed height racks are
designed to hold a specific amount of weight regardless of the user’s height.
For example a typical fixed height rack holds approximately 50 pounds (23 kg)
of weight. However most users will require a higher weight capacity than
this. Therefore adjustable height racks are recommended for those who wish to
increase the weight capacity of their power rack. An adjustable height rack
has a mechanism that allows the user to raise or lower the bar to accommodate
his/her own bodyweight. Most adjustable height racks are equipped with either
a manual or automatic adjustment method. Manual adjustments involve turning
knobs or levers to change the position of the bar. Automatic adjustments
occur automatically once the desired weight capacity is reached. Some
adjustable height racks are equipped with both methods of adjustment.
Regardless of the type of power rack you select always ensure that the
manufacturer recommends the proper safety precautions prior to use. Always
read the instructions carefully and follow the guidelines
Single Leg Vs Double Leg
Most power racks are designed to hold weights in a
vertical orientation. However some manufacturers now produce power racks that
are capable of holding weights horizontally. These horizontal bars are known
as “single leg” power racks. Single leg power racks are typically lighter
weight and easier to transport than double leg power
Features To Look For When Buying A Rep
The best way to get the most value for money is to
shop around. There are many different brands available and each has its own
unique features. Here are some key factors to look for when choosing a power
This refers to the
amount of watts produced by the unit. Most units range between 1-10kW. The
higher the wattage the greater the output. However there are no guarantees
that a high wattage machine will be able to produce more power than a lower
wattage unit. Therefore it is important to check the maximum wattage rating
of the unit you wish to
It is always good to go
for a lighter weight unit. Lighter weight machines are generally cheaper to
run and require less maintenance. However heavier models are stronger and
therefore last longer. So weigh up the pros and cons of both options before
making your choice.
portable stations are designed to fit into small spaces. Some models fold up
and others slide into a bag. Portable models are ideal for those who travel
frequently. However these types of units are not suitable for large areas
where you need to plug in multiple devices. In addition they are not very
stable and can tip over
Look for a durable
design. Units which are built to withstand heavy usage are likely to last
longer. Make sure the manufacturer offers a warranty period of at least 2
years. Check the quality of materials used to build the unit. Manufacturers
should ensure that their products meet safety standards and are tested
Ease of Use
manufacturers include additional accessories with their units. These could
include stands cables adapters etc. Always read the instructions carefully
before purchasing. Many of these extras are optional and only required if you
plan to use the equipment in certain ways. For example if you intend to use
the unit outdoors you will probably need a weatherproof
Always check the safety
ratings of the product. Safety ratings indicate the level of risk associated
with the unit. Higher rated units are safer because they are more robust and
resistant to damage. Ensure that the unit meets the relevant British Standard
(BS EN) requirements.
Different Types of Rep Power
Rep power racks are designed to hold weights while
performing exercises. There are many different kinds of rep power racks
available today. Some are designed specifically for weight lifting others are
designed for cardio workouts. Here are three different types of rep power
racks that you can use to get fit.
These racks are designed to be used for
weightlifting. They are typically made of steel and weigh around 100 pounds
each. Weight lifting racks are best suited for those who lift heavy weights.
They allow you to perform multiple sets of repetitions with ease. Most weight
lifting racks include a barbell dumbells and adjustable
This type of rep
power rack is ideal for those who wish to burn calories during exercise.
Cardio racks are typically made of plastic and weigh only 20-30 pounds. They
are easy to transport and store. Many cardio racks include a treadmill
elliptical machine stationary bike and rowing machines.
The fitness rack is the most versatile of the three
types of rep power racks. Fitness racks are designed to be used for both
weightlifting and cardio workouts. They are typically made of metal and weigh
between 50-100 pounds. Fitness racks are perfect for those who wish to tone
muscles and lose weight. They are also very useful for those who wish to