List of Top 10 Best Tassel Curtains
- Farmhouse Boho Curtains for bedroom or living room; Includes 2 Panels; 100% cotton; Semi-Sheer; Unlined; Chunky tassels add a pop of color and visual interest; Neutral colors complement traditional, shabby chic, modern, country or minimalist home decor
- Free from harmful substances and Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX certified
- Enhance the look of your space with window curtain panels accented with contrasting tassels; White: White Curtain with white tassels, Black: White Curtain with black tassels or Beige: White Curtain with linen tassels
- Semi-Sheer panels softly filter light; easily hang using 3" rod pocket
- 84-inch panel: 42" wide x 84" long; 95-inch panel: 42" wide x 95" long; 108-inch panel: 42" wide x 108" long
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 2 panels. Made of 100% polyester, extremely soft to touch, imported. Sold in pairs.
- DESIGN & STYLE: The unique boho velvet curtains are silky, soft, drapery and very comfortable to touch, features tassels along 2 sides of borders. Unlike other tassels which are mass-produced by machines, each of our tassels is hand-stitched. Each handmade decorative tassel is 4 inch and the delicate design will add a luxurious and elegant atmosphere to your house, provides an easy way to add color and style to any room of your home. Perfect for Christmas, Thanksgiving Day and other festivals.
- UPGRADED VERSION: These ultra-soft room darkening thermal insulated velvet draperies help block annoying light and heat, 0 TV glare and absolute privacy, but also allow natural light in. This high-quality fabric will also block outside sounds, separate your room from the outside world, help you have a good sleep or a good lunch nap. This inexpensive curtain will give your window a perfect look. Perfectly suit for the holiday decorations.
- SIZE AND HEADER TYPE: 50"W X 84"L. 3” rod pocket slides easily onto your curtain rod for quick installation.
- Easy Care: Machine washable in cold water, tumble dry. Quick ironing or steam clean as needed.
- Ready Made: Sold as 2 panels, measuring W42"x L63" each | W84"x L63" in total. Constructed with 3-Inch rod pockets top, these velvet curtains are easy to hang and fit well with most standard curtain rods. You may also hang these curtain panels with curtain clips (not included), creating different styles easily. Order more quantity to create fullness and coverage
- Soft to Touch: Made of 330GSM heavyweight soft velvet fabric with all edges fully stitched, these velvet curtains frame your views in pure luxury. Color of the backside is similar with the front, keep a good look from the outside of the window. With soft feel. High color fastness, not easy to fade by washing
- Luxury and Elegant Boho Look: The velvet curtains are silky-smooth, soft, drapery and very pleasant to touch. Offered in charming tones and hues with decorative two rows of tassels trim, these unique boho velvet curtain set will add sophistication to any home decor style with its subtle sheen and easily blend into any home setting
- Light Dimming: Impeding 65%-75% of light that comes from outside to create a dark and cozy environment for absolute privacy and better TV viewing or sleeping while still allowing for some natural light to come through. Good ideas to hang these nice draperies in your bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, kids room
- Easy Care: Good quality finishing will withstand years of use. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, tumble dry. Steam iron on the back side to straighten or remove the wrinkle creases out from package
- ✿Ready Made Window Curtains : Package includes 2 Boho Window Curtain panels, each measuring 52"W & 84"L . Rod Pocket design, easy to install and slide. Refresh your space with the soft look and peaceful feel of our curtains
- ✿Bohemian Design: Our white bohemian curtains made of natural cotton linen blend fabric which is soft handfeel and looks rustic and chic ,featuring with exquisite embroidery stripe and bohemian tassel, beautifully frames your windows with a soft and hazy vision
- ✿Light Filtering and Privacy: Semi-Blackout curtains filter out harsh sunlight and let the natural diffused light and breeze flow through your windows but not see through. Appears a light, airy and privacy look for your home living room, bedroom, nursery room, laundry room, doorway
- ✿Enhance Your Home: Our window curtains are available in various style and color, you can easily blend these with your existing home décor. The soft color and fabric would work with many different styles, great idea for room farmhouse and boho decor
- ✿Easy Care: These chic farmhouse bedroom curtains can be machine washable in cold water, gentle cycle, tumble dry. Iron at low settings if needed needed
- Classic solid color design drapes with single row of small tassels. Ideal farmhouse, modern, or traditional style decor.
- 2 panel curtain set without a lining, made from 90% polyester and 10% linen.
- Beautiful, simple curtains for enhancing your living room, dining room and bedroom windows.
- Each panel measures 84”H x 40”W with a 3” back tab rod pocket for easy installation options.
- Easy to care for and safe to machine wash cold in a mesh laundry bag, gentle cycle and tumble dry low.
- High Grade Linen Look Sheer Fabric: These sheer curtains are crafted of 100% durable and lightweight polyester fabric. Your package includes 2 curtain panels.
- Pole Top Curtain Construction: Our voile semi-sheer curtains feature a rod pocket construction for easy hanging and classy and drapery look. The pocket insert can fit curtain rods up to 2 inch in diameter.
- Decorate in Style: This collection offers a trendy pom pom, lining both sides of the textured transparent voile curtains. Hang these boho sheer curtains in a bedroom or living room to style up and lighten the feel of the room. Plus, it’s the best choice for girls' bedrooms, too.
- Light Filtering Voile Sheer Curtains: By allow just the right amount of light and air to pass through, our sheer curtains create ambience that is both relaxing and bright at the same time without sacrificing privacy.
- Easy to Care: These linen look window curtain panels are machine washable. Iron at low temperature settings if needed, do not bleach, color fade-resistant and wrinkle free.
- SIZE & HEADER TYPE - 2 panel sets per package, each striped farmhouse curtains measures 52"wide x 63”length (132 x 160 cm). 3” Rod-pocket curtains have a sewn-in pocket that slides easily onto your curtain rod for quick installation.
- QUALITY LINEN CURTAINS - Crafted of 100 percent premium soft cotton linen fabric, the unique selection of french striped pattern curtains and drapes with tassels along each side bring some natural charm to your space. Available in multiple designs and sizes, and this one are curtains 63 inch length 2 panels.
- PRIVACY CURTAINS FOR ROOM - ColorBird semi blackout fringe curtains offer up a semi opaque design so you can let the sunlight stream in or leave a low glow and provide privacy by blocking the view into the room from outside. Simply move the top-rod pocket back and forth to adjust to your preferred level of privacy and sunlight.
- DECORATIVE RUSTIC DRAPES - Farmhouse style drapery brightens your home with muted accents and earth tones that are made with warm, natural materials. An on-trend rustic farmhouse decorating ideas into your living room, bedroom, dining room, girls' Room, boys' Room, porch, outdoor, doorways, room, or backdrop decoration.
- EASY TO CARE FOR - Dust build-up or stains on your curtains? No need to fret. Machine wash separately in cold water with a gentle detergent(no bleach), delicate cycle; Do Not Wring; Tumble dry low; Low iron to remove wrinkles and creases if needed.
- ❀【Window Curtain Panels】: 1 panels per package, Rod Pocket makes the curtains easy to install and slide.
- ❀【Function】: Semi-Blackout Curtains blocks people from seeing in, this curtain could protecting your privacy and won't make the room dark totally.
- ❀【Decor Curtain】: Floral Curtain with modern design make your room more lively, great choice as a birthday gift or special holiday gift.
- ❀【Easy Care】: Machine wash in cold water with similar color, only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Low iron as needed;
- ❀【Customer Service】: We Will Free Return If You Do Not Feel Satisfied with Our Products Within 7 Days After You Got. More Appreciate Your Contact Firstly with Your Questions. We Promise 7*24hs Customer Service!
- FUN & STYLISH: These Tassels curtain panels offers a fun, stylish, and trendy tassel applique border on a textured sheer linen like fabric.
- SHEER OPACITY: Sheer opacity offers little to no light blocking - allowing natural light to flow through the room. Perfect for brightening up any space.
- ROD POCKET FOR HANGING: Slides onto a curtain rod via a sewn-in rod pocket at the top of each curtain panel that fits up to a 1.5" diameter curtain rod. The header measures 1.5", the rod pocket measures 1.5" and the bottom hem measures 1".
- SET OF TWO CURTAIN PANELS: Includes two (2) curtain panels, each measuring 54"W x 84"L.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, TEXTURED FABRIC: The textured sheer fabric is light and airy and offers charm into your décor.
- Bohemian Style - Cotton curtain with boho chic style, crochet knitting and hollow out design making it looks unique and elegant.
- Semi Sheer Curtains - Block 30% of the sun and allow some light to filter through but people could not see into your bedroom, perfect to protect your privacy.
- Applicable Scene - Brighten your home space with those bohemian curtains, perfect for hanging in bedroom, living room, dining room, balcony, kitchen, kids room and other places.
- Easy to install - Hangs easily by sewn in rod pocket, 3 inch rod pocket for quick installation.
- Hand wash in cold water and air dry for longer durability, color vibrancy and minimal shrinkage.
How to choose the
best tassel curtains
What is the Purpose Of A Tassel Curtains?
Tassels are decorative elements attached to curtain rods. They serve two purposes; decoration and privacy. Decorative tassels hang from the top edge of window treatments and create visual interest. Privacy tassels cover the rod ends and hide unsightly hardware.
How Do Tassles Help With Window Treatments?
Window treatment tassels give a room a finished appearance. They enhance the overall style of the room and draw attention away from unattractive features. For example, if there is no valance on the windows, adding tassels will improve the overall look of the room. In addition, tassels keep draperies from touching the floor which could cause dirt and dust buildup. Finally, tassels allow light into rooms while providing privacy.
Where To Find Them?
Most manufacturers sell pre-made tassel kits. However, you can customize your own tassel kit using fabric strips and ribbon. Fabric strips are available in different colors and lengths. Ribbon comes in many widths and thicknesses. Once you’ve chosen your color scheme, measure the length of each strip and cut accordingly. Then tie the ribbons together to form loops. Tie these loops onto the curtain rod where desired.
Are There Any Other Benefits?
There are several benefits to installing tassels. First, they are easy to install. Simply attach the looped end of the ribbon to the curtain rod. Next, thread the free end of the ribbon through the center hole of the curtain panel. Pull tight and secure with a knot. Repeat steps for additional panels. Lastly, remove excess ribbon and trim the edges.
Is There Anything Else You Need To Know About Tassels?
The most important thing to remember when choosing tassels is safety. Always follow manufacturer instructions carefully. Never leave children alone near hanging window treatments. Children can be injured by falling objects.
Do You Have Questions About Tassels? Ask Us!
We’d love to hear from you. Please send us questions via our contact page. We’ll get right back to you!
DIY projects are fun because you can personalize them however you wish. Whether you’re making a gift for someone special or decorating your house, creating your own project gives you full control
The Importance of Purchasing a Quality Tassel Curtains
Curtains are very important because they give us privacy while we sleep. We can close our bedroom windows during the summer months and still enjoy fresh air. However, there are times when we must open our window to let in fresh air. In these cases, we need to be able to control who sees into our room. For example, if we live near a busy street where children play outside, we cannot afford to leave our curtains wide open. We need to keep our curtains closed to avoid being seen by nosy neighbors.
How Do We Know Which Type Of Curtain To Purchase?
We need to think about several factors when choosing which type of curtain to purchase. First, we need to decide whether we want to hang the curtains ourselves or hire someone else to do it for us. Second, we need to determine whether we want to install the curtains permanently or temporarily. Third, we need to figure out how many panels we require. Fourth, we need to select the color scheme we desire. Finally, we need to take into consideration the size of the window we wish to cover.
Hanging Our Own Curtains
This option requires little effort. All we need to do is measure the length of each panel and cut them accordingly. Then, we attach hooks to the top corners of the frame using screws. Next, we thread the cords through the holes provided and tie them together. Lastly, we pull the cords tight and secure them with a knot. Once we’ve completed this process, we can begin hanging the curtains.
Installing Temporary Cords
Temporary installation involves attaching the cord to the wall above the window. Afterward, we remove the cord and replace it with another piece of cord. We repeat this step until we reach the desired height. We then proceed to follow the same steps described earlier.
In contrast to temporary installation, permanent installation does not involve removing the cord. Instead, we simply slide the rod inside the track provided. We then tighten the screw located at the bottom of the rod. We continue tightening the screw until the rod reaches its final position. At this point, we can start adding the panels to the rod.
There are two ways to go about selecting how many panels we need. One way is to count the number of rooms in our house. Another method is to divide the total square footage of the room by the
Tassels are decorative elements found on many types of window treatments including draperies, valances, swags, cornices, and bedspreads. Tassels are typically attached to fabric panels using hooks or buttons. There are two main styles of tassels; those which hang straight down (also known as “straight” style) and those which curve around corners (known as “curved” style). Both styles are available in different lengths and widths. Curved style tassels are generally longer than straight style tassels.
Straight Style Tassels
The most common type of tassel is the straight style. Straight style tassels are commonly seen hanging from top edges of windows. They are sometimes called “top edge” tassels because they attach directly to the top edge of the curtain panel. Top edge tassels are available in several colors and materials. Some popular choices include silk, cotton, polyester, rayon, satin, velvet, and linen. Most manufacturers recommend avoiding synthetic fabrics such as nylon and acrylic.
Curved Style Tassels
Another popular choice among consumers is curved style tassels. Like straight style tassels, these are hung from the top edge of a window treatment. However, unlike straight style tassels, curved style tassels wrap around the corner of the window treatment. Because of this design, curved style tassels are often referred to as “corner” tassels. Corner tassels are available in both solid color and patterned designs. Popular patterns include stripes, polka dots, plaids, checks, florals, paisleys, and geometric prints.
How Do You Know Which Type Of Tassel Works Best With Your Window Treatment?
There are three factors to take into consideration when choosing between straight and curved style tassels. First, decide whether you’d rather see the entire length of the tassel or only part of it. Second, determine whether you’d rather see the tassel appear flat or rounded. Third, think about where you plan to display the tassel. Are you planning to hang it above the window frame or along the bottom edge of the window treatment?
Hang Them Where They Will Be Seen!
Tassels are decorative elements attached to curtain rods. There are many different styles of tassels available including those with beads, feathers, ribbons, flowers, etc. Some tassels are designed to be worn while others hang freely. Most tassels are sold individually although there are some sets which include several varieties of tassels.
Types of Tassels
Beaded Tassels – Beaded tassels are popular because they create a beautiful pattern when hung. They are typically made of silk ribbon or plastic coated wire. Beaded tassels are very easy to install and remove. However, bead tassels require frequent maintenance due to the small size of the beads. To avoid tangling, keep the ends of the tassel free.
Ribbon Tassels – Ribbon tassels are another type of tassel commonly found in window treatments. Ribbons are durable and long lasting. They are inexpensive and easy to attach to curtain rod hooks. Ribbon tassels are ideal for hanging heavy draperies where weight must be supported. Because of their durability, ribbon tassels are best suited for indoor applications.
Feather Tassels – Feather tassels are made of synthetic materials and are lightweight. Feather tassels are perfect for outdoor applications since they are weather resistant. Feather tassels are also good choices for children’s rooms because they are safe and attractive.
Floral Tassels – Floral tassels are made of cotton twine and are most common in floral arrangements. Cotton twines are strong enough to support heavier fabrics and are relatively inexpensive. Floral tassels are a classic choice for weddings and special events.
Faux Fur Tassels – Faux fur tassels are made of faux fur material and are extremely popular among interior designers. Faux fur tassels are highly versatile and can be used indoors or outdoors. They are especially useful for adding texture to windows and doors.
Plastic Tassels – Plastic tassels are manufactured using polypropylene rope. Polypropylene rope has excellent strength properties making it suitable for supporting heavy weights. Plastic tassels are widely used in commercial settings. They are also popular for decorating Christmas trees.