List of Top 10 Best Small Dehumidifier
- Powerful with High Efficiency - The Pohl + Schmitt Dehumidifier effectively covers up to 2200 cubic feet to remove up to 10 ounces of water per day in spaces up to 225 square feet (2200 cu ft)
- Breathe Easy with Full Lungs - Problems with air humidity are common in almost every household. Our compact dehumidifier is designed to reduce and maintain the level of humidity in the air, creating an environment with an ideal moisture setting
- Lightweight and Quiet – With its 17 ounce (500 ml) water tank, our mini dehumidifier is easily transferable from one room to another, taking that damp feeling out of any basement, laundry room, cellar, bathroom, kitchen, small room or any poorly ventilated area. Features Peltier technology (without a compressor) to run quietly and smoothly
- Multiple Benefits for Your Home - The Pohl + Schmitt dehumidifier features many benefits for humid spaces around the house. It can help to keep clothes, furniture and other fabrics fresh. Breads and cereals can be preserved for longer. It can also prevent damage to wood walls and furniture
- Made in China.
- UPGRADED VERSION DEHUMIDIFIERS:The Vkaston mini dehumidifier for home integrates good features of most excellent brands' dehumidifiers into this upgraded version. This little but powerful dehumidifying workhorse can efficiently solve moisture problems.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY SMALL DEHUMIDIFIERS:With 35oz/1000ml capacity water tank, the Vkaston bathroom dehumidifier can extract up to 11oz per day. It is ideal for small places of excess moisture, such as bathrooms, bedrooms, basements, kitchens, storage rooms, living rooms, utility rooms, closets, wardrobes, dens. This dehumidifier collects moisture from the air to protect your walls, curtains, furniture, and appliances.
- AUTO SHUT-OFF TO AVOID OVERFLOW:The Vkaston bedroom dehumidifier has a removable transparent water tank, very easy to dump and empty water. When full, with automatic shut-off feature, the home dehumidifier will automatically stop to avoid spillage, and an indicator red light turn on to alert you the tank needs draining.
- LOW NOISE & ENERGY SAVING:Do you look for ultra quiet electric dehumidifiers with noise level under 30 db ? The Vkaston mini dehumidifier is a perfect one. With 3 timer settings(4h/8h/12h) and 23w power, this safe dehumidifier is less energy consumed, help save your electricity bill. The 7 different changing colors led light creates warm and romantic atmosphere in your home.
- PORTABLE & COMPACT:Design for convenience with user friendly features & durable & compact glossy white body (9.88x6.14x5.9 inches), this home dehumidifier blends elegantly in any small room. With built-in hidden comfortable and sturdy handle, and simple touch buttons,even elders can easily operate it..
- High Efficient Dehumidifiers for Home: Still annoyed about the muggy weather? Just Take it easy! have a try at TABYIK 35OZ Peltier dehumidifier, in a closed small room with humid environment of 86°F and 80% RH, it can collect a max of 16oz(450ml) of water in 24 hours, and with very low energy consumption (no more than 1-kilowatt hour a day).
- Small Dehumidifiers with Colorful Light: There is a separate light button, which can emit 7-color romantic atmosphere lights for you, and the ultra-quiet operation (28dB) creates a comfortable and peaceful environment for your bedroom and office.
- 35OZ Dehumidifiers for Bathroom: With 1000ml (35OZ) large transparent tank, you can see the water collection volume of the dehumidifier in real-time, and there is a groove design at the bottom of the water tank, you can easily take it out, pour water and clean it!
- Auto Shut Off Protection: When the water tank is 700~800ml full, dehumidifiers will auto shut off work, and the light will flash red to inform you. It is also very safe and convenient to use when you are not at home.
- Portable Dehumidifier for Bedroom: With a compact size of 5.9X5.9X10.1 inch and a built-in handle on the back, it is very convenient to be placed everywhere. Helping to get the excess moisture out of the air for you in bedroom, bathroom, RV, closet.
- 【Highly Efficient Dehumidification】SEAVON small dehumidifier (size 6.2 x 4.9 x 10.1 inches) keeps moisture below 45%, highly efficient for removing the moisture in the air, keeps you away from wet days. Small dehumidifier with 27oz(800ml) water tank extracts up to 350ml/12ounces (at 86℉,80%RH) of moisture daily in enclosed and small rooms and spaces.
- 【Ultra Quiet】The portable dehumidifier uses Peltier technology, which means it doesn't make a lot of noise while working. Noise is below 35dB, runs quietly without annoying sound, will not disturb your sleep, work or study. Perfect for space like bedroom.
- 【Auto Shut-Off】The safe dehumidifier shuts off automatically when the water tank is full to protect against the risk of overflow. The indicator light will flash to remind you draining the tank. Easily removal and back into the air dehumidifier.
- 【Create Healthy & Comfortable Environment】According to research, if the moisture in the air above 50% can breed uncomfortable or other health problems. Our dehumidifier starts to work when the humidity more than 45%, it collects moisture and releases fresh air, providing you healthy and comfortable environment. The optimal operating temperature is 59-104°F, below 41°F the effect of dehumidification is not obvious.
- 【Energy Saving & Healthy】Electric dehumidifier is effective and energy saving, only using 0.54kW of electricity after running for 24 hours. It's environmentally friendly and more affordable than traditional chemical absorbents.
- 🍁Efficient for Large Space🍁: MAKAYLA dehumidifier is equipped with advanced semiconductor dehumidification technology. It can remove 600ml-650ml (20-22 oz) of water from the air at 86°F and 80% RH,suitable for 100 to 550 square feet space. 360-degree airflow design can make the air fresher. The large-capacity 1650 ml (56 oz) water tank can continuously dehumidify within 24 hours.
- 🍁Two Working Modes Design🍁: The dehumidifier has Day Mode and Sleep Mode. In day mode, it will run in high-speed dehumidification with rapid reduction of humidity, and the noise level is less than 39 dB. In sleep mode, it will work in low-speed mute mode to ensure that the dehumidifier runs quietly, so that you can enjoy a sound sleep, and the noise level is less than 30 dB.
- 🍁7 Colors LED Light🍁: MAKAYLA Dehumidifier is designed with 7 colors LED Light for a romantic atmosphere. You can keep the color changing or lock your favorite color.
- 🍁Auto Shut-off🍁: The dehumidifier and LED light will automatically shut off when the water tank is full to avoid overflowing. In addition, the red light will flash to warn.
- 🍁Portable Design🍁: Our Dehumidifiers have less than 4lb weight and small size (6.9*6.9*12.6inch). You can easily move it to every corner in your house without taking up any space. You can put it in your kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, garage, RV and closet in 100 sq ft - 550 sq ft.
- 【High Efficient Dehumidification】Our quiet dehumidifier is equipped with extra double Thermo-Electric Peltier semiconductors & a 78 oz (2300 ml) large water tank, it could absorb up to 27oz(800ml/D) of water in a humid environment of 86°F and 80% RH. You no longer need to endure humid days and enjoy a comfortable living environment.
- 【Ultra Quiet, Auto Shut-off】The dehumidifier for the bedroom is a whisper-quiet during operation, especially in the ULTRA-QUIET SLEEP MODE, noise is below 39 dB. It's important to choose efficient but quiet dehumidifiers for home. When the water tank is full, the quiet dehumidifier will flash the red light and remind you with a beep sound, then shut off automatically.
- 【Auto Defrost】Even if at a low temperature, our small dehumidifier can work normally since it equips with a defrost function. when the dehumidifier is frosting, it will turn on the defrost mode to process defrost automatically, which also protects the unit as well as extends the life of the dehumidifier.
- 【Multiple Mode with LED Display】This dehumidifier for home features 3 modes （strong, sleep, auto）and a timer from 5H-48H hours with the touch-control LED Display, easy to operate and could meet your different dehumidification needs.
- 【Real-time Humidity & Auto Mode】Easily operate the digital dehumidifier and Intelligently show the humidity in real-time with the touch LED screen. This dehumidifier also has a humanized design for humidity control, it will stop working when the humidity drops below 50% RH( note that fans still work), and return to work when the humidity is higher than 50% RH. (Tips: 50% humidity is the best living environment.)
- ➤【HIGH EFFICIENT DEHUMIDIFICATION】SEAVON portable dehumidifier with 35oz(1000ml) capacity tank extracts up to 16oz(450ml) of water daily in a humid environment of 86°F and 80% RH. With powerful efficiency for removing the moisture in the air and making your home more comfortable.
- ➤【COLORFUL NIGHT LIGHTS & AUTO SHUT OFF】Our electric dehumidifier has 7 changing lights (which could be set steady), this bedroom dehumidifier creates a sweet and romantic sleeping atmosphere for you. Auto Shut Off function to prevent the water from overflowing. It is also very safe and convenient to use when you are not at home.
- ➤【TWO WORKING MODES & ULTRA QUIET】The dehumidifier is designed with high speed and low speed that meet all kinds of dehumidification requirements of different people. You can freely switch between 2 modes. High speed reduces humidity faster. The low-speed mode is super quiet, with a considerate 30dB whisper-quiet operation and sleep mode, suitable for bedrooms and offices.
- ➤【SPACE SAVING & PORTABLE】This small dehumidifier has a cylindrical design and small size(6.3x6.3x10 inches). It also built-in handle and is easy to carry and relocate. Perfect for helping you control humidity in your home, such as kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, basement, garage, and closet.
- ➤【CREATE HEALTHY & COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT】According to research if the moisture in the air above 50% can breed uncomfortable or other health problems. The dehumidifier will start work when the humidity is more than 50%, it collects moisture and releases fresh air, providing you with a healthy and comfortable environment. Note: The optimal operating temperature of the dehumidifier is 59-104℉ and the humidity is over 50%RH.It will not work below 41℉.
- 【High Efficient Dehumidifiers for Home】DDVIVAL Upgraded dehumidifier adopts Peltier technology and double cooling semiconductors to condense moist water molecules into water droplets, can effectively collect up to 23oz (700ml) of water daily in a humid environment of 86°F and 80% RH. Powerful dehumidification -reduce humidity and keep it below 45%.
- 【Dehumidifier with 4.9ft Drain Hose】The dehumidifier offers 2 ways of draining and comes with a removable 68oz water tank (Anti-scaling) that you can pull out water tank to empty or drain continuously through the 59" drain hose. Note: Dehumidification is not as effective when the temperature is below 59°F (15°C) or the humidity is below 35%. Recommended Environment: Temperature > 59°F, Humidity > 40%.
- 【Auto Turn Off & Memory Function】The small Dehumidifiers is equipped with auto turn off and memory function to prevent full-water overflow, Protect equipment and furniture from damage. When the water tank is full, the red indicator light is always on to remind you to empty the water tank. If you remove the water tank and put it back again, the memory function recognizes the original setting and continues to work.
- 【Safe-Energy Conservation & Ultra Quiet】Dehumidifiers for Bathroom has a built-in power supply to ensure the safe operation of the dehumidifier and low energy consumption (no more than 1 kilowatt a day). The dehumidifier for bedroom without a compressor, can creates 40dB whisper sleep environment.（A little noise when starting up, then the noise decreases and works steadily）
- 【Portable & Space Saving】This home dehumidifier comes with a handle design and sizes: 7.9 x 5.4 x 13.9 in, ready for you to place anywhere: bedroom, basement, closet, RV. Dehumidifiers improve the air quality in your home, create a comfortable and healthy environment for you.
- EASY TO USE: This mini dehumidifier is spill and mess free. Just hang and go! Non-toxic, child and pet safe! Your small rooms will be dry and odor free. Works for areas up to 333 cubic feet
- MINI DEHUMIDIFIER GOES A LONG WAY: Super dry dehumidifier unit lasts 20-30 days before recharging the silica gel beads. Absorbing capacity up to 6oz
- SMALL, SLEEK DESIGN: This portable small design lets you hang or conveniently place the dehumidifier anywhere to fight pesky humidity! Cars, closets, boats, cabinets, gun safes, and even gym bags! A very convenient cool gift for everyone!
- 100% CORDLESS DEHUMIDIFIER: Moisture out: Cords out! No cables or batteries required. Just charge your device and say bye-bye humidity! Renewable and rechargeable moisture absorber. Lasts up to 4 weeks before recharge
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: SUPER DRY ODOR-FREE LIFE! Our dehumidifiers are top quality! Super durable and reliable. Comes with an industry-leading 5 year warranty guarantee so you can get rid of moisture and not worry about mold or leaks!
- SMALL & COMPACT: Lightweight, Compact and Portable Dehumidifiers for Home, Capable of removing up to 9 ounces of water per day with a 17-ounce water tank capacity. Ideal size dehumidifier for rooms of 1200-2200 cubic feet (225 sq ft).
- REMOVES 9 OZ OF MOISTURE PER DAY: Our dehumidifiers for home are ideal in small spaces and room sizes up to 225 sq.ft (1200-2200 cubic feet). When full, the dehumidifier will automatically shut off and the LED light will turn-on indicating the water tank needs draining
- ULTRA QUIET & ENERGY EFFICIENT: Unlike most dehumidifiers, experience Whisper Quiet Operation in bedrooms, bathrooms and offices, at a power output of just 23W per hour. This dehumidifier uses just 0.55kW of energy when running for 24 hours.
- EFFICIENTLY LOWERS HUMIDITY: Perfect dehumidifier for high humidity in your home, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, caravan, garage, closet. Like all mini dehumidifiers, optimal operating temperature is 59-86°F. It will not work below 41°F.
- AWARD WINNING BRAND: Pro Breeze is a world leader in dehumidifiers and was awarded one of America's Best Home and Garden Brands in 2022. Trust Pro Breeze - the only dehumidifier you need.
How to choose the
best small dehumidifier
What is the Purpose Of A Small Dehumidifier?
Dehumidifiers remove moisture from the air. Moisture causes mold growth and mildew which can be very unhealthy. Mold spores are everywhere and can grow anywhere. Even in places where there isn’t enough humidity to support mold growth. Dehumidifiers remove excess moisture from the air and reduce the amount of mold and mildew that grows.
How Does A Small Dehumidifier Work?
Small dehumidifiers work by removing water vapor from the air. Water vapor is invisible and odorless. However, it does contribute to the formation of clouds and fog. Fog reduces visibility and increases the risk of accidents. Dehumidifiers remove these harmful particles from the air.
Benefits of Using a Small Dehumidifier
Using a small dehumidifier has many benefits. First, it removes moisture from the air. Second, it prevents mold and mildew from growing. Third, it improves indoor air quality. Fourth, it reduces dust mites and allergens. Fifth, it reduces the risk of fire due to dry air.
Where To Find One
There are several different types of dehumidifiers available. Some are portable while others are stationary. Portable units are easier to transport and store. Stationary units are typically larger and require electricity. There are two main types of dehumidifiers; evaporative and condensing. Evaporative dehumidifiers rely on evaporation to remove moisture from the air. Condensing dehumidifiers use heat to remove moisture from the air.
Types of Dehumidifiers
Evaporative dehumidifiers are generally smaller and cheaper than condensing dehumidifiers. They are ideal for homes and offices where there is limited space. They are also easy to install and operate. Most models include a fan to circulate the air and a filter to trap dirt and dust.
Condensing dehumidifiers are large and heavy. They are designed to remove moisture from large spaces such as basements and garages. They are also known as central air conditioning systems. They are most commonly found in commercial buildings. They are also referred to as whole house dehumidifiers. They are typically installed by professionals.
These are the smallest type of dehumidifier. They are ideal
The Importance of Purchasing a Quality Small Dehumidifier
Dehumidifiers are essential tools for anyone who lives in a humid climate. Humidity causes many problems in homes, including mold growth, mildew, and musty odors. A dehumidifier removes moisture from the air, which prevents these issues from occurring. However, there are several factors to take into consideration when selecting a dehumidifier.
First, size matters. Most dehumidifiers are designed to be placed near windows or vents where warm air enters the room. Therefore, most models are fairly large. For example, a typical window unit measures approximately 24 inches wide x 36 inches long x 18 inches high. Some units are larger, measuring 30 inches wide x 48 inches long x 20 inches high.
Second, energy efficiency is another factor to consider. Many dehumidifiers require electricity to operate. Therefore, it is important to select a model that uses minimal power. Energy efficient models typically run on batteries rather than AC current. Batteries last longer than standard household outlets, making them ideal for frequent usage.
Third, cost is another important factor to consider. While dehumidifiers are relatively inexpensive, they can still be costly depending on the features included. For instance, some models include filters, while others do not. Filters remove dust particles from the air, preventing them from clogging the machine. Additionally, some models include fans, while others do not. Fans circulate air throughout the entire house, removing humidity and providing fresh air.
Finally, features matter. Features vary greatly between different brands. For example, some models include timers, while others do not. Timers allow users to set specific times during the day when the dehumidifier runs. This eliminates unnecessary running costs. Other features include automatic shutoff, remote controls, and programmable settings. Programmable settings allow users to adjust the amount of water removed based on the humidity level in the room.
Selecting a dehumidifier requires careful thought. First, determine whether you live in a dry or wet climate. Dry climates experience higher levels of humidity, while wet climates experience lower levels. Next, decide whether you plan to use the dehumidifier frequently or infrequently. Frequent users generally select smaller models, while infrequent users select larger models. Finally, consider the features available on
Features To Look For When Buying A Small Dehumidifier
Dehumidifiers are essential tools for anyone who lives in a humid climate. They remove moisture from the air which causes mildew growth and mold. Without proper ventilation, these conditions can be very dangerous. However, there are many different types of dehumidifiers available today. Some are designed specifically for homes while others are meant for commercial applications. There are several features to look for when purchasing a dehumidifier.
The size of the unit is determined by the amount of square footage that needs to be covered. Most units range between 10 and 20 cubic feet. Larger models are typically used in larger spaces where humidity levels are higher. Smaller units are ideal for smaller rooms where humidity levels are lower.
Most dehumidifiers operate using a fan and filter combination. The fan pulls air into the unit and pushes it through the filter. As the air passes through the filter, it picks up moisture. The filtered air is then released back into the room. The amount of moisture removed depends on the type of filter being used. Filters are rated according to their efficiency. Higher ratings indicate greater filtration capabilities.
There are two main filtering systems used in dehumidifiers. One uses a HEPA (High Efficiency Particle Arrestor) filter. This type of filter removes 99% of particles 0.3 microns or larger. The second type uses activated carbon filters. Activated carbon absorbs odors and impurities. Both types of filters are effective at removing harmful contaminants from the air.
Some dehumidifiers require electricity to run. Others are battery operated. Battery powered units are generally cheaper and easier to install. However, they must be recharged periodically. Batteries last longer when charged regularly.
Many dehumidifiers include wheels for easy mobility. Other options include wall mounts and ceiling fans. Ceiling fans pull air directly from the top of the unit. Wall mounted units draw air from the sides.
Depending on the size of the unit, installation costs vary. Installation fees are typically included in the price tag.
All manufacturers offer warranties ranging from 1 to 5 years. Warranties cover parts and labor.
Different Types of Small Dehumidifiers
Dehumidifiers are devices that remove moisture from air. There are many different kinds of dehumidifiers available today. Some are portable while others are stationary. Most dehumidifiers are designed to be placed near windows where there is high humidity. However, most dehumidifiers are suitable for indoor use as well.
These units are typically battery powered and can be moved around the house. Portable dehumidifiers are ideal for removing excess moisture from areas where there is no access to electricity. They are easy to set up and operate. Many models include a fan which blows warm air into the room. This warms the air inside the unit and causes the water vapor to condense and drip into containers located within the unit.
These units are generally larger and heavier duty than portable units. Stationary dehumidifiers are designed to sit permanently in a specific location. They are connected to a power source and run continuously. They are perfect for large rooms where there is little ventilation. They are very effective at drying out large spaces.
How To Select A Dehumidifier For Your Home
Selecting a dehumidifier depends on several factors including size, capacity, price, and ease of installation. Make sure you select a unit that has enough capacity to handle the amount of moisture in your home. Look for a unit that is easy to install. You don’t want to spend hours trying to figure out how to connect wires and cords. Finally, check the warranty period. You don’t want to pay extra money for a warranty that expires too soon.
Types of Dehumidifiers
There are two main categories of dehumidifiers: cooling and heating. Cooling dehumidifiers cool the air by using fans and coils. Heating dehumidifiers heat the air by running electrical resistance elements. Both types of dehumidifiers are useful for removing moisture from homes.
The most common type of dehumidifier is a cooling dehumidifier. These units are designed to remove moisture from the air by blowing cold air across coils. They are inexpensive and easy to install. They are also quiet and efficient. However, they require regular maintenance to ensure proper operation.
Another popular option is a heating