List of Top 10 Best Squat Rack With Cables
- POWERFUL CAGE:MAJOR LUTIE Power Cage combines a weight cage, squat rack, and Cable Crossover Machine which provide a total body workout without switching between different exercise stations. The max weight capacity of this weight cage is up to 1400lbs.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Made of 50 X 70mm commercial steel square frame with a thickness of 2mm. The product weighs 240lbs with 16 reinforcing tabs which increases its stability during training. Cage size - 62.1”L×64”W×84.3”H | Max user weight - 400 lbs. . | Max capacity on Safety bar - 600lbs.|Max capacity on cable 400lbs.| Max capacity on dip bar - 400 lbs.| Max capacity on pull-ups bar - 400 lbs.
- ATTACHMENT INCLUDE: The package come with Cable Bar, Pin/Pipe Safety Set, J-Hooks, Landmine, Dip Bars, T bar, LAT Bar attachment and an extra standard barbell holder, providing with a variety of exercises for example Wide & Narrow LAT Pull-down, Landmine Movements, Seated cable row, Bench press, Squat, Dead-lifts, Bicep Curl, Triceps Extensions, Pull-ups, Chin-ups, Dips and more.
- CABLE CROSSOVER MACHINE: With nylon-coated great quality cables and 11 Adjustable height in accordance with commercial Smith standard. Equipped with cable Bar,LAT bar and D-shaped handles.All attachments with anti-slip foam handles for better grip.The weight plate bracket of the cable crossover machine fits the 2" Olympic or 1" standard weight plate.
- WHAT YOU GET: MAJOR LUTIE Focus on the fitness for 12 years, with a complete production, logistics, and after-sales service system, A 10-months components replacement service is guaranteed. If you have any questions, please contact us by email and we will reply within 12 hour
- 【COMMERCIAL QUALITY】Made of 80mm X 40mm commercial thickness steel tube, offers greater stability throughout.14 adjustable height choices meet your personal needs. High tensile strength steel coated cable and high-quality pulley will ensure smooth operation. Product weight: 260 lbs and the weight capacity of this power cage is up to 1200lbs.
- 【INCLUDE ADDED ATTACHMENT】Includes Pin/Pipe Safety Set, Dip Bars, BONUS J-Hooks, Landmine Attachment, T-bar, Lat Bar, and Cable Bar attachments. The weight plates holder of the cable crossover machine can hold both Olympic or standard weight plates. Also, there is an extra standard barbell & Olympic weight plates holder on the side. You will get everything which showed in the first picture!
- 【WEIGHT CAGE DETAIL】Assemble dimension: 86.6''x67.7''x52''; Product weight: 260 Pounds. Come with clearly install instructions and we suggest at least 2 people assemble it. Landmine, T-bar and barbell holder can fits 2" Olympic bar, full 360 degrees swivel with up and down directions.
- 【BODY BUILDING】Builds muscles on your whole body with a variety of exercises such as Wide & Narrow Lat Pull-down, Landmine Movements, Seated cable row, Bench press, Squat, Deadlifts, Bicep Curl, Triceps Extensions, Pull-ups, Chin-ups, Dips, and more. No need to change equipment, it can meet your multiple workout needs at home!
- 【Brand Support】：We provide 8 months component replacement service for customers and contact us with any of your concerns, you will be answered within 12 hours. CONTACT US: Login your amazon account > choose "Your orders" > find the order ID > click "Contact seller".We will continuously improve product development based on customer feedback. (Tip: this machine will be shipped in three packages.）
- OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS - This squat cage can be used in many ways. Includes the Valor Fitness BD-CC2.0 Cage Cable Crossover Attachment that includes 2 attachable cable machines to fit both sides of the Power Rack. Also includes pull up station and lat pull down station with plate loading carriage (lap bar and low row/curl bar included). Use it for squats, bench, crossover movements, pull-ups, lat pulls, bicep curls and many more!
- ROCK SOLID, STURDY & SAFE – Whether you are racking your heavy barbell or performing pull-ups, this rack will has your back. It will remain completely still with no shaking or rocking. Comes with heavy duty safety bars for your safety and security while using this rack. Constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel with rubber base caps that encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE – This squat rack cage does not need to be bolted down. Comes with all necessary hardware and our new and improved manual with easy to follow instructions.
- ORGANIZED & ADJUSTABLE- This weight rack cage allows for an organized home gym with 4 plate storage pegs measuring 8” each for ample storage for both Olympic and standard plates. 27 variable positions for bar support, ranging in height from 17.5” to 68”. Vibrant numbering system to easily identify variable positions.
- ADDITIONAL- 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside of the power cage, 650 lb. max load if using the bar catchers inside the fitness rack, 750 lb. max load for safety bars. 200lb. max load on the Lat Pull down. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable, and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
- ASTM Certified Quality & Material: RitFit Power Cage is 1000 lb rated featuring 2x2” steel uprights. The total footprint of the rack is 44″ W x 52″ L and it is 85″ tall. We have continuously made improvements in product development according to customers’ feedback. The upgraded steel makes for a heavier-duty and more stable rack, both in appearance and in reality.
- 13 Extra Accessories for Free: 2 safety bars, 2 J-cups, 2 dip handles, 4 weight holder pegs (come with 2" adaptor sleeves), 1 pull up bar, 1 T-bar row attachment,1 leg hold-down.
- A Better Value Overall. The cage has 12 variable height positions, each 2 inches apart. RitFit power cage allows you do not only do squat and bench press, but dead-lifts, rows, pull-ups, chin-ups, and more.2” Olympic plates need to be used with Olympic Adapter Sleeves, 600 lbs weight plate capacity.
- Smoother Lat Pull Down System. Our latest Lat Pull Down System introduces a thicker shaft prevent to dent in transit. The high and low pulleys offer a wide range of upper and lower body exercises for a strong and confident physique. Build up your chest, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps, and abdomen using the cable pulleys to target all muscles.
- RitFit Warranty. The Basic Warranty lasts for 36 months Main steel frames. The accessories are covered only for 12 months. Full details are given in RitFit Power Cage Warranty.
- 1000-Pound weight capacity
- With Lat Pull-Down Attachment (Option)
- Four J-Hooks included (two on the safety bars, two extra)
- Two dip bars included
- Multi-grip pull up bars
- 【STRONG ASTM TESTED 800 LBS. WEIGHT CAPACITY】- Don't put your safety in the hands of a squat rack that hasn't been tested. Our Squat Rack was ASTM tested at 2,000 pounds in order to get an official weight capacity of 800 pounds.
- 【SOLID STEEL LONG SAFETY ARMS】- Other companies provide hollow tubes, not us. Have peace of mind knowing that our safety arms are solid steel rods, designed to handle heavy weight.
- 【MULTI-GRIP & REVERSIBLE PULLUP BARS】-Wide grip, narrow grip, hammer grip pullups are all available with this power cage. Can be reversed to lower the height of the cage. This is important if you have a lower ceiling.
- 【STANDARD SIZED 1" HOLES】- Makes your squat rack compatible with standard sized attachments such as J hooks, Dip bars, Weight storage bars etc...
- 【TWIN SUPPORT BRACES】-Makes this power cage strong and sturdy. Lower brace also acts as a feet support when using the Low Row Cable attachment
- ADJUSTABLE STYLE BAR CATCHES – This strength cage is designed with an adjustable, commercial-style bar catch so that you can move from bench press to squats easily. This workout machine also has a multi-handle pull up station with wide and narrow grips.
- HIGH AND LOW PULLEYS – The high and low pulleys offer a wide range of upper and lower body exercises for a strong and confident physique. Build up your chest, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps, and abdomen using the cable pulleys to target all muscles.
- WEIGHT PLATE STORAGE – The Olympic Strength Cage features weight plate shelves, allowing you to pile dumbbells and kettle weights for easy access and storage during workouts. This weight stack trolley, as well as weight plate storage rack holds 150lbs.
- HIGH- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – This training machine is made with a commercial-grade solid steel frame to ensure years of use, making it a versatile machine that gives you the ability to exercise in the comfort of your home or office.
- Exercise Station Types: Pull-Up Bar, Low Pulley, Ab Crunch Station, High Pulley, Dips Bar
- 【2" x 2" Steel Frame Structure】The sizes of the assembled power rack cage are 55.1 in(L) x 43.3 in(W) x 86.6 in(H). Inside cage dimension: 41.3"" L x 39.7"" W. Users can rest assured to use it because of its maximum bearing weight: 50x50mm square steel 1000 lbs, pull-up bars 300 lbs, J-hook 500 lbs, safety bar 800 lbs. All premium steels are painted and pickled, which makes them not easy to rust. The inner space of the power cage is big enough for you to exercise fully without hindrance.
- 【4 Rubber Foot Support & Stable Reinforcement】The upgraded 4-foot support reinforces the stability of the weight cage power rack and protects the floor from scratches at the same time, not shake during strength training. Our product guarantees your exercise safety. The diameter of the pull-up bar and the two rear bars of the squat rack with lat pull down is suitable for installing the lat pull down on the market, which can unlock more workout actions.
- 【Adjustable & Compatible Power Cage Home Gym】12 holes for safety bars contain your own customized accessories and ensure all kinds of posture, including squats, shrugs, chin ups/pull ups, incline/decline bench presses, and other strength training exercises. Hole size: 1"" / Space between holes: 3.14"" suitable for the size of the common safety bar on the market.
- 【800lbs Weight Capacity Safety Bar】The upgraded galvanized safety bar does not peel off paint and scratch the steel uprights; Its insertion and extraction are convenient and flexible, which allows users to change the height of the safety bar at will and exercise more conveniently; The maximum load-bearing of safety bars is 800 lbs.
- 【Reliable & Clear Instruction】We recommend two people install the weight cage. Please do not lock tightly all the screws when installing the strength training power cages, in case the subsequent components fail to install. Please follow the steps of the instruction in detail. Please contact us with any of your concerns, you will be answered within 12 hours.
- Heavy-duty 2" x 2" and 11 - 12 gauge tubular steel frame construction with a 1,200 lb max weight capacity, you could make serious gains from this power cage and push pass your limits.
- 82" x 48" x 47"(LxHxW), 2" x 2" steel frame ensures a stable construction for years of use. Adjustable J-hooks and 25.5" safety bars with combined weight capacity of 1200 pounds give you peace of mind as you focus on your strength training.
- All-in-one stanchion provides greater load bearing capacity, unshakable sturdier user experience and easier assembly than workout cage which have to be assembled from 2 separate poles.
- 33 vertical height settings allow for various adjustments of the J-Hooks and the safety bars, suitable for different exercise and people of different heights. From 17.5" to 68" height, you can use it for a squat rack and bench press, a pull-up bar and more.
- Use it to building your arm, shoulder and back muscle groups with variety of exercises. Pull-up bar diameter: 1.25 inches.
- Power rack Dimension: 47 L x 54W x 88 H inches. Pull-up bar is 88 inches off the ground, Inside cage dimension: 43 W x 42 D inches. Total weights: 163 pounds. Lat Pull-Down attachment can handle up to 400lbs capacity.
- 2" x 2" tubular steel frame construction with 1200 lbs of real weight capacity with for a safe exercise environment. TWO BONUS pairs of steel J-Hooks included (TWO small and TWO large hooks). Four predrilled bolt holes come with every foot of the power cage, quality and safety guaranteed.
- Wide-grip lat pull-down attachment comes with 41" lat bar and 14" low row bar with foam handles for easy grip. Two 1"x 9.3" with two 2"x8.3" weight plate storage suit for standard or Olympic weight plates, two 1" spring collar includes (2" not include).
- Included lat pulldown and low row cable attachment work with high and low pulleys; offer a wide range of upper and lower body exercises. Triceps Extensions and more. Build up your chest, shoulders, back, biceps, triceps, and make the workout easier.
- Expand the power cage with lat pulldown attachment adding 7ft Olympic bars (not included) and Fitness Reality utility bench (not included), perfect for exercises of Pull-ups, Lat Pull Over, Squats, Curls, Shrugs, and Flat Bench Press, etc.
How to choose the best Squat Rack With
What is the Purpose Of A Squat Rack With
The squat rack is a piece of equipment that has
been around since the early 1900’s. It was originally designed to allow
athletes to perform squats safely. Nowadays the squat rack is still very
popular among weightlifters because it offers many benefits. For example it
gives you a safe way to practice your form while lifting weights. In addition
it improves your strength flexibility balance coordination posture and
How Does A Squat Rack Help
Squats are one of the most important exercises in the
gym. However performing these lifts correctly requires proper technique.
Without proper form you could injure yourself. Therefore practicing your form
on a squat rack is essential. Using a squat rack will give you a safer way to
learn correct form.
Benefits of Using a Squat
There are several advantages to using a squat rack.
First it allows you to lift heavier weights than you normally would be able
to. Second it teaches you good form. Third it increases your core stability.
Fourth it strengthens your legs hips and lower body. Fifth it improves your
balance and agility. Sixth it develops muscle memory. Seventh it reduces
injuries. Eighth it improves your confidence. Ninth it builds character.
Tenth it improves your posture. Eleventh it improves your breathing. Twelfth
it improves your cardiovascular fitness. Finally it improves your
Where Can I Find One?
gyms now have a squat rack available. However there are also places where you
can get one delivered to your door. Some companies sell them online. There
are also websites that specialize in selling them.
Safe To Use A Squat Rack?
Yes! As long as you follow the
instructions provided by the manufacturer you should be fine. Make sure you
read the safety information carefully.
Are There Any
Downsides to Using a Squat Rack?
No. There aren’t any
downsides to using a squat rack.
The Importance of
Purchasing a Quality Squat Rack With Cables
Squats are one
of the most important exercises for building muscle mass and strength.
However many gym-goers struggle to perform squats correctly because they lack
the proper equipment. Without the right equipment performing squats becomes
difficult and dangerous. In order to properly execute a squat you must be
able to lift heavy weights while maintaining good form. To achieve this you
need a sturdy squat rack with cables attached to it. Here are three reasons
why you need a quality squat rack with cables.
One of the biggest dangers associated with squats is
falling forward during the movement. If you fall forward you could injure
your knees or lower back. While there are no guarantees the best way to avoid
injury is to ensure that you maintain good posture throughout the exercise.
For this reason you need a squat rack with cables to hold your body upright.
The cables allow you to safely complete the exercise without putting undue
strain on your joints.
Another benefit of owning a squat rack with cables
is that it enables you to increase your overall strength. Many people who own
a squat rack with cables report feeling stronger and more powerful after
completing the exercise. This is due to the fact that the weight plates on
the rack force you to exert maximum effort to lift each plate. As a result
you build muscles faster and harder than you would if you performed squats
without the aid of a squat rack with cables.
Finally a squat rack with cables gives you greater
mobility. Because the cables attach directly to the barbell you can adjust
the height of the barbell to suit your needs. This allows you to change the
angle of your hips and legs to target specific areas of your body. For
example if you wish to strengthen your quads you can position the barbell
closer to your thighs. Doing so will put more pressure on your quadriceps and
improve your leg strength.
How to Select the Right Squat
Weight capacity – How much weight can you comfortably
Cable length – How far away from the floor does the
Features To Look For When Buying A Squat
The squat rack has become a staple piece of
equipment in many gyms around the world. In fact there are now several
different types of squat racks available. Some are designed specifically for
Olympic weightlifting while others are intended for general fitness training.
There are also those which are designed for both purposes. Regardless of the
type of squat rack you decide to get there are certain features you should be
aware of before making your final decision.
Before purchasing a squat rack check to see if it
comes equipped with safety bars. Safety bars are essential because they allow
users to safely perform squats without putting themselves at risk of injury.
Without these bars you could injure yourself during a heavy set of squats.
Most squat racks include two sets of safety bars although some models only
include one pair. Make sure that the safety bar is sturdy enough to hold your
bodyweight. If you plan on doing heavy squats ensure that the safety bars are
strong enough to withstand the pressure exerted by your
important feature to look for in a squat rack is adjustable height. Many
squat racks are fixed in height meaning that they cannot be adjusted to
accommodate individuals who weigh differently. However some models are
adjustable allowing users to adjust the height according to their own needs.
Adjustability is especially useful for beginners who are still learning
proper form. As they gain experience they can increase the amount of weight
they lift. An adjustable squat rack allows them to gradually progress towards
Accessibility is another important consideration
when choosing a squat rack. While most models are easy to access some require
a little effort. For example some squat racks require you to remove the
safety bars before accessing the rack. Others have no safety bars at all.
Always take note of the accessibility of the squat rack before making your
are generally quite bulky. Therefore it is advisable to select a model that
is portable. Portable squat racks are ideal for gym owners who wish to
transport their equipment between locations. They are also convenient for
traveling since they can fit into small spaces. However if you intend to
store your squat rack at home you should opt for a stationary model.
Stationary squat racks are sturdier and therefore more suitable for storing
Squats are one of the best exercises for
building muscle mass and strength. However there are many different types of
squats available. Some of these include single leg squats split squats box
squats and step ups. Each type has its own benefits and drawbacks. Here are
four different types of squat racks with cables.
This exercise involves lifting your body weight
while standing on only one foot. Single leg squats are good for developing
balance and stability. They also strengthen muscles in your hips thighs
calves and glutes. To perform single leg squats stand on a bench or chair
with both feet flat on the floor. Bend your knee slightly and lift your heel
off the ground. Keep your knees straight and lower your body towards the
floor. Slowly return to the starting position. Repeat 10 times per
The split squat is
performed by lowering your body into a half-squat position. Then raise your
right leg and hold it above your head. Lower your left leg to the floor and
repeat. Perform 5 sets of 12 repetitions each side.
To perform box squats start by placing two boxes on
either end of a sturdy bench. Stand between the boxes and slowly lower your
body until your legs are bent 90 degrees. Hold this position for 3 seconds
and then push your body upward. Do 15 reps per set.
Perform stepups by stepping onto a raised platform.
Start by standing next to a wall and holding a barbell across your chest.
Step forward with your right foot and bend your knees. Lift your right leg
and bring it behind your body. Push your body upward until your right thigh
is parallel to the floor. Return to the starting position and repeat with your
left leg. Complete 8 steps per set.
For cable squats attach a pair of ankle weights to a
cable pulley. Attach the cable to a stable object such as a door frame. Stand
facing away from the anchor point and grasp the handles of the ankle weights.
Pull the handles toward your body until your arms are fully extended. Slowly
lower your body until your upper body is nearly parallel to the floor. Pause
briefly and then pull your body upward. Repeat 20 times per