List of Top 10 Best Turbosound
- Deluxe water resistant transport bag for column loudspeaker section
- Rugged black multi-layer nylon outer material prevents ingress of dirt and dust
- Thick interior foam padding provides superior protection in transit
- Integral carry handles and shoulder strap
- Ideal for TURBOSOUND iP3000 column loudspeaker
- 2-Way full range loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 200 W continuous, 800 W peak power
- Ideal for FOH, side fill and monitor applications
- 65" Low frequency driver with low mass voice Coil for improved transient response
- Neodymium 1" Hf Compression driver
- Column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 600 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- PRORECK 8000WATT POWERED ARRAY SPEAKER AND SUB SET: Consists of (1) active subwoofer,(1) passive subwoofer, (6) 6-inch line array speakers, (1) 6-feet Power Cable, (1) remote control and (1) user manual. The active subwoofer features a 18-inch amplifier and streams clear music to the line array speakers, and then deliver music to all audiences.
- BLUETOOTH WIRELESS MUSIC STREAMING: Instantly pair with your Phone, etc with line of sight of up to 66 feet. You can also use the remote control to switch mode, play/pause, switch to previous/next song, increase/decrease volume; Telescoping stands can adjust the pa system from 78 inch to 84 inch. Use side handles to lift and transport the subwoofers conveniently.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL POWERED PA SYSTEM SPEAKER: The powered system set features BLUETOOTH/USB DRIVE/SD CARD functions. Simply insert USB drive/SD CARD to playback songs. It has 3 kinds of line input: Stereo RCA input, 3.5mm AUX input and 6.35mm&XLR combo input; 2-channel Mic input; 2-channel XLR output.
- WIDE RANGE OF USAGE:The PA system has 8000 Watt Peak, and can accommodate up to 500 persons and 1000 ㎡. Wide frequency response (from 100-20KHz) makes it suitable for amplifying any type of audio including music or vocals. Great for wedding, meeting, speeches, churches, class teaching, gymnastics, conference, home theater, etc. Easily connect to multiple musical instruments.
- DEEP & THRILLING STEREO SOUND: Rock-solid 2 subwoofers are made of MDF material and reduces resonance for distortion-free and accurate response. 6 tweeters and 6 mid-tweeters ensure clear and deep stereo sound. Note: Items are shipped with 3 packages separately. Item weight: 94.7lbs+88.6lbs+60lbs; Item size: 26.3*24*25.8inch ; 28.3*16.5*20.86 inch.
- Designed to match and enhance the overall aesthetic and acoustic performance of the Bose sound bar 700
- Wireless, Cinematic sound that puts you in the center of your entertainment
- Simply plug the adapters into a power source and wirelessly connect the receivers to the sound bar to enjoy your entertainment in minutes
- Compatible with the Bose sound bar 700, Bose sound bar 500, and sound touch 300 sound bar
- Available in Bose Black or Arctic white
- High‑quality Bluetooth audio streaming for background music or musical accompaniment
- Three optimally located handles and a rugged composite structure
- High‑efficiency 1000 W Class‑D power amplifier delivers up to 126 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV
- EV‑patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading
- PEAK SOUND: From the subwoofer to the sound tower, the WRX-843 Line Array Speaker System is made with superior engineering that boasts 2,400W of peak power. Give off incredible sound at every angle and every note, for a well-defined and uncompromised level of performance every time.
- BUILD PERFECT SOUND: Ensure miraculous sound radiates to your entire audience. Get the ultimate freedom by building perfectly customizable sound every time with 3 set-up positioning column spacers. From smaller intimate spaces, to larger crowd packed venues, to lower ceilings to higher ceilings, choose how you want your sound to be heard. You now have full control to deliver dynamic sound coverage during every performance.
- ENDLESS AUDIO & MIXING OPTIONS: The playback possibilities are endless. The bluetooth multi-channel speaker features 4 input channels for line/mic with variable level and reverb. The Professional Audio Column Array features multiple DSP modes (music, live, hi-fi, and vocal) and a subwoofer unit houses with controls for master volume, line input, and mic input. Sound will always be crystal clear no matter how hard your speaker rocks.
- MODULAR DESIGN: This System Can Either Be A Collapsed Configuration For Smaller Spaces Or A Taller, Extended Configuration For Larger Ones. Its Innovative Modular Design Makes Setup Easy And Fast. The Line Array Tower Is Securely Stored In The Base But Unfolds In Less Than A Minute Making It Portable To Easily Transport Your Speaker Wherever You Are.
- BUILT FOR COVERAGE: What are line array speakers for? They are built for performance. Unlike DJ Speakers who's main focus is volume, line array bluetooth speakers are made of multiple speaker elements to give more sound coverage over a specific area. A more "quality vs quantity" type of sound. Thus, you are getting more sound, sent further distance at a better clarity. However, Gemini still gave you the over 3000W Watts of volume.
- ★ PRORECK CLUB 3000 PA SYSTEM: All-in-one 4000 watt bluetooth PA system consists of (1) active subwoofer, (1) passive subwoofer, (2) 4x4-inch array speakers(totally eight speakers), (2) speaker stands, (1) 30-feet speakon cable, (6) 8-inch 6.35mm cables,(1) 6-feet 6.35mm cables, (1) 33-feet 6.35mm cables, (1) remote control and (1) user manual. The active subwoofer features a 12-inch amplifier and streams music to the passive speaker and line array speakers, to deliver music to all audiences.
- ★ WIRELESS CONNECTION & OPERATION: Instantly pair with iPhone,iPod, iPad, android devices, etc with line of sight of up to 66 feet. You can also use the remote control to switch mode, play/pause, switch to previous/next song, increase/decrease volume from up to 20 feet; Telescoping speaker pole to adjust the pa system from 65 inch to 80 inch. Use side handles to lift and transport the subwoofers conveniently.
- ★HUGE COMPATABILITY & VERSATILE CONNECTIONS: The powered system set features BLUETOOTH/USB DRIVE/SD CARD functions. Simply insert USB drive/SD CARD to playback songs. Versatile 4-channel mono & stereo inputs (two mono XLR inputs for microphone or line-level source, one stereo 6.35mm input and one stereo RCA input) and one stereo RCA outputs. Individual volume controls and treble/bass control, master volume to set the general volume conveniently
- ★ WIDE RANGE OF USAGE:The PA system has 4000 Watt Peak /1000 RMS, and can accommodate up to 200 persons and 500 m2. Wide frequency response (from 40-20KHz) makes it suitable for amplifying any type of audio including music or vocals. Great for wedding, meeting, speeches, churches, class teaching, gymnastics, conference, home theater, etc. Easily connect to multiple musical instruments.
- ★ DEEP & THRILLING STEREO SOUND: Two rock-solid subwoofers are made of MDF material and reduces resonance for distortion-free and accurate response. Eight tweeters and eight mid-tweeters ensures clear and deep stereo sound. Note: Items are shipped with three packages separately.
- Your purchase includes One JBL Professional EON ONE Battery-Powered base | Rechargable Battery, IEC Charging Cable & Quickstart Guide
- Speaker dimensions – 11.46” L x 10.04” W x 15.71” H | Weight – 17.63 lbs. | Battery Life – Up to 12 | Frequency response - 37.5 Hz-20 kHz | Max SPL – 112 dB (peak) | Bass – 8” woofer / 1" tweeter
- 8-Inch woofer with deep low-frequency performance down to 37.5 Hz
- Ultra-compact loudspeaker, amp, mixer, and effects all rolled up in one easy-to-carry package with legendary JBL sound
- Connect mics, instruments and playback devices with two XLR/TRS combo jacks, one 1/4-inch (6.3mm) Hi-Z guitar input and one 1/8-inch (3.5mm) aux input
- Superior Electro-Voice sound quality coupled with the most complete feature set in its class – the perfect combination of performance and flexible functionality, in a very compact package
- Refined industrial design, professional-grade EV-engineered components and premium build quality – super-quick setup and single-trip portability in a system that looks as good as it sounds
- Industry-leading QuickSmart DSP – optimize every detail of your sound via the control panel or via the app from across the room
- Mix your show like a pro – powerful onboard mixer gives you best-in-class connectivity and control
- Finesse your sound with musician-friendly features – and reduce the amount of gear you bring to the gig
How to choose the best Turbosound
Turbo Sound is a brand name of products manufactured by HometurboSound Inc. which was founded in 1999. Turbo Sound has been manufacturing high quality audio equipment since its inception. Their goal is to provide consumers with top-quality products at affordable prices.
The technology behind the Turbo Sound product line is called “Active Noise Cancellation”. Active noise cancellation works by using two microphones to detect ambient sounds around the room. Then these microphones send signals back to the speakers to cancel out those noises. In addition there is a microphone inside each speaker cabinet that detects the volume level of the incoming signal. As soon as the volume reaches a certain threshold the speakers automatically shut themselves off. This prevents loud volumes from damaging the speakers.
Benefits of Using Turbo Sound Products
There are many benefits to owning a set of Turbo Sound products. First they are very easy to install. All you need to do is plug them into the wall outlet and connect the power cord. Once installed they operate silently and efficiently. Second they are extremely durable. Unlike most other brands of speakers they are designed to withstand heavy usage. Third they are built to last. Most manufacturers only guarantee their products for three years. However Turbo Sound offers a five-year warranty on all of their products. Finally they are priced affordably.
Most retailers carry Turbo Sound Importance of Purchasing a Quality Turbosound?
TurboSound has been around since the early 1990’s and has become a household name among audiophiles. TurboSound products are known for being high-quality affordable speakers that produce excellent sound. Their product line includes subwoofers floorstanding speakers center channel speakers satellite speakers and surround systems. All of these products are designed to provide exceptional performance while maintaining affordability.
There are many different types of audio equipment available today. Some of these include turntables CD players MP3 players DVD players BluRay players receivers amplifiers headphones and speakers. Each type of equipment offers its own unique set of features and benefits. However there are certain commonalities between each piece of equipment. One of those similarities is the fact that most pieces of audio equipment require power to operate. In order to get the best possible sound you must be able to supply enough electricity to run the equipment.
In order to play music you must have access to electrical current. Most modern devices require 110 volts AC (60 Hz) or 220 volts AC (50/60Hz). Older models may only accept 12V DC. Regardless of which voltage you’re using you still need to plug into an outlet. There are two main ways to connect your electronics to an outlet. First you can use a wall socket. Second you can use a dedicated amplifier.
Most homes have standard outlets installed throughout the house. Wall sockets are typically located near the kitchen bathroom bedroom living room and family room. Wall sockets are convenient because they allow you to plug in multiple electronic devices simultaneously. However wall sockets aren’t very powerful. To ensure proper operation you need to install a surge protector. Surge protectors are inexpensive and easy to install. They are small boxes that sit next to your wall sockets. Surges protect your electronics from surges in electricity caused by lightning strikes faulty wiring or appliances switching on and off.
Features To Look For When Buying A Turbo Sound?
Turbo sounds are very popular these days because they provide excellent quality sound while being small enough to fit into most cars. There are many different types of turbo sounds available today ranging from simple speakers to high-end stereo systems. The best thing about turbo sounds is that they are easy to install and operate. However there are several features to look for when choosing a turbo sound.
The first thing to check is the size of the speaker. Most car audio companies now sell smaller speakers that are designed specifically for installation inside vehicles. Some models are only 2 inches wide and 3 inches tall. Others are slightly larger and can be installed anywhere within the vehicle. Make sure that the speaker fits snugly in its designated location. Also ensure that the speaker has good bass response. Bass is important for providing deep rich tones that create a realistic experience.
Another key factor to consider when purchasing a turbo sound is the amplifier. Many manufacturers include powerful amplifiers with their products. These amps allow the speaker to produce higher volumes and louder levels. In addition they increase the overall power output of the speaker. Therefore if you plan on using the speaker outside of the vehicle you must select a speaker with a strong amp. Otherwise you risk damaging the speaker.
Finally you should always pay attention to the materials used to manufacture the speaker. High-quality speakers are built with durable materials that resist fading and corrosion. In addition they are constructed with sturdy frames that support heavy loads. Finally they are covered with protective finishes that shield the speaker from moisture and dust.
Different Types of Turbo Sound
Turbo sounds are very popular these days. People love listening to them while working relaxing playing games etc. There are many different kinds of turbo sounds available today.
Natural vs Synthetic
The natural type of turbo sounds are those which are created using nature. The synthetic type of turbo sounds are those which are man-made. Natural sounds are generally softer and mellower than synthetic sounds. However there are times when you may wish to listen to a soft and soothing synth sound rather than a loud and raucous natural sound. For example you may be trying to relax and sleep during the night. In this case you may wish to play a soft and melodic synth sound instead of a noisy and boisterous natural sound.
Benefits of Using Turbo Sounds
Using turbo sounds has several benefits. First of all it makes your work easier and faster. Since you’re able to multitask you can still get your work done while listening to a turbo sound. Also since you’re able to hear everything around you can concentrate on your work without being distracted by noise. Finally you can enjoy the feeling of relaxation and peace that comes with listening to a turbo sound.
How To Choose The Right Type of Turbo Sound
Do you like the idea of listening to a natural sound?
Are you tired of hearing the same old boring noises day in and day out?